Are They Twins Or

Old 10-10-2017, 02:06 PM
n/a

Default Are They Twins Or

Are they twins or is this the same individual with two noms de plume ( usernames)?

If two, or if individuals both are obsessed with their subject matter racism and femo-facisim to a distraction.

if one follows the Political Talk Menu ,their threads and posting they will discover that they s/he are prolific contributors.

If one focuses on their comments they are filled with bias and emotion but lacking in academic substantive evidence when they s/he make broad and blank statement about an entire population.

There is one thing that is abundantly clear and undeniable they s/he actually believe they are entertaining the rest of us.

I am not trying to be argumentative, unkind or malicious This is an observation and one that can hardly go unnoticed which the twins/individual were shooting for.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-10-2017, 02:30 PM
n/a

Two old, white men with mommy issues.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:27 PM
n/a

Who are you talking about Don Baldwin and the Femo-Fascist person? They appear to be different people to me.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Two old, white men with mommy issues.
I would say two old, angry, white men with mommy issues and a one track mind!

COPUFF
Old 10-10-2017, 05:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Are they twins or is this the same individual with two noms de plume ( usernames)?

If two, or if individuals both are obsessed with their subject matter racism and femo-facisim to a distraction.

if one follows the Political Talk Menu ,their threads and posting they will discover that they s/he are prolific contributors.

If one focuses on their comments they are filled with bias and emotion but lacking in academic substantive evidence when they s/he make broad and blank statement about an entire population.

There is one thing that is abundantly clear and undeniable they s/he actually believe they are entertaining the rest of us.

I am not trying to be argumentative, unkind or malicious This is an observation and one that can hardly go unnoticed which the twins/individual were shooting for.

Personal Best Regards:
I think is is Donnie "in disguise" although he doesn't cover his tracks very well... Good catch, Rubi!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2017, 05:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:

You are a sophmoric twerp -- in that order. One in every crowd.

Old 10-10-2017, 06:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post

And ALL your posts are fvcking boring, lack wit or substance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2017, 10:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

A-Ha! He says there is ONE in every crowd. So maybe he is confessing to being BOTH of the Villages idiots.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
And ALL your posts are fvcking boring, lack wit or substance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2017, 05:26 AM
n/a

Quote:

Well there is no sense of being a soporific twerp unless you can act like one...but then this is only your opinion and based on your postings a dubious one at best

More to the point, I suspect that in recent weeks you had come upon a new hyphenated term that so impressed you that you actually convinced yourself you created it.

So enamored are with your self diluted creation that you continue to clutter Political Talk, weaving your unadulterated, illogical and nonsensical minutiae.

Given the questionable impression you leave with those reviewing your posts makes looking like a "soporific twerp" pretty good alternative.

Given as friendly advice, you may want to cut back on the fem-fascist theme its a loser, a non-factor, not getting traction , annoying.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-11-2017, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well there is no sense of being a soporific twerp unless you can act like one...but then this is only your opinion and based on your postings a dubious one at best

More to the point, I suspect that in recent weeks you had come upon a new hyphenated term that so impressed you that you actually convinced yourself you created it.

So enamored are with your self diluted creation that you continue to clutter Political Talk, weaving your unadulterated, illogical and nonsensical minutiae.

Given the questionable impression you leave with those reviewing your posts makes looking like a "soporific twerp" pretty good alternative.

Given as friendly advice, you may want to cut back on the fem-fascist theme its a loser, a non-factor, not getting traction , annoying.

Personal Best Regards:

Old 10-11-2017, 06:23 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:

Sophmoric twerp.

Tags
rest

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.