Time for action

Old 05-17-2017, 05:21 AM
n/a

I wish the Government would designate Liberals as animals and sell hunting licenses and pay a bounty on each one shot like they use to pay on wolves. Then America really would be a great country again. Liberals are a dark plague on this nation and they need to be eradicated off the face of the earth. tic..

Before the 7 tards get all excited....

The tongue-in-cheek figure of speech is used to imply that a statement or other production is humorously or otherwise not seriously intended, and it should not be taken at face value. The phrase was originally meant to express contempt.
Old 05-17-2017, 05:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I wish the Government would designate Liberals as animals and sell hunting licenses and pay a bounty on each one shot like they use to pay on wolves. Then America really would be a great country again. Liberals are a dark plague on this nation and they need to be eradicated off the face of the earth. tic..

Before the 7 tards get all excited....

The tongue-in-cheek figure of speech is used to imply that a statement or other production is humorously or otherwise not seriously intended, and it should not be taken at face value. The phrase was originally meant to express contempt.
But you DID mean it...and you're right...it WOULD improve America a LOT if they were gone.
Old 05-17-2017, 06:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
But you DID mean it...and you're right...it WOULD improve America a LOT if they were gone.

But then who would take the place of the lower class?
Old 05-17-2017, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

That's what kids did...they learned how to work and they learned humility. Now they all want to start at the top and REFUSE "menial" work. Mommy and Daddy never made them do anything. They felt so guilty for dumping them in daycare that they spoil them when they're together.

White standards are lowering as the minority majority rises. You wait...in 10 years you'll really start hearing...IF they tell us...horror stories from the schools as the Hispanic majority starts graduating HS.

The country is doomed because it's literally being turned into Mexico II. People and all.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Default For my two cents worth

Quote:
That's what kids did...they learned how to work and they learned humility. Now they all want to start at the top and REFUSE "menial" work. Mommy and Daddy never made them do anything. They felt so guilty for dumping them in daycare that they spoil them when they're together.

White standards are lowering as the minority majority rises. You wait...in 10 years you'll really start hearing...IF they tell us...horror stories from the schools as the Hispanic majority starts graduating HS.

The country is doomed because it's literally being turned into Mexico II. People and all.
WE ALLOWED THIS. WE CREATED THIS.

I grew up POOR. UNFAIR? My parents were married, they led us by example. If, I got in trouble my mother would scream and my father would quickly end all discussion with his belt.

It was amusing in the late 1960's. My dad had worked his butt off and we were suddenly in an all white nuevo rich community with the kids WHO KNEW NOTHING screaming for rights for people they had never lived with. My white liberal teacher was shocked at my suggestion for a class trip to my old neighborhood. A city housing project on the wrong side of the Harlem river,

TO ALL THE LIBERALS hiding here in the VILLAGES anyone want a tour of my old neighborhood? Truth, I was there about 18 years ago AND IT IS WORSE THAN I REMEMBER.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:27 PM
n/a

Default There is always a lower class

Quote:

Class is based on wealth. Your wealth is based on, compared to others. Thus, no matter what OUR GOVERNMENT attempts to do some will always have less some will have more.

It is proposed that we raise the minimum wage. In the real world-not to be confused with OBAMALAND, if, you raise the minimum wage, those people earning more than the minimum wage will want and will deserve more than minimum. THE RESULT MUST BE THAT PRICES WILL GO UP
AND IT IS THEFT FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE SAVED. IT IS ALSO A GIFT TO DEBTORS OF WHICH OUR GOVERNMENT IS ONE OF THE LARGEST. Simple explanation of why the Fed desperately needs to fuel inflation.
Old 05-17-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
WE ALLOWED THIS. WE CREATED THIS.

I grew up POOR. UNFAIR? My parents were married, they led us by example. If, I got in trouble my mother would scream and my father would quickly end all discussion with his belt.

It was amusing in the late 1960's. My dad had worked his butt off and we were suddenly in an all white nuevo rich community with the kids WHO KNEW NOTHING screaming for rights for people they had never lived with. My white liberal teacher was shocked at my suggestion for a class trip to my old neighborhood. A city housing project on the wrong side of the Harlem river,

TO ALL THE LIBERALS hiding here in the VILLAGES anyone want a tour of my old neighborhood? Truth, I was there about 18 years ago AND IT IS WORSE THAN I REMEMBER.
WHY? Why would a group WANT that which will ultimately destroy them...encouraged? Do they think it'll be FUN when Hispanics are the overwhelming majority?

Not surprising...they keep refusing MY offers to visit MLK Blvd some Saturday at midnight. WHY do they promote those that destroy EVERYWHERE they proliferate?

And hide out they do. Good enough for ME but NOT for YOU. This place is a paradise BECAUSE it is Norman Rockwell's "white America"...there are NO minorities. The more minorities...the worse a place gets...ALWAYS. Why do they fight for that which will destroy us?

Quote:
Class is based on wealth. Your wealth is based on, compared to others. Thus, no matter what OUR GOVERNMENT attempts to do some will always have less some will have more.

It is proposed that we raise the minimum wage. In the real world-not to be confused with OBAMALAND, if, you raise the minimum wage, those people earning more than the minimum wage will want and will deserve more than minimum. THE RESULT MUST BE THAT PRICES WILL GO UP
AND IT IS THEFT FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE SAVED. IT IS ALSO A GIFT TO DEBTORS OF WHICH OUR GOVERNMENT IS ONE OF THE LARGEST. Simple explanation of why the Fed desperately needs to fuel inflation.
Inflation...many overlook it. The dollar has lost 98% of it's value since inception of the Fed in the 1910s. At the same time, the national debt has increased to $20 trillion. Something costing $100 in 1930s money would cost you $1,400 in 2017 dollars. Using inflation, they pay off current debts with future worthless money. There ARE 100 year bonds...if inflation made the 2017 money 14X less valuable it also made it easy to pay back the interest. At 3% your interest payment may be $3 for 100 years. But in 100 years, the money will be worth 15X less. That means that $3 in interest only costs you the equivalent of .21 cents. So paying back that loan is meaningless to your budget.

"$100.00 in 1917 had the same buying power as $2,081.31 in 2017

Annual inflation over this period was about 3.08%"

Calculate the value of $100 in 1930

Tags
action, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.