Tom Cruise's birthday coming up

Old 06-27-2017, 11:11 AM
n/a

Default Tom Cruise's birthday coming up

Scientology, Tom Cruise, and Katie Holmes: What Katie Didn’t Know | Vanity Fair

Hey, lets all give Tommy the wacko a big premature birthday greeting. His birthday is July 3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, little (literally) Tommy!

Just thought I would save little Tal the effort so that he can concentrate on more important things like his ?????? project ???? whatever.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post

Hey, lets all give Tommy the wacko a big premature birthday greeting. His birthday is July 3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, little (literally) Tommy!

Just thought I would save little Tal the effort so that he can concentrate on more important things like his ?????? project ???? whatever.
I thought Tommy was big, not that there is anything wrong with that.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:52 AM
n/a

Quote:

And a thread like this from someone who constantly reminds people that this is a a political discussion site. Add hypocrite to a second class bully. Get out of the house. Take up golf. Do something other than lurk.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2017, 11:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And a thread like this from someone who constantly reminds people that this is a a political discussion site. Add hypocrite to a second class bully. Get out of the house. Take up golf. Do something other than lurk.

Obviously, the meaning of sarcasm is lost on you.
Old 06-27-2017, 12:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post

This is a birthday wishes thread.

Happy birthday Tommy.
Old 06-27-2017, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obviously, the meaning of sarcasm is lost on you.
Obviously, and he just MADE the joke on him.
Old 06-27-2017, 12:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is a birthday wishes thread.

Happy birthday Tommy.

Old 06-27-2017, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

I don't play golf in the rain. Hmmm, I don't play golf at all. I do not lurk. I follow those that lurk so that I can laugh at them on here. It's better than watching summer re-runs on TV. But, thanks for the advice. Maybe I'll just go to the firing range and waste a couple rounds of older ammo.
Old 06-27-2017, 12:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't play golf in the rain. Hmmm, I don't play golf at all. I do not lurk. I follow those that lurk so that I can laugh at them on here. It's better than watching summer re-runs on TV. But, thanks for the advice. Maybe I'll just go to the firing range and waste a couple rounds of older ammo.
Too bad you can't sit in your back yard and shoot squirrels like the good ol' days

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Too bad you can't sit in your back yard and shoot squirrels like the good ol' days

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
You can. I shoot the rodents all the time, lead eating bastards (referring to the squirrels, not wackadoodle). I use 22 cal ceebee shorts (nobody complains about noise).
Florida has a law on the books that allows for shooting safely on your property. Only becomes a problem if your bullet ends up outside your property (in the neighbor or his house).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

Oh...happy birthday Cruise!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2017, 02:34 PM
n/a

Bump for real Cruise birthday thread.
Old 06-27-2017, 05:35 PM
n/a

Double bump for the last bump!

Tags
birthday, tal, coming, cruises, tom

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.