Three punch knock out. Hillary done

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 10-21-2016, 03:29 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Megyn Kelly vs. Donna Brazile: Did You Receive Debate Question Beforehand?; Brazile: I Will Not Be "Persecuted" | Video | RealClearPolitics

"This information was revealed in a recent Wikileaks dump of John Podesta's emails.

"From time to time I get the questions in advance," the email subject was titled in a letter written from Brazile delivered to Podesta's Gmail."
  #32  
Old 10-21-2016, 03:52 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Tim S Clark
@TimSClark

#Hillary came out for open borders, higher taxes, #Obamacare, late term abortion; all unpopular with majority of voters. #TrumpWins #debate
11:44 PM - 19 Oct 2016
  #33  
Old 10-21-2016, 04:06 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

“She Was In Full Meltdown”: Hillary Unleashed On Donna Brazile For Unapproved Debate Question - Freedom Outpost

"Behind the scenes, NBC technicians and cameramen at the Wednesday night, Commander-in-Chief Forum (Sept 7) report that Hillary Clinton was so angry and incensed that she had been ‘blind-sided’ by one question she was not prepared for and had not approved in advance.

“When her time in front of the cameras ended, Clinton shook the hand Lauer extended to her and smiled once more for the wide camera shot and then Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and threw it at the face of her assistant and the screaming started. She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her – she went kind of manic and didn’t have any control over herself at that point. How these people work with this woman is amazing to me.

[…]

[Hillary was] screaming at her staff, “you f – – – ing idiots, you were supposed to have this thing set up for me and you’ve screwed it up! If that f – – – ing ******* wins we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished…and if I lose it’s all on you ass – – – – s for screwing this up.”

"Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna, “I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f – – – ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f – – – to work janitoring this mess – do I make myself clear?”
  #34  
Old 10-21-2016, 04:58 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Who would have Thunk It

Hillary Clinton, in poor health whose policies were rejected eight years ago by Democrat voters and Republican establishmentarians is now the candidate for both Democrat voters and Republican establishmentarians even in view of being widely derided and reviled, corrupt to the core, with no significant accomplishments and who just dodged (via a corrupt FBI and DOJ) a federal indictment over the email/classified info scandal, is the chosen candidate of both the political class and the propaganda media in order to maintain the status quo.

What a country

Personal Best Regards:
  #35  
Old 10-21-2016, 05:49 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
She Was In Full Meltdown: Hillary Unleashed On Donna Brazile For Unapproved Debate Question - Freedom Outpost

"Behind the scenes, NBC technicians and cameramen at the Wednesday night, Commander-in-Chief Forum (Sept 7) report that Hillary Clinton was so angry and incensed that she had been blind-sided by one question she was not prepared for and had not approved in advance.

When her time in front of the cameras ended, Clinton shook the hand Lauer extended to her and smiled once more for the wide camera shot and then Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and threw it at the face of her assistant and the screaming started. She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her she went kind of manic and didnt have any control over herself at that point. How these people work with this woman is amazing to me.

[]

[Hillary was] screaming at her staff, you f ing idiots, you were supposed to have this thing set up for me and youve screwed it up! If that f ing ******* wins we all hang from nooses! Lauers finishedand if I lose its all on you ass s for screwing this up.

"Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna, Im so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f to work janitoring this mess do I make myself clear?
And the proof is where? Probably because the press loves Hillary they hid it. After all what news journalist would be interested in breaking a good meltdown story by a potential leader of our country?
  #36  
Old 10-21-2016, 06:30 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Did I spell Rasmussen incorrectly? They have a website where they do polls. Let me know if you have difficulty finding it and I will send someone over to assist you. Not really, but it sounded nice.

Is there some reason that liberals find it necessary to call anyone that they disagree with, a liar? Are you one of Hilary's hitmen that she hires to start fights with Trump supporters?
I think people who believe Rasmussen polls haven't done their homework - the polls which are cited often by Fox news, are terribly inaccurate. . But I can see why a Republican would like to believe them. They one of the few polls that show Trump with any minuscule lead. In reality, Rasmussen polls are biased and inaccurate. An analysis by Nate Silver on FiveThirtyEight ranked Rasmussen 20th out of 23 pollsters for accuracy in the 2012 elections with an average error of 4.2 points. Rasmussen turned out to be one of the most inaccurate pollsters of the 2012 election cycle. Check the link at fivethirtyeight.com and you can read up on polling methods and why Rasmussen and a couple other polls are judged to be so poor.
  #37  
Old 10-21-2016, 06:37 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
I think people who believe Rasmussen polls haven't done their homework - the polls which are cited often by Fox news, are terribly inaccurate. . But I can see why a Republican would like to believe them. They one of the few polls that show Trump with any minuscule lead. In reality, Rasmussen polls are biased and inaccurate. An analysis by Nate Silver on FiveThirtyEight ranked Rasmussen 20th out of 23 pollsters for accuracy in the 2012 elections with an average error of 4.2 points. Rasmussen turned out to be one of the most inaccurate pollsters of the 2012 election cycle. Check the link at fivethirtyeight.com and you can read up on polling methods and why Rasmussen and a couple other polls are judged to be so poor.
You are absolutely correct about Rasmussen.

Back in post #29, I included a link to exactly what you're talking about.

Here's a link to a number of polls, that clearly shows Clinton waaaay ahead of Trump.

CNN Poll of Polls: Clinton leads Trump by 8 points - CNNPolitics.com

Quote:
The poll average shows Clinton has 47% of support from likely voters, Trump at 39% support, Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson with 7% and Green Party nominee Jill Stein getting 2%.

The Poll of Polls averages result from the four most recent publicly-released national polls that meets CNN's standards for publication. All of the polls included the four-way match-ups with the third party candidates. The poll of polls does not have a margin of sampling error.

And that was BEFORE Trump said he might not admit defeat.

Can't wait for the newest average polls to come out.
  #38  
Old 10-21-2016, 07:15 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You are absolutely correct about Rasmussen.

Back in post #29, I included a link to exactly what you're talking about.

Here's a link to a number of polls, that clearly shows Clinton waaaay ahead of Trump.

CNN Poll of Polls: Clinton leads Trump by 8 points - CNNPolitics.com




And that was BEFORE Trump said he might not admit defeat.

Can't wait for the newest average polls to come out.
Why? The "polls" are mostly fiction. Made up to sway opinions. Don't be fooled...
  #39  
Old 10-21-2016, 07:19 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You are absolutely correct about Rasmussen.

Back in post #29, I included a link to exactly what you're talking about.

Here's a link to a number of polls, that clearly shows Clinton waaaay ahead of Trump.

CNN Poll of Polls: Clinton leads Trump by 8 points - CNNPolitics.com




And that was BEFORE Trump said he might not admit defeat.

Can't wait for the newest average polls to come out.
Me too. I honestly think his chances are slim, and it appears the republican party has written him off as well. They're focusing on the down ballot races.
  #40  
Old 10-21-2016, 07:39 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
Me too. I honestly think his chances are slim, and it appears the republican party has written him off as well. They're focusing on the down ballot races.
I sure hope so. This man Donald Trump becoming President would be quite an embarrassment to the country. Someone who has lied 90% of the time as far as the facts are concerned and who repeatedly demeans and divides all kinds of groups and has given almost no practical policies except for what sounds good to the unthinking.
  #41  
Old 10-21-2016, 09:01 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I sure hope so. This man Donald Trump becoming President would be quite an embarrassment to the country. Someone who has lied 90% of the time as far as the facts are concerned and who repeatedly demeans and divides all kinds of groups and has given almost no practical policies except for what sounds good to the unthinking.
Yes, I agree. Well facts don't mean much to his supporters, as we see on this thread. I read an interesting article that said that the reason is that people tend to accept arguments that confirm their views and discount facts that challenge what they believe. And if you keep pummeling them with the truth, which is contrary to what they believe, they dig their heels in deeper, because they feel threatened. Of course there is also the factor of Clinton being female. People feel comfortable voting for someone who looks like them i.e. white male, which is why she is doing much better with women voters, and helps explain why a certain percentage of the populace would never vote for Hillary, or would never have voted for Obama.
  #42  
Old 10-21-2016, 09:25 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I sure hope so. This man Donald Trump becoming President would be quite an embarrassment to the country. Someone who has lied 90% of the time as far as the facts are concerned and who repeatedly demeans and divides all kinds of groups and has given almost no practical policies except for what sounds good to the unthinking.
Yes, Hillary would not be an embarrassment....ha,ha.

Illegally sold arms ignoring the UN ban.
Lied about Benghazi
Cheated on debates (given questions ahead of time)
Hired hitmen to start violence at Trump rallies
Arsonists at GOP headquarters in NC
Hates, half the country, including Catholics, blacks and Latinos.
Pay to play....speaks for itself
Vulgar mouth and treats people around her evilly and hatefully.
Accused Trump of doing on his taxes what she just did last year on her taxes, too almost a million bucks deduction as a loss.
Terrible work ethic and miserable failure at all her gov related jobs.

Just a few areas of her "not being an embarrassment."
  #43  
Old 10-21-2016, 09:28 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
Yes, I agree. Well facts don't mean much to his supporters, as we see on this thread. I read an interesting article that said that the reason is that people tend to accept arguments that confirm their views and discount facts that challenge what they believe. And if you keep pummeling them with the truth, which is contrary to what they believe, they dig their heels in deeper, because they feel threatened. Of course there is also the factor of Clinton being female. People feel comfortable voting for someone who looks like them i.e. white male, which is why she is doing much better with women voters, and helps explain why a certain percentage of the populace would never vote for Hillary, or would never have voted for Obama.
Facts don't mean much to the supporters of EITHER side. You think Hillary always tells the truth? Hardly... Both sides, the Ds and Rs are full of blind followers, you'd think politics was a religion the way people blindly follow them...blindly defend them.

Just finding out about "confirmation bias"...better late than never. Maybe it'll help you open up your eyes and see that Hillary is just as bad as Trump. NEITHER should be elected.

Actually, if you keep pummeling people with LIES they start to believe them. The bigger, the better. Lies like we're all equal. Like like this is a threat, that is a threat. Lies like the economy is getting better. All kinds of lies.

She's a woman, that's reason enough not to vote for her. Show me ANY woman at the TOP of any field. When women start becoming the best in their field...not ok, not good, but the absolute BEST, none are better...then I'll believe the "equality lie". She's also a MEAN rotten woman.

He's black, that's reason enough not to vote for him. As with women...show me ANY black at the very top...just one. He was "elected president", that's the top? No, the elections ARE fixed, he didn't earn it, he was placed there. Thank affirmative action and quotas. Hillary may get in via quotas, we "need" a woman.

You're half way there Mickey, there are still lies to shake off. Good luck with your quest for balance and enlightenment. The trouble is...once you see the truth, the lies, the manipulation, it's depressing...and you can't "unknow" it.

It's why I'm here in the bubble...stay as far from the vermin as possible.
  #44  
Old 10-21-2016, 09:30 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Are not we the people regardless of R or D just a little tired of her campaign managing what gets said, who can ask what, when she can be approached, rigged (like the owrd or not) debate monitors except Wallace. Look at the articles of her campaign manager texting questions to be asked to Angella Mitchell and signalling others he is texting them on the plane after the debate.

Her abrupt, three minutes times up.....can't control too much without it showing so cut it off.

She is a managed presence....not at all real and most certainly not sincere.
  #45  
Old 10-21-2016, 09:35 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

She disclosed and exposed national security when discussing during the debate the sequence timing to launch a missle. Her need to "appear" knowledgeable out weighs national security.

Her needs have priority as in the email server and the lying and the carelessness and recklessness (all from the FMI director) take priority.

Her team ignoring protocol when she collapsed at the van...to her daughters house where the event could be controlled as opposed to going to the emergency room per protocol.....where the even would be out of her control.

There has to be a significanrt number of democrats who are just as sick and tired of her lying and misinforming as the rest of the thinking populace.
 

Tags
shows, hillary, knock, punch

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31 AM.