Those who look like they are down and out...

Old 01-08-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

Default Those who look like they are down and out...

... and people start kicking them.

This is what really bugs me about some people on here. They seem to think that I am a nobody so that gives them the right to start kicking me when I look that way that I am one of the 52nd as dirtbanker keeps saying.

That is the definition of a bully.

You really should be ashamed of yourselves. And these bullies like to be as anonymous as possible while spreading personal information about their targets.

Again, that's despicable.

I am sure you people will keep at it with you garbage morals and expressed thoughts. Belong more on Topix than on TOTV though. And to people with the maturity of a middle school student if even that.

I hope karma finds you big time. And I am anything but anonymous.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

This is what really bugs me about some people on here. They seem to think that I am a nobody so that gives them the right to start kicking me when I look that way that I am one of the 52nd as dirtbanker keeps saying.

You really should be ashamed of yourselves. And these bullies like to be as anonymous as possible while spreading personal information about their targets.

I am sure you people will keep at it with you garbage morals and expressed thoughts. Belong more on Topix than on TOTV though. And to people with the maturity of a middle school student if even that.

Does this have to do with the advice I gave to someone who asked for inexpensive Health Insurance advice who just moved here? What is one of the "52nd" ?

Grace
Old 01-08-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Does this have to do with the advice I gave to someone who asked for inexpensive Health Insurance advice who just moved here? What is one of the "52nd" ?

Grace
I am not sure. Something about those that live with their parents and do not pay taxes. Or are in similar situations. Unless you walk in the shoes of others you should not judge them. I do judge the words of people though and what they reveal about the character or lack of character of some people on the Political Forum.

Graciegirl. You are one of the nicer & fairer people on TOTV. I like when you have an opinion. Much of the postings on this Forum make the Villages look like it is populated by hateful bullying bigots. I have maybe met three people in several hundred in person over the 11.5 years I have been in the Villages that I would call bigoted. And they were extremely unpopular with others. But the Political Forum on TOTV seems full of them.

If I judged the Villages just by these ten or so very ugly, mean and rude people on the Political Forum I would have wanted to move somewhere else.

I know free speech and all that but I sure like it now that I can put a name with a post. I can then block that person on my regular TOTV account if I feel so inclined.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

Grace
Dirtbag (dirtbanker) has personally been going after Talt for weeks now.

Calling him a "wackadoodle" and implying he lives off of his parents and is one of the supposed 52%...that don't contribute to society.

And yet you are in almost perfect alignment with dirtbag's politics...even while you are in a similar situation.

Hope you're proud of your 'win.'
Old 01-08-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Graciegirl. You are one of the nicer & fairer people on TOTV. I like when you have an opinion.
I totally disagree.

While she may cut you personally some slack, her passive-aggressive meanness and nasty, putrid demeanor...is often directed at others.

That she gleefully goes around agreeing with those who use such ugly terms as 'tard' (which everyone knows what it is short for), even though anyone with any decency (especially one in her position) would speak up against it...tells me all I need to know about her true lack of integrity, ethics and character.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dirtbag (dirtbanker) has personally been going after Talt for weeks now.

Calling him a "wackadoodle" and implying he lives off of his parents and is one of the supposed 52%...that don't contribute to society.

And yet you are in almost perfect alignment with dirtbag's politics...even while you are in a similar situation.

Hope you're proud of your 'win.'
Dirtbanker is not a nice person I assume. I hope I do not know this jerk in real life. That's the problem with these anonymous message boards unless you are like Graciegirl and a number of us who have quite a large number of posts and who even have fans of sorts.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
I totally disagree.

While she may cut you personally some slack, her passive-aggressive meanness and nasty, putrid demeanor...is often directed at others.

That she gleefully goes around agreeing with those who use such ugly terms as 'tard' (which everyone knows what it is short for), even though anyone with any decency (especially one in her position) would speak up against it...tells me all I need to know about her true lack of integrity, ethics and character.
We all have slightly different relationships with some high volume posters. Graciegirl has been nice to me for the most part on TOTV. I do know about your feud with her though.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
We all have slightly different relationships with some high volume posters. Graciegirl has been nice to me for the most part on TOTV. I do know about your feud with her though.
LOL...I don't have a "feud" with her.

She is nothing more than an insignificant pi$$ant to me, who decided to attack me by PM (even though I had no clue who she was)...the second day I joined.

She then lobbied the mods/admins constantly to get me banned...but that blew up in her, buck-toothed, pug-nosed face.

Since then, I've simply treated her as the lowlife, two-faced, passive-aggressive nasty scum she is.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

I hope karma finds you big time. And I am anything but anonymous.
Dear Guest:

Indeed it gets annoying, and without question unfortunate and unnecessary when a poster paints a target on your back...but disgruntled posters exist on forums such as this and thems the facts.

In the years that we all have been on this forum you have made a positive and informative contribution. You have shown yourself to be an honest and open-minded person with compassion for people and a wide and broad repertoire.

Clearly the problem doesn't rest with you but with this individual. Based on his comments on this forum he is a person who is filled with self loathing and hate. My suggestion is in whatever way you express your spirituality extend forgiveness. I have learned that it does not pay to get mad, or to get even, but rather to get ahead. In this case it means making this individual a non factor as concerns this forum.

People posting on here are quite savvy and know who you are and they clearly know what this individual is not.

If you feel a need to respond to this individual then do what you normally do and meet this individual's comments with logic, reason and calm.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-08-2017, 03:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
I totally disagree.

Oh Cold.

No More, please.

Very low and very judgmental. I don't feel any warmth at all from any of your posts and most agree with me.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh Cold.

No More, please.

Very low and very judgmental. I don't feel any warmth at all from any of your posts and most agree with me.

Always the insecure one who needs assurance from others.

I mean cripes, needing 600+ friends on just this site alone (you must try to 'friend' almost every single new poster, whether you know them or not)...screams a special kind of insecurity!

I would much rather be a decent person, stand up for what's right, NOT denigrate the mentally handicapped/minorities (or stand idly by while others do) and not be two-faced and passive aggressive...than be 'part of the crowd.'

Those are but a few of our differences.

And just the fact that you FAR exceed anyone else's posts here, is a big clue as to how truly miserable you are with your personal life.

Or maybe just that you think life has been so unfair to you...and that's why you're always looking for acceptance and sympathy?
Old 01-08-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]Oh Cold.

No More, please.

I deleted my original words, nothing wrong with what I said, but this has really deteriorated. Hypocrisy, however reigns on here

Talking about TOTV rules, which include plagiarism, non copyright reproduction, etc etc....THAT should be the subject...
Old 01-08-2017, 03:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
LOL...I don't have a "feud" with her.

She is nothing more than an insignificant pi$$ant to me, who decided to attack me by PM (even though I had no clue who she was)...the second day I joined.

She then lobbied the mods/admins constantly to get me banned...but that blew up in her, buck-toothed, pug-nosed face.

Since then, I've simply treated her as the lowlife, two-faced, passive-aggressive nasty scum she is.

Do you want me to show those PM's?

I thought not.

Grace Gantner
Old 01-08-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you want me to show those PM's?

I thought not.

Grace Gantner

You can do whatever you like...I couldn't care less.

Actually, I hope you do go ahead and show them as every single thing I told you in response to the PM's you sent me first...I've also said publicly in my posts to you.

Plus, anyone who might have thought before now that you weren't a scumbag, can now can see that just trying to threaten to post PM's...proves how much of one you are.

So your fake threat is laughable, just like your facade...and simply proves me correct.

So thanks for that.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:

Always the insecure one who needs assurance from others.

I mean cripes, needing 600+ friends on just this site alone (you must try to 'friend' almost every single new poster, whether you know them or not)...screams a special kind of insecurity!

I would much rather be a decent person, stand up for what's right, NOT denigrate the mentally handicapped/minorities (or stand idly by while others do) and not be two-faced and passive aggressive...than be 'part of the crowd.'

Those are but a few of our differences.

And just the fact that you FAR exceed anyone else's posts here, is a big clue as to how truly miserable you are with your personal life.

Or maybe just that you think life has been so unfair to you...and that's why you're always looking for acceptance and sympathy?
Dear Guest:

Please don't hold back! Geeezzzz . You breach TOTV rules by making a direct attack on another poster.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
information, people, start

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.