Those who look like they are down and out...

Old 01-09-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Don't you f@@king women have your OWN God Damn message section? Get the hell out of here with your petty BS. Nobody wants to hear or cares that you're crying over "mistreatment".

Don't play with the boys if you can't take it missy.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
There you go again.

Your post above, trying to paint yourself as some poor little girl who just wants to do good in the world...is the 'passive' part.

And your threats to expose PM's (that are the same as what I've said to you publicly), nasty personal attacks dragging in family members, trying to gather your 'friends' to attack those you don't like and those who have called you out for the same disgusting behavior in the many various forums...is the 'aggressive' part.

I realize you have an unusual and pathetic need to feel accepted, liked and needing sympathy (600+ 'friends' on TOTV? ), but your actions define the real you...and I just happen to not be afraid of your attempts in trying to get me banned.

BTW - You're welcome.

Mind your anger. These tantrums are going to give you a coronary.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Are you kidding?

I rarely get mad, and never because of someone like yourself...who can barely walk and chew gum at the same time.

Old 01-09-2017, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
MD, you're always jumping in. Let the person addressed do the talking. You've got CPD (compulsive posting disorder).

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tags
information, people, start

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.