Three punch knock out. Hillary done

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Three punch knock out. Hillary done

New emails... open borders, screws sanders, in bed with wall Street, admits two face, Obama involved in cover up

International.... world is unsafe , Russia shows everything Hillary did was a disaster.


Economy.... horrible new figures, despite Obama spin


Bye bye hillary
  #2  
Old 10-07-2016, 06:39 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Oh but around 12 years ago Trump said some things that indicate that attractive women turn him on !

Hillary and Kane say " Bad , Bad Man " ! So does Gay Man Don Lemon on CNN .

Gloves are off now --- Hillary has made it open season on her and Bill and their past issues with women . Gloves are off !
  #3  
Old 10-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Imagine Trump insulting Bill Clinton like that! Saying attractive women turn him on, after Billy Slept with a Cadre of dogs. I.e. Hillary, monica etc
  #4  
Old 10-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Don Lemon was more upset when he lost the liberal gay man's pen!s size contest to Sheppard Smith
  #5  
Old 10-07-2016, 06:57 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

And the liberal media will ostracize Trump and Hillary becomes the victim again. FREE PASS.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FreeCard.jpg (16.2 KB, 14 views)
  #6  
Old 10-07-2016, 09:08 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

////
  #7  
Old 10-07-2016, 09:27 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

But the media says it's a close race so it MUST be true!!!!����������
  #8  
Old 10-08-2016, 10:03 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

///
  #9  
Old 10-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And the liberal media will ostracize Trump and Hillary becomes the victim again. FREE PASS.

So true but so sad for America .
  #10  
Old 10-12-2016, 07:39 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

the race is no longer close
  #11  
Old 10-12-2016, 08:27 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
New emails... open borders, screws sanders, in bed with wall Street, admits two face, Obama involved in cover up

International.... world is unsafe , Russia shows everything Hillary did was a disaster.


Economy.... horrible new figures, despite Obama spin


Bye bye hillary
repubs and trump backers have showed one thing in the past, no common sense and failing to admit to defeat. It's President Hillary Rodham Clinton . Now say it because you will hear it constantly for 8 years losers.
  #12  
Old 10-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
repubs and trump backers have showed one thing in the past, no common sense and failing to admit to defeat. It's President Hillary Rodham Clinton . Now say it because you will hear it constantly for 8 years losers.
The weird LA Times poll even has them tied today. All the other polls seem to show Clinton ahead even one in double digits.
  #13  
Old 10-20-2016, 12:13 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Who said what

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Imagine Trump insulting Bill Clinton like that! Saying attractive women turn him on, after Billy Slept with a Cadre of dogs. I.e. Hillary, monica etc
Mr. Trump said some bad things, wow the dems want to crucify him.

Mr. Clinton used the White House to experiment in cigar poking and blue dress smearing. But hey, so what? Give Mr. Clinton a jumbo jet, SS protection, a great retirement and let him go with his pedophile friend to Underage Screwing Island. With any luck he may soon be the first Lady or the first Man depending on the signs on the wall at the WH toilets.

bbbbbb
  #14  
Old 10-20-2016, 12:54 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

It was a three punch knockout. She overwhelmingly won all three debates. Her poll numbers are extraordinary - if the election was held today, she would have an 87% chance of winning vs. Trump 13% chance of winning. Of course, an October surprise could work against Trump: more accusations from women, more damaging videotapes, further leaking of his tax records. The experts are saying she probably finished Trump off last night.
  #15  
Old 10-20-2016, 12:56 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

I told my wife that I seriously thought it was time for me to retreat to an isolated monastery taking the oath of silence and spending two years in deep prayer and meditation. She replied what's the dame's name.

No dear wife its not a dame to name but the lame street media's master switch men who have promoted and supported all the insane policies and actions of radical progressives for the last 8 years and now possibly for the next 8 years and likely doing so on steroids. I cannot bear to continue to watch as my country continues to deteriorate into a 3rd rate hedonistic banana republic

Personal Best Regards:
 

Tags
shows, hillary, knock, punch

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 AM.