They better hope I don't have any tapes.

Old 06-25-2017, 03:35 PM
n/a

Default They better hope I don't have any tapes.

Quote:
I think the next time I'm arguing a motion in front of a judge, I'll just say, "your honor...I'm like a really smart person...BELIEVE me....and I know words.... I have the best words...." and "The defense? Crooked defense. Lyin' defense. They better hope I don't have any tapes."
My Minnesota lawyer friend is a riot.
Old 06-25-2017, 03:39 PM
n/a

My 2 Minnesota lawyer friends are twice as much a riot...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

My 4 Texas lawyer friends...
My 6 Georgia lawyer friends...
I am sure, even a useless POS wackadoodle like you, can see how stupid your post is now!

Old 06-25-2017, 03:48 PM
n/a

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/22/presi...es-comey-.html

This is what she is referring to in her joke. And I probably met 1000 law students while at the U of MN Law School while I went there and later when working as a law librarian some of whom would still like to hear from me would be my guess. Some would not. But that is the way things go in life. And maybe a dozen of these live in Florida.

I also know lawyers from Harvard, Yale, the U of Chicago, the U of Denver, BYU, Berkeley, NYU, etc. and the Sorbonne.
Old 06-25-2017, 05:57 PM
n/a

Oh yeah...I have probably met 1000 attorneys (students that actually pass the bar exam). Many said "it was a pleasure to meet" me. And maybe 13 or 14 of those live in Florida.

Of course theses attorneys pursued their law degrees at many of the top schools in the country. I know a few from each of the schools you mentioned, as well as some notable schools that you do not know any lawyers from (U of Virginia, Penn state, Columbia, etc).

Old 06-25-2017, 06:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Oh yeah...I have probably met 1000 attorneys (students that actually pass the bar exam). Many said "it was a pleasure to meet" me. And maybe 13 or 14 of those live in Florida.

Of course theses attorneys pursued their law degrees at many of the top schools in the country. I know a few from each of the schools you mentioned, as well as some notable schools that you do not know own any lawyers from (U of Virginia, Penn state, Columbia, etc).

I knew a guy who went to Tauro law school, might be the worst in the country, lol, there was no way he could ever pass the bar.

Still light years smarter than Tal.

Tags
defense, hope, tapes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.