Time To Take a Breather

Time To Take a Breather

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 11-05-2017, 04:24 PM
n/a

Rubicon and Rockyrd have the best idea! There is absolutely NO political DIALOGUE on this forum anymore. It is nothing more than name calling and racist rants.

In the 2008 and 2012 political forums, there were actual discussions on the candidates. I had respect for the opposition opinions at that time.

Now, it seems the political forum is following the path of Trump and just trying to disgrace any opposition with lies - the bigger, the better. What happened to a civilized society? It is a banana republic where the dictator wants to jail the opposition candidate after the election.

Anyhow - Rubicon and Rockyrd - it has been great sparring with you over the years but I am too disappointed with this political forum to continue with it any longer.

Best wishes to both,
Sandtrap (Buggy)

Old 11-05-2017, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Then you go off and start a half dozen blank threads? What is your idea of a well informed poster? lol
I'm just seriously annoyed at ol' "femo fascist boy" right now. I'll quit. lol.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm just seriously annoyed at ol' "femo fascist boy" right now. I'll quit. lol.
He is very annoying but not doing anything that violates the rules of the Forum. There are rules though even if they are enforced pretty much only on the Regular Forum. Or, if they cross over into the Political Forum into the Regular Forum.
Old 11-05-2017, 07:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm new to this forum but I must say this is certainly different than any other political forum I've seen..

I can't even figure out what most of the posts are about. They seem to be directed attacks between a few individuals. Certainly not much political debate going on.
They're afraid of it...I prove them wrong and they go away...to state the same lies somewhere else.

Quote:
I'm fairly new too and I see about 4 old, cranky guys who post quite often. One is terrified that blacks and Mexicans will shortly rule the world, one is terrified of women, and a couple are simply brainwashed by Fox or Limbaugh. Many of the rest are fairly sane, though. Another interesting, well informed poster is always welcome.
You should read more carefully...they'll rule America. It's a mathematical certainty. America WAS 90% white and 10% minorities at its peak in the late 1950s. America's white population has been declining ever since. We are now 49% white and 51% minorities. In 30 years...just like an amortizing mortgage...America WILL BE...20% white and 80% minorities. America CANNOT survive such a demographics shift. It WILL become a Mexico II. Look at how out cities are changing, they are becoming minority majority. They are electing "their own kind" the cities are being driven into the ground. Name a city that is prosperous and not in debt...not broke.

Uninformed? Lets go visit MLK Blvd in a major city...lets SEE what the 99% of blacks are REALLY like. Lets visit a 90% black high school and see what black "students" are really like.

Quote:
He is very annoying but not doing anything that violates the rules of the Forum. There are rules though even if they are enforced pretty much only on the Regular Forum. Or, if they cross over into the Political Forum into the Regular Forum.
Rules rules rules...eh Tal? You like LOTS of rules...everything we do decided by rules...eh?

You're a fool Tal...wake up. See the lies all around us.
Old 11-05-2017, 07:55 PM
n/a

Old 11-05-2017, 08:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Then you go off and start a half dozen blank threads? What is your idea of a well informed poster? lol
I can see no enjoyment here when you describe anyone on this forum as "old".

I too am done.

Hello and Good bye Kenswing. There is no way I am not convinced this is a new reincarnation of a person who we all know.

Grace G.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
I can see no enjoyment here when you describe anyone on this forum as "old".

I too am done.

Hello and Good bye Kenswing. There is no way I am not convinced this is a new reincarnation of a person who we all know.

Grace G.
Huh? I never called anyone old..

And I assure you, I've never been on this forum before. I'm actually just getting info for a possible move down there in a few years.. Just stopped by the Political forum for some entertainment and obviously entered the Twilight Zone.. lol
Old 11-05-2017, 08:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post

And I assure you, I've never been on this forum before. I'm actually just getting info for a possible move down there in a few years.. Just stopped by the Political forum for some entertainment and obviously entered the Twilight Zone.. lol
Don't move here...mellinhead (tithead) will be upset that you paid retail for a non eco friendly home built on a filled in swamp...but she is hot and can beat anyone at tennis!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2017, 10:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

It is definitely that.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
They're afraid of it...I prove them wrong and they go away...to state the same lies somewhere else.

You should read more carefully...they'll rule America. It's a mathematical certainty. America WAS 90% white and 10% minorities at its peak in the late 1950s. America's white population has been declining ever since. We are now 49% white and 51% minorities. In 30 years...just like an amortizing mortgage...America WILL BE...20% white and 80% minorities. America CANNOT survive such a demographics shift. It WILL become a Mexico II. Look at how out cities are changing, they are becoming minority majority. They are electing "their own kind" the cities are being driven into the ground. Name a city that is prosperous and not in debt...not broke.

Uninformed? Lets go visit MLK Blvd in a major city...lets SEE what the 99% of blacks are REALLY like. Lets visit a 90% black high school and see what black "students" are really like.

Rules rules rules...eh Tal? You like LOTS of rules...everything we do decided by rules...eh?

You're a fool Tal...wake up. See the lies all around us.

Don, you need to read this. You are not the first to think immigrants are the source of all our problems.
Immigration, Crime, and Incarceration in Early Twentieth-Century America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
good, personal, state, time