Time for people to pick a side...

Old 08-18-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

Default Time for people to pick a side...

do you stand with the KKK, white supremacists, anti-semites and other hate groups or do you stand with the idea that all people are created equal, that we are all one human race, and that people should be judged as individuals.
There is no middle ground here. As a child of the south I saw first hand how African-Americans were treated. Substandard segregated schools, separate water fountains, one cooled and one not, even not being allowed to be on the sidewalk if a white person was approaching. Please ask yourself how you would respond if you had to face these conditions. How would feel if your children, your wife, your parents had to endure this life. Some would love to return to those days. So where do you stand?
Old 08-18-2017, 10:41 AM
n/a

Don't bleed out on us cupcake😎
Old 08-18-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

I stand for discipline and enforcing the laws of the land.....and the return to those principals that have worked just fine all these years......until the watering down of education, laws, rules, disciplines, moral values, core values by minority and special interests which in no way represent the majority of Americans BUT are treated as though they do.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
do you stand with the KKK, white supremacists, anti-semites and other hate groups or do you stand with the idea that all people are created equal, that we are all one human race, and that people should be judged as individuals.
There is no middle ground here. As a child of the south I saw first hand how African-Americans were treated. Substandard segregated schools, separate water fountains, one cooled and one not, even not being allowed to be on the sidewalk if a white person was approaching. Please ask yourself how you would respond if you had to face these conditions. How would feel if your children, your wife, your parents had to endure this life. Some would love to return to those days. So where do you stand?
We let dogs eat at the table in restaurants now too.

Blacks are not us. We are different species. Similar to dogs and wolves. One is smart, social, lovable...the other is dangerous and can't be trusted. Can you guess which is which? Blacks destroy EVERYWHERE they go in numbers. Disagree? Name ONE that isn't.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
I stand for discipline and enforcing the laws of the land.....and the return to those principals that have worked just fine all these years......until the watering down of education, laws, rules, disciplines, moral values, core values by minority and special interests which in no way represent the majority of Americans BUT are treated as though they do.
ALL of that had to be done so the blacks could "fit in".
Old 08-18-2017, 10:58 AM
n/a

Default Another hate group member

Quote:
We let dogs eat at the table in restaurants now too.

Blacks are not us. We are different species. Similar to dogs and wolves. One is smart, social, lovable...the other is dangerous and can't be trusted. Can you guess which is which? Blacks destroy EVERYWHERE they go in numbers. Disagree? Name ONE that isn't.
Which of the hate groups do you belong?
Mapping Florida's hate: Tampa Bay home to hate groups like KKK | Tampa Bay Times
Old 08-18-2017, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post

He doesn't, they won't accept homosexuals in their ranks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Prove me wrong boyer...prove me wrong.
Old 08-18-2017, 03:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
In my view you make a mistake by asking posters to pick a side. I abhor collectives. I believe in individuality. so its not a side I choose but reliance on my belief system.

I reject big government. I reject government interference in my belief system because my belief system is moral and legal. I reject all extremist. I reject homosexuality. I reject the government picking winners and losers. i reject identity politics.............

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-18-2017, 04:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbinac View Post
Where did you disapear too cricket??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2017, 05:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're either a Nazi or you're not a Nazi. There is no middle ground, no "good people" among the Nazis. If you see someone chanting Nazi slogans, walk away. It's that easy.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're either a Nazi or you're not a Nazi. There is no middle ground, no "good people" among the Nazis. If you see someone chanting Nazi slogans, walk away. It's that easy.
Simply said, absolutely accurate...and you can add the KKK'ers and white supremacists to that list.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
In my view you make a mistake by asking posters to pick a side. I abhor collectives. I believe in individuality. so its not a side I choose but reliance on my belief system.

I reject big government. I reject government interference in my belief system because my belief system is moral and legal. I reject all extremist. I reject homosexuality. I reject the government picking winners and losers. i reject identity politics.............

Personal Best Regards:
Now it's time to REJECT the lie that the races are equal in their abilities. Blacks are no more equal to us as wolves are equal to dogs. They're designed for different purposes...so were we.

Quote:
Simply said, absolutely accurate...and you can add the KKK'ers and white supremacists to that list.
But whites ARE superior to negroids...the proof is all around. Where ARE they equal? Where is their villages? Their MIT? Their Newton and Einstein? All I see are the 99% who live in the inner cities, most on welfare, and kill each other and anyone else who wanders into their hood.

I ask EVERY post...SHOW me the equality...SHOW me what they can do. Not one or two here and there...as a people.

Tags
people, person, stand, white

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.