Trumpty Dumpty

Old 01-08-2017, 12:26 PM
n/a

Default Trumpty Dumpty

Trumpty Dumpty wanted a wall.

Swore Mexico’d pay for it all.

But once elected, reversed what he said,

Now wants to stick us with the bill instead!
Old 01-08-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Default not surprised

What HAS HE SAID that is not a lie??????
Old 01-08-2017, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Old 01-08-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Angry folks. Tee hee.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Angry folks. Tee hee.
I did not think he would ever build the Wall as he was selling it to his fans. The man is a con man and always has been and probably always will be.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:45 PM
n/a

Trumpty Dumpty lied about all
Trumpty Dumpty had a great fall
Kellyanne Conway and Crazy Mike Pence
Couldn't convince him to make any sense
Old 01-08-2017, 03:42 PM
n/a

whinning is kinda like a dirty diaper!
Old 01-08-2017, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billtheboy
whinning is kinda like a dirty diaper!
I guess the good news for you, is that at least you're old enough....to change your own diaper.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
I guess the good news for you, is that at least you're old enough....to change your own diaper.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trumpty Dumpty wanted a wall.

Swore Mexico’d pay for it all.

But once elected, reversed what he said,

Now wants to stick us with the bill instead!
Not only do you think you are cute, you apparently are unable to comprehend the English language. Those of us who listened to TPEOTUS when he stated that Mexico will reimburse the US for the expenses of building the wall know his plan all along has been to get reimbursed. I find it offensive that you would prefer to use your emotional dissapointment to justify your political differences with the President elect, rather than making immature standings on a forum such as this.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike.debbie.payton View Post
Not only do you think you are cute, you apparently are unable to comprehend the English language. Those of us who listened to TPEOTUS when he stated that Mexico will reimburse the US for the expenses of building the wall know his plan all along has been to get reimbursed. I find it offensive that you would prefer to use your emotional dissapointment to justify your political differences with the President elect, rather than making immature standings on a forum such as this.
Do you actually think Mexico is going to pay for the wall. Reimbursement, that's a hoot. If we actually build this big beautiful wall, we're going to pay. Period.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2017, 05:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you actually think Mexico is going to pay for the wall. Reimbursement, that's a hoot. If we actually build this big beautiful wall, we're going to pay. Period.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Sure, OK. Whatever you say in that little place in your head.

Trump wants to get started on the wall. Everyone knows that has any clue that in real estate one has to have investors before they can build, and then they have to sell before they can pay their investors back again. Of course, if you believe that Morse built this with his own money, then you are clueless. Do you think you are paying or have paid off your bond just for kicks?

If you wish to throw stones at Trump, do it. But, don't sit back and expect not to get some of those stones deflected back at you when you don't have a clue to what you are saying.

Tell me, how do you feel about ObamaCare stealing almost a trillion bucks from Medicare to pay for the lazy so they can have free health care? No response, of course.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
I did not think he would ever build the Wall as he was selling it to his fans. The man is a con man and always has been and probably always will be.
I guess you were wrong to think that he had no intention of building a wall. After all, your libtard friends on here are complaining that he is going to get the taxpayer to pay for it and then reimburse the gov by having Mexico pay for it. Guess you all are going to have to get together on the same page and work on that confusion that you are exhibiting.

Are you complaining that he really does intend to build the wall, or are you complaining that he is going to use the money already allocated by congress to build it and then get Mexico to pay it back? Or, are you just a poor loser with nothing else to bit*h about? I vote for the last.
Old 01-09-2017, 06:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
How about how he loves the uneducated? That sure wasn't a lie. But I will admit it took a while to think of one.
Old 01-09-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ya, reimbursed about the same time he shows us his tax returns that are being audited for the next 4 years.

Tags
trumpty, dumpty, bill, stick, elected

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.