Those who look like they are down and out...

Old 01-09-2017, 10:09 AM
n/a

Because of the lack of any moderation on this forum, I have a suggestion. Without naming names, I think there is one poster on here that is best to be avoided in engaging in any conversation. In reading many different threads and posts, it seems this poster brings out the worst in everyone. He (may be a she but for simplicity sake I'll use he) says he stands up for one thing, when in fact, he appears to be exactly that himself.

Just my opinion, but I think the civility of this forum could be more normalized it that person is just ignored.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Dear Guest:

Please don't hold back! Geeezzzz . You breach TOTV rules by making a direct attack on another poster.

Personal Best Regards:
PBR, what alternative universe are you living in?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2017, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post

I too have a life well beyond what I ever expected, but I also take the time to stand up for those who don't...and am not afraid to speak out against those who bully others not as fortunate
I believe you demonstrate a codependency...you are a bully that looks for a victim.

Why don't you do more than speak out...send a financial donation to those that are not as fortunate as you, Super (unt!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
I believe you demonstrate a codependency...you are a bully that looks for a victim.

Why don't you do more than speak out...send a financial donation to those that are not as fortunate as you, Super (unt!

Dirt, what alternative universe are you living in?

Old 01-09-2017, 10:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Do you want me to show those PM's?

I thought not.

Grace Gantner
GG, what's with the PM threat? You are letting people know that your PM's are not necessarily private. How wise is that?

Old 01-09-2017, 10:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Dirt, what alternative universe are you living in?

Not sure what you are referring to Chi...

You liberals are all about helping others with everyone else's money, just pointing out big mouth (unt and beeatch Jan will not do anymore for thier cause...

Old 01-09-2017, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag

I do.

$50 a month automatically sent to the SPLC...to fight haters, bigots and racists like you.

Plus many valuable donations to a small, minority church right next door to TV, to try and change the perception that everyone in TV...are white racist/bigoted scum like yourself.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
I do.

$50 a month automatically sent to the SPLC...to fight haters, bigots and racists like you. [emoji106]

Plus many valuable donations to a small, minority church right next door to TV, to try and change the perception that everyone in TV...are white racist/bigoted scum like yourself.
Do you have enough money left to feed yourself?

Old 01-09-2017, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
GG, what's with the PM threat? You are letting people know that your PM's are not necessarily private. How wise is that?
I think it's great, that others get to see...what she really is.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you have enough money left to feed yourself?
LOL

Plenty...but thanks for your concern.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think it's great, that others get to see...what she really is.
Many people know me because I don't hide behind a screen name. I wonder if you would ever come to a TOTV meeting.

If a person has a couple or three people in their lives who truly care about them, then they are blessed indeed.

I don't know if it is because you are from another area of the country and I was raised in Ohio that you call me passive aggressive and I think you are overbearing or if we are simply chalk and cheese.

We both think we are right. Perhaps we both were raised with our mother's guidelines.

My mother was a strong woman and a wise woman and a tough yet gentle woman who moved mountains and accomplished great things. She chose a strong man who also left a legacy of good behind him. My father respected women and I don't recall him ever uttering a scathing word. He was tall and strong and always polite and was a police officer for almost forty years.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Many people know me because I don't hide behind a screen name. I wonder if you would ever come to a TOTV meeting.

If a person has a couple or three people in their lives who truly care about them, then they are blessed indeed.

I don't know if it is because you are from another area of the country and I was raised in Ohio that you call me passive aggressive and I think you are overbearing or if we are simply chalk and cheese.

We both think we are right. Perhaps we both were raised with our mother's guidelines.

My mother was a strong woman and a wise woman and a tough yet gentle woman who moved mountains and accomplished great things. She chose a strong man who also left a legacy of good behind him. My father respected women and I don't recall him ever uttering a scathing word. He was tall and strong and always polite and was a police officer for almost forty years.
There you go again.

Your post above, trying to paint yourself as some poor little girl who just wants to do good in the world...is the 'passive' part.

And your threats to expose PM's (that are the same as what I've said to you publicly), nasty personal attacks dragging in family members, trying to gather your 'friends' to attack those you don't like and those who have called you out for the same disgusting behavior in the many various forums...is the 'aggressive' part.

I realize you have an unusual and pathetic need to feel accepted, liked and needing sympathy (600+ 'friends' on TOTV? ), but your actions define the real you...and I just happen to not be afraid of your attempts in trying to get me banned.

BTW - You're welcome.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
There you go again.

Your post above, trying to paint yourself as some poor little girl who just wants to do good in the world...is the 'passive' part.

And your threats to expose PM's (that are the same as what I've said to you publicly), nasty personal attacks dragging in family members, trying to gather your 'friends' to attack those you don't like and those who have called you out for the same disgusting behavior in the many various forums...is the 'aggressive' part.

I realize you have an unusual and pathetic need to feel accepted, liked and needing sympathy (600+ 'friends' on TOTV? ), but your actions define the real you...and I just happen to not be afraid of your attempts in trying to get me banned.

BTW - You're welcome.
And that is why I named you (unt...codependent for sure!

Old 01-09-2017, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
And that is why I named you (unt...codependent for sure!
And that is why you've earned the nickname DirtBag.

Regardless of how little I think of the poster I addressed, I would never stoop to using such a vulgar, crass word...even to her.

In fact, to prove my assertion of the depths of her lack of ethics and integrity, I'll bet she doesn't even mind you using it...as long is it is toward those she doesn't like.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:47 AM
n/a

No I doubt she cares for the word, no more than you do. You are the definition of the word though...

Tags
information, people, start

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.