Thoroughly Disgusted

Old 03-06-2017, 05:27 AM
n/a

Default Thoroughly Disgusted

Of all man's' feelings, disgust is the one feeling that has to be learned. so when someone says to you their disgusted it has great meaning.

I have reached such a point of disgust concerning the behavior of all our politicians, news media, etc and the vile filth that they level on one another that I am turning much of it away.

Its all madness and any attempt to have a civil conversation or to point to a truth is met with language that never before was permitted in a polite society.

Facts don't matter any longer. Truths don't matter any longer. All that matters is a person's desire to vent his/her unfiltered feelings on a subject.

Its easy for anyone to be caught up in this circus of hate and innuendo ,shaming and deception, that's the nature of our politics today.

The best I can do is assume a measured response and limit my exposure to this insanity and even then the political trolls pounce.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-06-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Of all man's' feelings, disgust is the one feeling that has to be learned. so when someone says to you their disgusted it has great meaning.

I have reached such a point of disgust concerning the behavior of all our politicians, news media, etc and the vile filth that they level on one another that I am turning much of it away.

Its all madness and any attempt to have a civil conversation or to point to a truth is met with language that never before was permitted in a polite society.

Facts don't matter any longer. Truths don't matter any longer. All that matters is a person's desire to vent his/her unfiltered feelings on a subject.

Its easy for anyone to be caught up in this circus of hate and innuendo ,shaming and deception, that's the nature of our politics today.

The best I can do is assume a measured response and limit my exposure to this insanity and even then the political trolls pounce.

Personal Best Regards:
Good...finally...I hope that means NO MORE Ds or Rs...ever?
Old 03-06-2017, 06:45 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I know you love him and find him infallible, but for the last few months, one man's antics, one man's lies, one man's factless accusations, one man's mean spirited attacks, one man's attacks on judges, etc...re driving everything hike you and your ilk cheer him on.

He has destabilized so much of the country with lie upon lie AS THE WORLD WATCHES. And you and your ilk cheer him on.

You mistake criticism of this hate filled lying man as some sort of validation of those you don't like. Which it's not, but you support what is happening.

Blame yourself and people like you. Preach wholesomeness while supporting the opposite in your leader...preach honesty, whilebfalling prey to one of the largest lists in history...preach all younwant, but your praise and support for this man speaks volumes.

In my mind, President Trump simply continues to make a fool of you and those who BLINDLY followed him. This is not "draining the swamp" ..this is not making America great again.

The headlines from my country have been at times seen in third world countries but we are now an embarrassment throughout the
World. We never claimed perfection, but now we will have a problem laying claim to any virtue or positive characteristic.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
I know you love him and find him infallible, but for the last few months, one man's antics, one man's lies, one man's factless accusations, one man's mean spirited attacks, one man's attacks on judges, etc...re driving everything hike you and your ilk cheer him on.

He has destabilized so much of the country with lie upon lie AS THE WORLD WATCHES. And you and your ilk cheer him on.

You mistake criticism of this hate filled lying man as some sort of validation of those you don't like. Which it's not, but you support what is happening.

Blame yourself and people like you. Preach wholesomeness while supporting the opposite in your leader...preach honesty, whilebfalling prey to one of the largest lists in history...preach all younwant, but your praise and support for this man speaks volumes.

In my mind, President Trump simply continues to make a fool of you and those who BLINDLY followed him. This is not "draining the swamp" ..this is not making America great again.

The headlines from my country have been at times seen in third world countries but we are now an embarrassment throughout the
World. We never claimed perfection, but now we will have a problem laying claim to any virtue or positive characteristic.
And I thought you were talking about Obama...
Old 03-06-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon

Personal Best Regards:
Given that you have just accurately described Chump's (and his staff's) behavior in his very short time in office, I guess there's hope for you yet...that you'll actually walk your talk about 'wholesomeness.'

Now just come right out and state that you made a huge mistake in voting for, and blindly supporting, a person who is a narcissistic, compulsive liar...and you will be on your way to being at least partially believed again.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-06-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:

The headlines from my country have been at times seen in third world countries but we are now an embarrassment throughout the World. We never claimed perfection, but now we will have a problem laying claim to any virtue or positive characteristic.

NAILED IT!
Old 03-06-2017, 07:13 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
In your posts, you are one of the purveyor's of the above, what a hypocrite you are.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
And I thought you were talking about Obama...
As a trump sheep, you would say that. He had you pegged.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I have no idea who you are, doesn't matter, but there is a lot of truth in your post. This morning flipping from Fox, MSNBC, and CNN I couldn't believe they were talking about the same story, the reporting was so bias. I don't believe a totally unbiased network would get any viewers in today's environment, emotionally fueled ignorance is the law of the land.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have no idea who you are, doesn't matter, but there is a lot of truth in your post. This morning flipping from Fox, MSNBC, and CNN I couldn't believe they were talking about the same story, the reporting was so bias. I don't believe a totally unbiased network would get any viewers in today's environment, emotionally fueled ignorance is the law of the land.
The media is not, nor should it be the story.

Making the media the story is closing your eyes to the real story.

There would be no discussion if nothing happened.

Stop with the media....blame those who are those instigating the action.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I too would have thought the above commentary was for Obama.

How can the resistance party justify 8 years of Obama same behavior and then act like the sky is falling with only a couple of months of Trump.

Certifiable hypocracy.
Old 03-06-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
The media is not, nor should it be the story.

Making the media the story is closing your eyes to the real story.

There would be no discussion if nothing happened.

Stop with the media....blame those who are those instigating the action.
Whom may I ask are you getting your wisedom from?
Old 03-06-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

"If what the president said is true, it’s a massive scandal.

If it’s false, though, it’s just as big. If Trump thrives by undermining trust in institutions, he’s about to find out what happens when trust in his own leadership is questioned in a sustained manner, even by people who ostensibly work for him.

It’s become mantra that one mistake in trying to understand the phenomena of Donald Trump is to take him literally but not seriously while his supporters take him seriously but not literally.

But if Trump wants to be taken seriously as a president, he had better be literally correct in what he is alleging. His presidency can’t afford less than that now."

ANALYSIS: President Trump puts credibility on line in his biggest fight yet - ABC News
Old 03-06-2017, 01:14 PM
n/a

This should make you happy Rubicon....

"-- “Russian Hackers Said to Seek Hush Money From Liberal U.S. Groups,” by Bloomberg’s Michael Riley: “Russian hackers are targeting U.S. progressive groups in a new wave of attacks, scouring the organizations’ emails for embarrassing details and attempting to extract hush money, according to two people familiar with probes being conducted by the FBI and private security firms. At least a dozen groups have faced extortion attempts since the U.S. presidential election, said the people, who provided broad outlines of the campaign. At least some groups have paid the ransoms even though there is little guarantee the documents won’t be made public anyway. Demands have ranged from about $30,000 to $150,000, payable in untraceable bitcoins, according to one of the people familiar with the probe. The ransom demands are accompanied by samples of sensitive data in the hackers’ possession. Along with emails, the hackers are stealing documents from popular web-based applications like SharePoint, which lets people in different locations work on Microsoft Office files.”

The Daily 202: Wiretapping allegations accomplished what Trump wanted – but may backfire bigly - The Washington Post

WHAT....no right wing groups targeted ? LOL
Old 03-06-2017, 02:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
I too would have thought the above commentary was for Obama.

How can the resistance party justify 8 years of Obama same behavior and then act like the sky is falling with only a couple of months of Trump.

Certifiable hypocracy.
Dear Guest:

My original post referenced all politicians the news media and of course Hollywood.

All this childish bickering back and forth. Hypocrisy rules supreme in politics. Obama is indeed a bad actor. Actually his acting ability is great so I mean the other definition of bad actor.

Trump needs to stop the tweeting. Every executive president be it POTUS or a corporation hires bulldogs specifically for such purposes.

I have been very concerned about how politicized our intelligence community has gotten because a political intelligence community can easily morph into a KGB, statsi, etc.

What is happening now goes beyond "he says, she says" and its going to sink this nation.

We need some adults in the room but the shouting has just gotten too deafening and no one is listening

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
feelings, point, disgusted

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.