Talking Things I trust more than Donald Trump "Casey Anthony Day Care Center"

Now that is funny and true.

Casey Anthony: 5 Things To Know About Murder Trial
Old 03-22-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Funny, but sad.

Our Presidency has taken a HUGE hit in the last 60 days both internally and worldwide.........integrity and truth are gone.
Old 03-22-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Funny, but sad.

Our Presidency has taken a HUGE hit in the last 60 days both internally and worldwide.........integrity and truth are gone.
They've been gone a LOT longer than 60 days...60 years? 160 years? 200 years? More?
Old 03-22-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
They've been gone a LOT longer than 60 days...60 years? 160 years? 200 years? More?
We get it...you hate anyone not white or not born in this country, but prefer the Russian way of life to the USA and as our President has done equate them (Russia and USA) as the same.

I catagorically respect your first ammendment right to say this, but catagorically disagree with all that you stand for.

To equate the two countries is offensive to me as it was when our President made basically the same case as yo are trying to.
Old 03-22-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
We get it...you hate anyone not white or not born in this country, but prefer the Russian way of life to the USA and as our President has done equate them (Russia and USA) as the same.

I catagorically respect your first ammendment right to say this, but catagorically disagree with all that you stand for.

To equate the two countries is offensive to me as it was when our President made basically the same case as yo are trying to.
He has a right to make a fool out of himself with racism, sexism, hatred of things new, etc.

Russia is nothing like the US even though aspects of totalitarianism creep in especially under the narcissism of President Donald John Trump. I do not think he knows reality from fantasy.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:

WTF? Where did that come from? My God woman...let it go...this is a new thread...compartmentalize! THIS is exactly WHY women shouldn't be in...and AREN'T without quotas...positions of power. You are WAY too emotional.

I replied to this:

"Our Presidency has taken a HUGE hit in the last 60 days both internally and worldwide.........integrity and truth are gone. "

With this:

"They've been gone a LOT longer than 60 days...60 years? 160 years? 200 years? More? "

And you reply with:

"We get it...you hate anyone not white or not born in this country, but prefer the Russian way of life to the USA and as our President has done equate them (Russia and USA) as the same."

You may not like me, what I stand for...the truth...but you really should listen. I'm telling you like a father to his daughter...listen to me...don't be a fool and think you know it all...you don't. What you "know" is propaganda. What they've decided you should be told. NONE of us REALLY know what's going on...the whole truth. That's the "truth" I'm trying to pass on to you...there IS NO truth in the mainstream media. Of course there is truth, a sprinkling here and there...but overall, it's full of lies. The thing is...who knows which is which? Unless you were there...you don't. Trust nothing you hear....from either side.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
WTF? Where did that come from? My God woman...let it go...this is a new thread...compartmentalize! THIS is exactly WHY women shouldn't be in...and AREN'T without quotas...positions of power. You are WAY too emotional.

I replied to this:

"Our Presidency has taken a HUGE hit in the last 60 days both internally and worldwide.........integrity and truth are gone. "

With this:

"They've been gone a LOT longer than 60 days...60 years? 160 years? 200 years? More? "

And you reply with:

"We get it...you hate anyone not white or not born in this country, but prefer the Russian way of life to the USA and as our President has done equate them (Russia and USA) as the same."

You may not like me, what I stand for...the truth...but you really should listen. I'm telling you like a father to his daughter...listen to me...don't be a fool and think you know it all...you don't. What you "know" is propaganda. What they've decided you should be told. NONE of us REALLY know what's going on...the whole truth. That's the "truth" I'm trying to pass on to you...there IS NO truth in the mainstream media. Of course there is truth, a sprinkling here and there...but overall, it's full of lies. The thing is...who knows which is which? Unless you were there...you don't. Trust nothing you hear....from either side.
You should try to get the gender of the people on here right though.
Old 03-22-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
You should try to get the gender of the people on here right though.
If he hadn't of done that to me, I wouldn't even look at this part of the forum.

Tags
care, center, funny, anthony, casey

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.