this time it is different , we have and unstable man running for POTUS

Old 10-05-2016, 07:45 AM
n/a

Default this time it is different , we have and unstable man running for POTUS

this is no longer about policy for me. One of the candidates is unhinged and cannot be trusted with nuclear weapons.

I want you to think , think , think about this

Trump with access to nuclear weapons ?????

this would not end well

I am a life long Republican , Christian , I actually agree with many positions that Trump is taking . But I cannot afford a loose cannon on deck.

I have to hold my nose and prevent Trump from getting elected
Old 10-05-2016, 07:48 AM
n/a

good luck to you, Dou(he Bagggg
Old 10-05-2016, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

I hope he wipes out North Korea and Pakistan in the same day! Day 2 he can say "oops, sorry" and we will all be better.

Now if Hillary gets elected...Civil War II

Which do you prefer?
Old 10-05-2016, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
I hope he wipes out North Korea and Pakistan in the same day! Day 2 he can say "oops, sorry" and we will all be better.

Now if Hillary gets elected...Civil War II

Which do you prefer?
It seems we are already in the beginning of a Civil war, thanks to Obama and his racist ilk. He seems to be encouraging civil war.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
this is no longer about policy for me. One of the candidates is unhinged and cannot be trusted with nuclear weapons.

this would not end well

I am a life long Republican , Christian , I actually agree with many positions that Trump is taking . But I cannot afford a loose cannon on deck.

When you were much , much younger you and all of your media heros said exactly the same thing about Reagan .

You said that he would launch nukes as soon as he got the codes .
Didn`t work then and will not work now . Good-luck with that .
Old 10-05-2016, 09:02 AM
n/a

Unhinged candidate? Kaine is only a running mate for Hilary. Although, I guess she does seem to have a screw loose................
Old 10-05-2016, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

this would not end well

I have been where you are for quite awhile.

I know Donald Trump and those who support him are not looking beyond election day and that is a CATASTROPHIC mistake.

A man who knows him better than most...David Cay Johnston, his biographer says

"Donald makes up things he creates his own reality," Johnston said on CNBC's "Power Lunch" on Wednesday. "And in his mind, there's nothing wrong with that."

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...eply&p=1301222

The co author of "Art of the deal", Tony Scwartz says this....

""I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization," he said."

‘Art of the Deal’ co-author calls Trump ‘sociopath' in interview - NY Daily News

These are men who know him very well.

I just wish those supporters could look past election day....all the europhia about beating Clinton, which is ALL the Trump campaign is about will leave and reality sets in.

Again, a man who knows him well...who wrote a memoir, as Trump calls it......said

""I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization,"
Old 10-05-2016, 10:05 AM
n/a

it will definitely lead to the end of western civilization if we continue with the feckless foreign policy of Obama/Clinton. Donald Trump could not have become as successful as he is if he had been unhinged... this is hyperbole from a disgruntled co author who wanted more credit for the book which he wrote with Trump.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:10 AM
n/a

desparate democratic talking point BS!
Old 10-05-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

Obama is the longest war time President and every day is getting worse.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
it will definitely lead to the end of western civilization if we continue with the feckless foreign policy of Obama/Clinton. Donald Trump could not have become as successful as he is if he had been unhinged... this is hyperbole from a disgruntled co author who wanted more credit for the book which he wrote with Trump.
He owned a private real estate development company..

Do not make him out to be anything more. He ran his own private company.

What he did good was brand development and all he has been doing recently is selling his name.

He is a real estate developer....nothing more. Never had shareholders...never dealt with a board.

Much like The Villages, who gets maligned quite a bit,

Trump is a very strange man, and you obviously have not taken the time to read about him and his merry adventures. His making up different personalities to be....his sexual...well, perversions.

This is an unglued man who went he wants to sell, such as his campaign, can do his routine, bus as his problems in the 80s show you, he gets diverted.

Strange strange man
Old 10-05-2016, 10:20 AM
n/a

Even though I like to know as much as I can about a candidate that I might be inclined to vote for, it really did not have anything to do with my choice this time. Considering myself a fairly decent citizen and patriot, I could not possibly vote for Hillary. She is a criminal, a felon at that. She also got Americans killed and more may die because of her loose handling of classified information. She also lied to congress, the FBI and to America about her classified emails. After being subpoenaed she deleted evidence of a crime she committed. I do not understand how the DNC could have chosen her to represent them.

My vote is for Trump
Old 10-05-2016, 10:27 AM
n/a

Default thinking the exact same thing

Quote:
I have been where you are for quite awhile.

I know Donald Trump and those who support him are not looking beyond election day and that is a CATASTROPHIC mistake.

A man who knows him better than most...David Cay Johnston, his biographer says

"Donald makes up things he creates his own reality," Johnston said on CNBC's "Power Lunch" on Wednesday. "And in his mind, there's nothing wrong with that."

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...eply&p=1301222

The co author of "Art of the deal", Tony Scwartz says this....

""I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization," he said."

‘Art of the Deal’ co-author calls Trump ‘sociopath' in interview - NY Daily News

These are men who know him very well.

I just wish those supporters could look past election day....all the europhia about beating Clinton, which is ALL the Trump campaign is about will leave and reality sets in.

Again, a man who knows him well...who wrote a memoir, as Trump calls it......said

""I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization,"

I am thinking the exact same thing, also a Republican!!!
Old 10-05-2016, 10:36 AM
n/a

Trump does not have the temperament to have the nuclear codes . PERIOD

therefore.........................
Old 10-05-2016, 11:16 AM
n/a

AGREE!!!!!!!

Tags
trump, nuclear, weapons, positions, agree

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.