They Eat Their Own

Old 08-07-2016, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
OH, so now you are a pretend wetback TROLL.

Wikipedia:
"Wetback is a derogatory term used in the United States to refer to foreign citizens [illegally] living in the U.S., most commonly Mexicans."
Si! I have a good job. I opened up a towel stand on the American side of the Rio Grande so wetbacks can dry off. Gracias.

I check out on E-Verify to make sure none of my employees are legal.
Old 08-07-2016, 07:49 PM
n/a

Why would I care what known lair's, crook, and thief vote for. This included both parties. This why electoral college needs to be illuminated. Only the people's votes should count, any elected official should be ban from voting while in office.
Old 08-07-2016, 08:44 PM
n/a

Thumbs up Awesomely witty!

Quote:
Si! I have a good job. I opened up a towel stand on the American side of the Rio Grande so wetbacks can dry off. Gracias.

I check out on E-Verify to make sure none of my employees are legal.
LMAO.....

That was great!

CNM
Old 08-07-2016, 09:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why would I care what known lair's, crook, and thief vote for. This included both parties. This why electoral college needs to be illuminated. Only the people's votes should count, any elected official should be ban from voting while in office.
Would you care to explain what you mean here in this posting? Do you mean that the Electoral College should be "eliminated"? Sorry, Bud, but that is written into the Constitution and can only be changed by the amendment process.

Term limits for Congress and the Supreme Court are also not possible without changes in the Constitution.

Just a little Civics class here.
RBT
Old 08-07-2016, 09:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
LMAO.....

That was great!
CNM
Ay, muchas gracias amigo. My towel stand was by accident. It was my mamacita who told me to open a taco stand but she had such a Mexican accent that I did not understand her.

We will have to get together over a cold Margarita (or vodka and Diet Coke) to talk about opening a laundry for the KKK sheets here. We could make a fortune, amigo.

Tags
back, pull, vote, eat

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.