TIME changes things sometimes....

Old 03-21-2011, 05:40 AM
n/a

Default TIME changes things sometimes....

From Louis Farrakhan on President Obama, then a candidate in 2008...

""You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn't care anything about. That's a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

Brothers and sisters," Farrakhan said, "Barack Obama to me, is a herald of the Messiah. Barack Obama is like the trumpet that alerts you something new, something better is on the way."

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=77539

And then....March of 2011....

"FARRAKHAN: "I warn my brother do you let these wicked demons move you in a direction that will absolutely ruin your future with your people in Africa and throughout the world...Why don't you organize a group of respected Americans and ask for a meeting with Qaddafi, you can't order him to step down and get out, who the hell do you think you are?"

http://www.hapblog.com/2011/03/who-h...-your-are.html

These two have been supporters of each other for years.....Is Libya to drive a wedge between them ?
Old 03-21-2011, 05:48 AM
n/a

I wonder what the number of people who take Farrakhan seriously totals up to.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by djplong View Post
I wonder what the number of people who take Farrakhan seriously totals up to.
Probably quite a lot more than most of would expect. While the Nation of Islam is comparatively small (20,000 to 50,000 estimated), its influence is much greater than its numbers suggest. This is a highly disciplined group that is able to focus its actions. You see such things as the million man march, the involvement of Mohammed Ali and the security details around Michael Jackson. What you do not see is a highly effective prison ministry and approximately 150 mosques around the country.

You do not see its impact on black on black crimes. The NOI set out to reduce crime in Washington, DC in 1993. If you look at the crime rates then and now, you will see a 50% reduction. The NOI believes in separation of the races and consequently those in the anglo community do not see them in our daily lives. We would do well to not ignore Farrakhan and the NOI - instead take them seriously. It's amazing what a dedicated and disciplined group can accomplish.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.