Times Square Billboards Calling to Impeach Trump.

Old 11-22-2017, 06:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
my friend, I do get it and I am aware of the radical left's modus operandi. However the subject matter of the post was concerning the push to impeach Trump.

I responded to that claim. The politicians and organizations pushing that agenda either are ignorant of the fact that there is not a legal basis for their claim and/or are allowing the hateful, illogical and emotional feelings to get the better of them. Trump represents everything the radical left hates, and they recognized he would not subordinate himself to the status quo.

Personal Best Regards:
1. Impeachment is basically a TOTALLY POLITICAL event. He, and he alone, is destroying any support left in congress.

2. He "blew" the health care revision with his big ego mouth(twitter)....he is in the process of "blowing" any tax reform, among other things.

The make up of congress will determine if impeachment is successful, and he may "blow" the GOP chances in 2018.

And there is a radical left, and you represent totally and emphatically the EXTREME RADICAL RIGHT, i.e., the white nationalist alt right movement. You talk all over the place and accuse everyone of something, but you are consistently push and advocate the EXTREME RADICAL ALT RIGHT . I doubt the egomaniac in the White House has a bigger PERSONAL fan than you.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump has now declared Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly and Roy Moore to be innocent of dozens of allegations of sexual harassment/sexual assault/pedophilia. Himself, too, of course.
No surprise. Trump is a racist and a serial sexual abuser. How any person can stand up for a man like this is beyond comprehension. People may not have liked Obama's policies, but they could never impinge his character. Trump is another story - what a low life crumb. He's got the world laughing at us.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
No surprise. Trump is a racist and a serial sexual abuser. How any person can stand up for a man like this is beyond comprehension. People may not have liked Obama's policies, but they could never impinge his character. Trump is another story - what a low life crumb. He's got the world laughing at us.
Seems so true. He belongs in one of those books about all the scandals of past Presidents and he has not even been in office a year. I still think Ivanka Trump is a class act and she advised by her husband would have made a much better President. But her policies would not have sold to Trump the rabid nationalist, racist and anti-immigrant base. Funny most of Trump's policies work against the interests of the people who voted for him.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is incredible how a poster on here can profess PERSONAL Christian beliefs and brag about his morals loudly. YET support and do it personally someone who defies all Christian teachings about truth, deceit, or love of others.

Yes, the entire world laughs, and those idiots who think that the "trappings" of a state visit represent true feelings of people continue to succumb to the ultimate con job.

He made sure we got no health bill......he is skipping tax REFORM, he is getting richer by the day as he violates all ethics that in the past controlled it.

Moral is moral....good is good. Politics does not change your heart. Those who support him and still,claim goodness and honesty are being untrue on here and in their heart.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Leave it to President Trump to take influence peddling to a whole new level in Washington.

There have always been ways to try to gain access to presidents or influence them, typically through huge campaign contributions. Anyone who cares about ethics in government has*decried this ugly reality. But never before has the money flowed into a trust that directly benefits the president.

USA TODAY

"The president's ethical transgressions and blurring of lines are so extensive they are hard to fully document. Trump and his daughter Ivanka were granted key trademarks for their businesses in China just as the administration decided to take much softer tone on the country than it had suggested during the campaign."

Trump financial conflicts of interest set dangerous precedent - Business Insider

"But it’s not just his own legal bills that he’s paying—Trump has also established a legal fund that pays for staffers who are also involved in the investigation, a method that has caught attention from the Office of Government Ethics. There is no law that bars the president from giving gifts and money to his staffers, but in the face of a tricky investigation, this case raises questions of whether Trump’s financial help will influence staffer’s testimonies, said Walter Shaub, former head of the ethics office."

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-legal-...nterest-715995
Old 11-22-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

WHEW, just read on another thread that racism did not exist any longer......that eliminates that problem.
Old 11-22-2017, 10:04 AM
n/a

Default Drain the SWAMP.

He has just become its biggest alligator and added a Russian bear to it. The SWAMP is even bigger than it was since Warren G. Harding.

Quote:
Leave it to President Trump to take influence peddling to a whole new level in Washington.

There have always been ways to try to gain access to presidents or influence them, typically through huge campaign contributions. Anyone who cares about ethics in government has*decried this ugly reality. But never before has the money flowed into a trust that directly benefits the president.

USA TODAY

"The president's ethical transgressions and blurring of lines are so extensive they are hard to fully document. Trump and his daughter Ivanka were granted key trademarks for their businesses in China just as the administration decided to take much softer tone on the country than it had suggested during the campaign."

Trump financial conflicts of interest set dangerous precedent - Business Insider

"But it’s not just his own legal bills that he’s paying—Trump has also established a legal fund that pays for staffers who are also involved in the investigation, a method that has caught attention from the Office of Government Ethics. There is no law that bars the president from giving gifts and money to his staffers, but in the face of a tricky investigation, this case raises questions of whether Trump’s financial help will influence staffer’s testimonies, said Walter Shaub, former head of the ethics office."

Trump's New Conflict of Interest Could Involve Paying Off Officials To Not Talk About Russia
Old 11-22-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
WHEW, just read on another thread that racism did not exist any longer......that eliminates that problem.
It's still there...it only switched to discrimination against white men.

Do you think all this lashing out about how white people are to blame for everything wrong is going to go away? It will GET WORSE...much worse...as the minorities become closer and closer to 80% of the population.

Your granddaughters WILL curse your name for what you ALLOWED to happen...for PAYING the minorities to breed us out of the majority...breed us out of power.
Old 11-22-2017, 10:28 AM
n/a

Quote:

Do you think all this lashing out about how white people are to blame for everything wrong is going to go away? It will GET WORSE...much worse...as the minorities become closer and closer to 80% of the population.

Your granddaughters WILL curse your name for what you ALLOWED to happen...for PAYING the minorities to breed us out of the majority...breed us out of power.
The TRUMP TRUMPET sounds. Don Baldwin playing of course.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:

Havent heard the "lashing out" that you speak of.

I HAVE heard you and yours of the alt right white supremecists speak of hate for blacks, etc..

How could anyone get confused and say that there is racism when you and the other folks on the extreme right keep telling yourself
how superior you are.

Check at the border for religion, race, and what country you are trying to sneak in from.....we only take whites protestant, and a few Catholics from Europe and then we shut the door.

The american way, right ?
Old 11-22-2017, 01:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post

I HAVE heard you and yours of the alt right white supremecists speak of hate for blacks, etc..

How could anyone get confused and say that there is racism when you and the other folks on the extreme right keep telling yourself
how superior you are.

Check at the border for religion, race, and what country you are trying to sneak in from.....we only take whites protestant, and a few Catholics from Europe and then we shut the door.

Better get your hearing checked old man...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-22-2017, 01:21 PM
n/a

Quote:

how superior you are.

Is there some reason you NEVER capitalize "American"? If there is, your reasoning is lost on me.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
The TRUMP TRUMPET sounds. Don Baldwin playing of course.
And AJ plays the foolglehorn.

Is there anything I said that was wrong? Lets see your argument.

That's the thing with liberals...they think having to PROVE their "high and mighty" beliefs is beneath them. It should be just taken as a given.

We'll you're right in principal...but wrong in execution.

Trump is like all those before him...beholden to others.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is there some reason you NEVER capitalize "American"? If there is, your reasoning is lost on me.
Yes, there is and thanks for noticing.

My intent is to protest President Trumps phony patriotism. He is simply a talker about our country, and patriotism.

He is STILL doing whatever it takes for HIM, no the country.

I have posted about how I feel about the country and have been ripped a new one on here about it. I REALLY LOVE AMERICA. I have served the country in a number of ways over many years.

He loves what America can do for him.

Read the continuing ethics violations, the money he is making, while hiding behind his phony show of patriotism is so shallow but so very obvious.

In his entire life, he has never done ANYTHING for this country...facts is, he remains the largest single defendant in unfair housing practices..but he has done none one thing. Even his so called Foundation is/was a sham that he used to launder money for HIMSELF until New York State shut him down.

He is still doing the same thing while, in my opinion, ruining the presidency of a country that I happen to love.

So, yes, good catch.....
Old 11-22-2017, 08:02 PM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:
Yes, there is and thanks for noticing.

My intent is to protest President Trumps phony patriotism. He is simply a talker about our country, and patriotism.

He is STILL doing whatever it takes for HIM, no the country.

I have posted about how I feel about the country and have been ripped a new one on here about it. I REALLY LOVE AMERICA. I have served the country in a number of ways over many years.

He loves what America can do for him.

Read the continuing ethics violations, the money he is making, while hiding behind his phony show of patriotism is so shallow but so very obvious.

In his entire life, he has never done ANYTHING for this country...facts is, he remains the largest single defendant in unfair housing practices..but he has done none one thing. Even his so called Foundation is/was a sham that he used to launder money for HIMSELF until New York State shut him down.

He is still doing the same thing while, in my opinion, ruining the presidency of a country that I happen to love.

So, yes, good catch.....
So...you show your hatred...you protest against...the legally elected president...by disrespecting America's symbols and standards? You prove/show your love via disrespect? Like the "kneelers".

Do you show your LOVE to other men by letting them cum in your anus?

I'm wondering just how odd you are.

Proves...liberalism is a mental disorder.

Tags
john

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.