Time To Take a Breather

Old 11-05-2017, 02:41 PM
n/a

Default Time To Take a Breather

Well given the sorry state of the Political Talk menu it may be a good time to take a breather.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-05-2017, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well given the sorry state of the Political Talk menu it may be a good time to take a breather.

Personal Best Regards:
I have been thinking of taking some time off from it as well, at least, as far as posting is concerned. I will be searching through it and doing other stuff though just not posting.

Except on my 224 613 Project threads. I may just IGNORE many of the rest.
Old 11-05-2017, 03:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I'm new to this forum but I must say this is certainly different than any other political forum I've seen..

I can't even figure out what most of the posts are about. They seem to be directed attacks between a few individuals. Certainly not much political debate going on.
Old 11-05-2017, 03:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
First time.....we agree.

Whether children at play, bots or whatever, they can talk to themselves.
Old 11-05-2017, 03:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm new to this forum but I must say this is certainly different than any other political forum I've seen..

I can't even figure out what most of the posts are about. They seem to be directed attacks between a few individuals. Certainly not much political debate going on.
You have to know more about the posters. If you read it for a while you should get more of an idea. It has been quite strange though since bog99 started posting with all his Femo-Fascist garbarge.

There has been very little debate on here though since Donald John Trump took office. Mostly it is name calling. You do get some posters who try to provide a lot of links and facts but these are few and far between. Most just ape the Alt -Right talking points.

Today is probably this Forum at its lowest though.
Old 11-05-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have to know more about the posters. If you read it for a while you should get more of an idea. It has been quite strange though since bog99 started posting with all his Femo-Fascist garbarge.
It's hard to figure who everyone is since all the usernames show up as "Guest"..
Old 11-05-2017, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's hard to figure who everyone is since all the usernames show up as "Guest"..
Go to "Quote Post", click it, and scroll down. You will see who posted what.
Old 11-05-2017, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Go to "Quote Post", click it, and scroll down. You will see who posted what.
Thanks..
Old 11-05-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

I'm fairly new too and I see about 4 old, cranky guys who post quite often. One is terrified that blacks and Mexicans will shortly rule the world, one is terrified of women, and a couple are simply brainwashed by Fox or Limbaugh. Many of the rest are fairly sane, though. Another interesting, well informed poster is always welcome.
Old 11-05-2017, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm fairly new too and I see about 4 old, cranky guys who post quite often. One is terrified that blacks and Mexicans will shortly rule the world, one is terrified of women, and a couple are simply brainwashed by Fox or Limbaugh. Many of the rest are fairly sane, though. Another interesting, well informed poster is always welcome.
Then you go off and start a half dozen blank threads? What is your idea of a well informed poster? lol
Old 11-05-2017, 04:24 PM
n/a

Rubicon and Rockyrd have the best idea! There is absolutely NO political DIALOGUE on this forum anymore. It is nothing more than name calling and racist rants.

In the 2008 and 2012 political forums, there were actual discussions on the candidates. I had respect for the opposition opinions at that time.

Now, it seems the political forum is following the path of Trump and just trying to disgrace any opposition with lies - the bigger, the better. What happened to a civilized society? It is a banana republic where the dictator wants to jail the opposition candidate after the election.

Anyhow - Rubicon and Rockyrd - it has been great sparring with you over the years but I am too disappointed with this political forum to continue with it any longer.

Best wishes to both,
Sandtrap (Buggy)
Old 11-05-2017, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Then you go off and start a half dozen blank threads? What is your idea of a well informed poster? lol
I'm just seriously annoyed at ol' "femo fascist boy" right now. I'll quit. lol.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm just seriously annoyed at ol' "femo fascist boy" right now. I'll quit. lol.
He is very annoying but not doing anything that violates the rules of the Forum. There are rules though even if they are enforced pretty much only on the Regular Forum. Or, if they cross over into the Political Forum into the Regular Forum.
Old 11-05-2017, 07:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

They're afraid of it...I prove them wrong and they go away...to state the same lies somewhere else.

Quote:
You should read more carefully...they'll rule America. It's a mathematical certainty. America WAS 90% white and 10% minorities at its peak in the late 1950s. America's white population has been declining ever since. We are now 49% white and 51% minorities. In 30 years...just like an amortizing mortgage...America WILL BE...20% white and 80% minorities. America CANNOT survive such a demographics shift. It WILL become a Mexico II. Look at how out cities are changing, they are becoming minority majority. They are electing "their own kind" the cities are being driven into the ground. Name a city that is prosperous and not in debt...not broke.

Uninformed? Lets go visit MLK Blvd in a major city...lets SEE what the 99% of blacks are REALLY like. Lets visit a 90% black high school and see what black "students" are really like.

Quote:
He is very annoying but not doing anything that violates the rules of the Forum. There are rules though even if they are enforced pretty much only on the Regular Forum. Or, if they cross over into the Political Forum into the Regular Forum.
Rules rules rules...eh Tal? You like LOTS of rules...everything we do decided by rules...eh?

You're a fool Tal...wake up. See the lies all around us.
Old 11-05-2017, 07:55 PM
n/a

Tags
good, personal, state, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.