Three punch knock out. Hillary done

Old 10-21-2016, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I do listen and hear.

1. How does Trump bring back coal mining jobs? Both Newsweek and Fortune magazines as well as most business folks think it is a fantasy. There are so many rules and regulations to be rolled back before you even begin and then decide what to do with the coal.

2. How will he bring back steel working jobs ? "He's pandering, he doesn't really mean it," said Scott Paul, president of the Alliance for American Manufacturing, a trade group founded by domestic manufacturers and the United Steelworkers union.

"I don't think he has a plan."

3. How does he roll back existing treaties ? Congress does that, and they will not allow what he is proposing....why do you think he has lost support of his own party.

These are just a few of his platititudes with no plans.

He is very smart with the media...

1. Say something totally outrageous each day. He knows the stupid media will jump all over it, thus giving him cover from every discussing details of anything having to do with running the country.

Then, he and surrogates come out and blame the media or whatever is convenient at the time because he wants to discuss issues. He even said SNL was in on some kind of fix. Folks, when details come up is when he takes over the media coverage with outrageous thing because he has none.

He is preaching platitudes that he knows will appeal to those who want to go back to the 1980's but he also is smart enough to know what he is selling is not going to happen at all.

His campaign is based on one thing....hate of Clinton and voters wish for the past.

He is also helped by by the hacking of WIKI which simply adds to the ability to avoid talking issues.

Note each debate how he went off the track as soon as a real discussion broke out.

Listen, give him credit...he has played the media
You are dead on in regards to coal, manufacturing and treaties.

The biggest irony of course, is that it has been pressure from those who brag about always looking for the lowest price on things...that have made off-shoring so profitable and unavoidable for American companies.

But those flaming, ignorant hypocrites...never stop to think about that.

I also truly believe that in the back of his mind, Trump thinks that being POTUS...is like being a CEO, Dictator or a King.

He actually believes that the POTUS can do anything they want.

As for his campaign, it IS based on riling those up who hate Clinton.

Personally, I could never hate someone else (much less a political candidate)...more than I love this great nation.

But his most ardent supporters don't really give a hoot what a thin-skinned, quick-tempered, megalomaniac could do to this nation...as long as he helps foment the hate against "that nasty woman."

I kinda feel sorry for those that harbor such hate and fail to see what they are really standing for, but then I realize they have made that choice themselves.
Old 10-21-2016, 04:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
We're all voting for America pal. And my vote is going to Hillary. You people live in an alternate reality, sorry to say. Your hatred obscures and overwhelms your logic.
No Pal that is a contradiction...I don't hate Hillary,
but I do not like deceit and corruption.
It has been quite clear by her past
actions and revelations she is not trustworthy!
Trump will get my vote, because we really need to clean house!
Old 10-21-2016, 04:10 PM
n/a

Quote:

The biggest irony of course, is that it has been pressure from those who brag about always looking for the lowest price on things...that have made off-shoring so profitable and unavoidable for American companies.

I also truly believe that in the back of his mind, Trump thinks that being POTUS...is like being a CEO, Dictator or a King.

Personally, I could never hate someone else (much less a political candidate)...more than I love this great nation.

But his most ardent supporters don't really give a hoot what a thin-skinned, quick-tempered, megalomaniac could do to this nation...as long as he helps foment the hate against "that nasty woman."

I kinda feel sorry for those that harbor such hate and fail to see what they are really standing for, but then I realize they have made that choice themselves.
Please share what great character attributes Hillary possesses?
Also, tell us how well she headed up the State Department?
What has she accomplished besides enriching herself through politics?
Maybe it would serve us well to have a business leader
rather than another lawyer!
Old 10-21-2016, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

Now the above is a real display of hate and contempt!
Old 10-21-2016, 04:42 PM
n/a

Personally, I do hate her. But, I only hate her based on what we know of her, which is 100% corruption. I feel no need to defend any attacks from liberals since they have no clue to how evil and corrupt Hillary is. They don't read the news or watch the news, so they are basically too ignorant to argue with. Hillary is a nasty, vulgar mouthed b*tch and has generated what liberals assume to be hate, from me. SO, I'll claim it so that we can get on with the discussion. Now, liberals explain why you do NOT hate Hillary. Explain why you DO hate Trump. Explain how Hillary is going to suddenly, after 30 years develop a work ethic and start doing something she could have done before. Now, consider Trump's work ethic. He works more hours than perhaps 99% of other Americans. Right now, he is flying from state to state, doing four or five rallies or functions per day. When he promises something, he does everything he can to accomplish it. When Hillary promises something, it is just more words, because she has no intention of doing it. If so, she would have lived up to her past promises instead of doing everything she could to TAKE from us.
Hillary is for Hillary. Trump doesn't need the job, but sounds like he really wants to help rebuild America. And America does need rebuilding. Obama has done more damage to America than the recession did to it.
Old 10-21-2016, 04:46 PM
n/a

vote early and often My wife cancels my vote
Old 10-21-2016, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredster View Post
Now the above is a real display of hate and contempt!

Wrong!

Old 10-21-2016, 06:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
New emails... open borders, screws sanders, in bed with wall Street, admits two face, Obama involved in cover up

International.... world is unsafe , Russia shows everything Hillary did was a disaster.

Economy.... horrible new figures, despite Obama spin

Bye bye hillary
The problem with this is that not enough people pay attention to it and the news media doesn't give it the coverage that it deserves.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:50 PM
n/a

What color is the sky on your planet? Ours is blue.
Old 10-21-2016, 11:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, well, well...we finally know who the flaming resident racist/misogynist is. [emoji106]
Donny B stopped caring about who knows, because he has to get his message out. It's like a calling to him.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2016, 05:07 AM
n/a

I sincerely hope that Hillary gets what she deserves.

Vote Trump
Old 10-22-2016, 06:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don Lemon was more upset when he lost the liberal gay man's pen!s size contest to Sheppard Smith
Just wondered who said this.........I think my high school English teacher would kick them off the debate team.
Old 10-22-2016, 06:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just wondered who said this.........I think my high school English teacher would kick them off the debate team.
"Guest" said it.
Old 10-22-2016, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Donny B stopped caring about who knows, because he has to get his message out. It's like a calling to him.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Donnie happens to be 100% correct in many things he says, especially that both parties are corrupt.

My appeal to Donnie, you have such a worldwide following, please acknowledge that at least Trump has a small chance to change the system.

You can change the election!
Old 10-22-2016, 07:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Donnie happens to be 100% correct in many things he says, especially that both parties are corrupt.

My appeal to Donnie, you have such a worldwide following, please acknowledge that at least Trump has a small chance to change the system.

You can change the election!
How?

Tags
shows, hillary, knock, punch

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.