Thoroughly Disgusted

Old 03-07-2017, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I respectfully disagree with your summazition.

It DOES MATTER a lot what Trump or Obama has done.

Our entire Republic is in danger....I will agree.

Rubicon, it matters a lot...a lot....what Obama or Trump did...a lot. Our nations future lays in the balance, Who do we believe ?

That has to be resolved first
Our future depends on what we do with the 50 million anchor babies that were dropped here by illegals. We ARE Mexico II within 30 years making ALL these petty arguments moot. Who cares who did what...when we're being bred out of our own country. Whites are ALREADY 49% from a high of 90% in the 50s. We are losing the country.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Once again, my original post lay blame for this nation's problems on all politicians. We can nit pick any issue but in the meantime the doomsday clock is ticking. that was my original message. The fact is the American people have no venue in which to stop these idiot politicians from crashing this nation to the ground

At this point it doesn't matter what Obama did or trump did, etc what matters is that we need to return our house to order and it ain't happening...welcome to the kardashian nation.

Personal Best Regards:
I agree with you again in this post. I don't understand why an intelligent discussion about the condition of this country both financially and morally cannot happen in this forum. My guess is most posters don't want to face the truth, much easier to blame Trump, Obama, Dems, Rep, etc.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree with you again in this post. I don't understand why an intelligent discussion about the condition of this country both financially and morally cannot happen in this forum. My guess is most posters don't want to face the truth, much easier to blame Trump, Obama, Dems, Rep, etc.
and how do you have those discussions ?

I and others have tried....do not even get that many reads. Now, if you start a thread go after either progressives, Trump, Obama, etc you get lots of activity.

BUT FIRST......we need leadership. We, in my opinion, have lots to discuss but who do we trust.......I pointed out how very very serious the charges being leveled really are.

These charges cannot in any way be overlooked by anyone, and they have nothing to do with any conservative or liberal dynamics. It matters not at all.

Either our current President is a continuing liar or our ex president committed a crime of such large magnitude it can never be forgiven or overlooked.

Not sure how there can be a middle ground.

Yep, the ramifications of the new health care proposal on taxes and our deficit, the study of vetting, the ISIS threat and use of chemical warfare, the missiles from N Korea, and so much more, BUT I think it is absolutely for the good of this country that we establish some trust in our leadership. This morning another lie told on twitter and my trust is totally and completely gone.

In 6 weeks there are already so many investigations going on, all generated by actions of the administration, and that staff is loaded with people who actually have said...tear down the government ....I hear Obama is building something for political activism although no specifics are ever given.

I am not ready to will my nation over to people who are so NON trustworthy and feel this entire thing has got to be straightened out.

If Obama did what he has been publicly charged with, let the american people know with evidence and let the courts take care of it and move on.

If Trump simply lashed out in anger to make such a serious charge, then we need to make a decision as a country on how to handle that very serious item.

you want an intelligent discussion....so do I. Lets drop talk of progressives or conservatives and do that. I will try and start a few threads today but there will not be much action at all.

BUT, I do not think you can have honest discussion if you do not trust your leader.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sometime you are so right...so how come others you can be dead wrong?

Yes...the doomsday clock is ticking and the end of the countdown is 30 years from now...when America becomes Mexico II. It WILL change when the Hispanics become the absolute majority.

You HAD a venue...you listened to their lies...they swooned you...you voted for ANOTHER corrupt crook. He is there because the powers that be WANT him there. He was no rogue... As long as the country is run by Ds and Rs, it's doomed. They WILL suck too much from the host...us...and it WILL fail. It always does. EVERY time. This time is NOT different.

We NEED to go back to America being WHITE. It really IS our only hope. We were at our peak right before diversity took hold. Women and minorities are NOT the equal of white men...when it comes to creating/running a civilization.

Distraction...misdirection...it's an OLD trick that still works on the masses. Bread and circus...welfare and "entertainment". Keep the people quiet. Infants, given a bottle and propped in front of the TV...to keep them quiet...children, given their breakfast/lunch/snacks and propped in front of the TV to keep them quiet...adults, given food stamps and propped in front of the TV to watch sh!t on "prime time" to keep them quiet.

Oh...and the Kardashians...ALL multi racial...to "normalize" it, make the young accept it as "natural".

We ARE being bred out. Even previously "good" white families are interbreeding, you hear the tragic story of the daughter hooking up with a black guy. Then you start hearing the desperate excuses...as they try to convince themselves...how great it is. The fake smile as grandpa holds a mongrel and cries inside.

"Interracial marriages have a 41 percent chance of swirling out of control. Compare this to a 31 percent chance of divorce among same-race couples."
I think you are in favor of not building the wall but taking that money and building ovens, am I correct?

Tags
feelings, point, disgusted

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.