Time To Take a Breather

Old 11-05-2017, 08:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Then you go off and start a half dozen blank threads? What is your idea of a well informed poster? lol
I can see no enjoyment here when you describe anyone on this forum as "old".

I too am done.

Hello and Good bye Kenswing. There is no way I am not convinced this is a new reincarnation of a person who we all know.

Grace G.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

I too am done.

Hello and Good bye Kenswing. There is no way I am not convinced this is a new reincarnation of a person who we all know.

Grace G.
Huh? I never called anyone old..

And I assure you, I've never been on this forum before. I'm actually just getting info for a possible move down there in a few years.. Just stopped by the Political forum for some entertainment and obviously entered the Twilight Zone.. lol
Old 11-05-2017, 08:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post

And I assure you, I've never been on this forum before. I'm actually just getting info for a possible move down there in a few years.. Just stopped by the Political forum for some entertainment and obviously entered the Twilight Zone.. lol
Don't move here...mellinhead (tithead) will be upset that you paid retail for a non eco friendly home built on a filled in swamp...but she is hot and can beat anyone at tennis!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2017, 10:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

It is definitely that.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
They're afraid of it...I prove them wrong and they go away...to state the same lies somewhere else.

You should read more carefully...they'll rule America. It's a mathematical certainty. America WAS 90% white and 10% minorities at its peak in the late 1950s. America's white population has been declining ever since. We are now 49% white and 51% minorities. In 30 years...just like an amortizing mortgage...America WILL BE...20% white and 80% minorities. America CANNOT survive such a demographics shift. It WILL become a Mexico II. Look at how out cities are changing, they are becoming minority majority. They are electing "their own kind" the cities are being driven into the ground. Name a city that is prosperous and not in debt...not broke.

Uninformed? Lets go visit MLK Blvd in a major city...lets SEE what the 99% of blacks are REALLY like. Lets visit a 90% black high school and see what black "students" are really like.

Rules rules rules...eh Tal? You like LOTS of rules...everything we do decided by rules...eh?

You're a fool Tal...wake up. See the lies all around us.

Don, you need to read this. You are not the first to think immigrants are the source of all our problems.
Immigration, Crime, and Incarceration in Early Twentieth-Century America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2017, 01:52 AM
n/a

Old 11-06-2017, 05:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Rubicon and Rockyrd have the best idea! There is absolutely NO political DIALOGUE on this forum anymore. It is nothing more than name calling and racist rants.

In the 2008 and 2012 political forums, there were actual discussions on the candidates. I had respect for the opposition opinions at that time.

Now, it seems the political forum is following the path of Trump and just trying to disgrace any opposition with lies - the bigger, the better. What happened to a civilized society? It is a banana republic where the dictator wants to jail the opposition candidate after the election.

Anyhow - Rubicon and Rockyrd - it has been great sparring with you over the years but I am too disappointed with this political forum to continue with it any longer.

Best wishes to both,
Sandtrap (Buggy)
There you go. There was a time that people in this nation could have a good old fashion heated debate about politics (policy platforms) and at the end of the day walk away still friends

I observed my dad, a Democrat and his boyhood friend a Republican go at it has if they were mortal enemies but they stayed close friends their entire lives.

Political debate serves one purpose to keep the political class informed about the nation's mood. We all face that one absolute about life and to that end politics ought to be sorted properly in our list of priorities

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-06-2017, 05:18 AM
n/a

Quote:

I too am done.

Grace G.
As I jokingly say old isn't the problem. Its when old people start acting old that it is a problem.

We have far more examples of residents here who still embody that child-like spirit of new discovery and new challenges intellectually embracing the next phase of their lives/

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-06-2017, 05:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
He is very annoying but not doing anything that violates the rules of the Forum. There are rules though even if they are enforced pretty much only on the Regular Forum. Or, if they cross over into the Political Forum into the Regular Forum.
Au contraire

This poster has violated in every sense of the word "forum" as others understand it because s/he has broken every rule of civility and responsibility in conversation.

I have respected and understood TOTV decision to apply the term "guest" to participants on Political Talk.

Enterprising posters found a backdoor to the poster's username and that is when the Political forum began its decline.

I have never;albeit been tempted to unmask a vile poster on Political Talk for that very reason.

The intent of discussion is to listen to others views in hopes of at least reaching understanding. Agreement is the middle ground the
( compromise) of coming to terms, that despite what we believe, this is the right and proper course for the majority, the nation, etc

I have attended many a mediation and every person to that mediation walked away feeling that they lost. However the truth is that the dispute ended and we all could move on to other issues. Compromrise is an essential component in politics but for some reason we have all lost that art of the deal

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-06-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I have been thinking of taking some time off from it as well, at least, as far as posting is concerned. I will be searching through it and doing other stuff though just not posting.

Except on my 224 613 Project threads. I may just IGNORE many of the rest.
Thought you were going to ignore the non 224 613 posts?
Old 11-06-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don, you need to read this. You are not the first to think immigrants are the source of all our problems.
Immigration, Crime, and Incarceration in Early Twentieth-Century America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I need to explain something to you wiotte...

Immigration CHANGED in the 1960s under Johnson.

Before the 1960s...immigration was 95% white people coming from Europe...all that talk about a melting pot..."bring me your tired and your poor"...that was about "different" white people from different European countries coming here...NOT blacks/hispanics.

America was 90% white in the late 1950s.

Johnson changed the immigration policy from white to black/brown. The federal government never went after the illegals who were showing up 11 million AT A TIME to work as slaves and dropping "anchor babies". These anchor babies number around 50 million now and Hispanics ARE the majority below the age of 7. Hispanics WILL BE the absolute majority in 30 years.

Things are a LOT different now. We're at a 50:50 tipping point. The majority majority cities are all in trouble financially and socially...BECAUSE they are FULL of minorities. Many of our large cities are already 80% minority and 20% white. And they're dirty and dangerous because of it.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Au contraire

This poster has violated in every sense of the word "forum" as others understand it because s/he has broken every rule of civility and responsibility in conversation.

I have respected and understood TOTV decision to apply the term "guest" to participants on Political Talk.

Enterprising posters found a backdoor to the poster's username and that is when the Political forum began its decline.

I have never;albeit been tempted to unmask a vile poster on Political Talk for that very reason.

The intent of discussion is to listen to others views in hopes of at least reaching understanding. Agreement is the middle ground the
( compromise) of coming to terms, that despite what we believe, this is the right and proper course for the majority, the nation, etc

I have attended many a mediation and every person to that mediation walked away feeling that they lost. However the truth is that the dispute ended and we all could move on to other issues. Compromrise is an essential component in politics but for some reason we have all lost that art of the deal

Personal Best Regards:
I hope you will keep posting. Your opinions are welcomed by many.
Old 11-07-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Rubicon and Rockyrd have the best idea! There is absolutely NO political DIALOGUE on this forum anymore. It is nothing more than name calling and racist rants.

In the 2008 and 2012 political forums, there were actual discussions on the candidates. I had respect for the opposition opinions at that time.

Now, it seems the political forum is following the path of Trump and just trying to disgrace any opposition with lies - the bigger, the better. What happened to a civilized society? It is a banana republic where the dictator wants to jail the opposition candidate after the election.

Anyhow - Rubicon and Rockyrd - it has been great sparring with you over the years but I am too disappointed with this political forum to continue with it any longer.

Best wishes to both,
Sandtrap (Buggy)
It is a shame what has happened here.

This forum, at its outset, a great idea. This forum is now all about birthdays, racial hate, extremists, and they refuse to allow anyone else to have a discussion.

That, I suppose, is what happens in the current atmosphere of hate and extremism.

It is a shame, and nobody seems to want to do anything about it.

I recall a few months ago, someone said they were going to set up a facebook page (by invitation) so they could talk among themselves without any disruption or dissent. I sure wish they would to that.

While there are many other forums to discuss politics, it has always been nice to discuss with your neighbors.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:

This forum, at its outset, a great idea. This forum is now all about birthdays, racial hate, extremists, and they refuse to allow anyone else to have a discussion.

That, I suppose, is what happens in the current atmosphere of hate and extremism.

I recall a few months ago, someone said they were going to set up a facebook page (by invitation) so they could talk among themselves without any disruption or dissent. I sure wish they would to that.

While there are many other forums to discuss politics, it has always been nice to discuss with your neighbors.
My birthday posts are usually very much about politics. Check the recent ones of mine.

There are many TOTVers who now use Facebook quite more frequently than TOTV. You can also just delete posts by trolls on your Facebook page and ban them from your space.

And this forum has often been a lot of bickering with very little substance about much of anything.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

Say something that means something and is TRUE and we can talk about it. What you believe is mostly lies...and you won't listen to the truth.

What YOU call "hate and extremism" is truth. America in 30 years that is 80% minorities and 20% white is going to be more a Mexico II. Already most small towns have a Mexican store and restaurant. Because even the small towns are filling up with Hispanics.

It's a SHAME that you people won't even discuss it let alone do anything about it. We MUST STOP them from breeding us out. From the age of 7 and below...Hispanics are the majority. That IS a VERY serious problem for America's future.

Sure...live in ignorance...don't entertain ANY ideas other than your own. I've heard your arguments and you are WRONG. Visit MLK Blvd to learn the TRUTH about the 99%...visit a black high school to learn the TRUTH about their character...and educational potential.

But ONLY if they agree with you?

Tags
good, personal, state, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.