Time To Take a Breather

Time To Take a Breather

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
Time To Take a Breather
  #1  
Old 11-05-2017, 02:41 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Time To Take a Breather

Well given the sorry state of the Political Talk menu it may be a good time to take a breather.

Personal Best Regards:

  #2  
Old 11-05-2017, 03:11 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well given the sorry state of the Political Talk menu it may be a good time to take a breather.

Personal Best Regards:
I have been thinking of taking some time off from it as well, at least, as far as posting is concerned. I will be searching through it and doing other stuff though just not posting.

Except on my 224 613 Project threads. I may just IGNORE many of the rest.
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 11-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well given the sorry state of the Political Talk menu it may be a good time to take a breather.

Personal Best Regards:
I'm new to this forum but I must say this is certainly different than any other political forum I've seen..

I can't even figure out what most of the posts are about. They seem to be directed attacks between a few individuals. Certainly not much political debate going on.
  #4  
Old 11-05-2017, 03:29 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well given the sorry state of the Political Talk menu it may be a good time to take a breather.

Personal Best Regards:
First time.....we agree.

Whether children at play, bots or whatever, they can talk to themselves.
  #5  
Old 11-05-2017, 03:31 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm new to this forum but I must say this is certainly different than any other political forum I've seen..

I can't even figure out what most of the posts are about. They seem to be directed attacks between a few individuals. Certainly not much political debate going on.
You have to know more about the posters. If you read it for a while you should get more of an idea. It has been quite strange though since bog99 started posting with all his Femo-Fascist garbarge.

There has been very little debate on here though since Donald John Trump took office. Mostly it is name calling. You do get some posters who try to provide a lot of links and facts but these are few and far between. Most just ape the Alt -Right talking points.

Today is probably this Forum at its lowest though.
  #6  
Old 11-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You have to know more about the posters. If you read it for a while you should get more of an idea. It has been quite strange though since bog99 started posting with all his Femo-Fascist garbarge.
It's hard to figure who everyone is since all the usernames show up as "Guest"..
  #7  
Old 11-05-2017, 03:35 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It's hard to figure who everyone is since all the usernames show up as "Guest"..
Go to "Quote Post", click it, and scroll down. You will see who posted what.
  #8  
Old 11-05-2017, 03:37 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Go to "Quote Post", click it, and scroll down. You will see who posted what.
Thanks..
  #9  
Old 11-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm new to this forum but I must say this is certainly different than any other political forum I've seen..

I can't even figure out what most of the posts are about. They seem to be directed attacks between a few individuals. Certainly not much political debate going on.
I'm fairly new too and I see about 4 old, cranky guys who post quite often. One is terrified that blacks and Mexicans will shortly rule the world, one is terrified of women, and a couple are simply brainwashed by Fox or Limbaugh. Many of the rest are fairly sane, though. Another interesting, well informed poster is always welcome.
  #10  
Old 11-05-2017, 04:23 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm fairly new too and I see about 4 old, cranky guys who post quite often. One is terrified that blacks and Mexicans will shortly rule the world, one is terrified of women, and a couple are simply brainwashed by Fox or Limbaugh. Many of the rest are fairly sane, though. Another interesting, well informed poster is always welcome.
Then you go off and start a half dozen blank threads? What is your idea of a well informed poster? lol
 

Tags
good, personal, state, time

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 PM.