Banning guns and ammo by executive order!?!?!?

Old 02-26-2015, 02:32 PM
n/a

Default Banning guns and ammo by executive order!?!?!?

Now that he has no election a$$ kissing to do he is taking things more and more into his own hands:

Obama to ban bullets by executive action, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle | WashingtonExaminer.com

Proving his hypocracy and presenting himself as the people's keeper.

Look back when he had an all democratic congress at what he did not get accomplished. Since then it has been back room politics, greasing the palms of his special interest groups. And now with no election risk he could care less what anybody thinks.

He continues to prove he doesn't care whether congress is there or not.
And then when something he does not like does come from congress he vetos it like the XL pipe line.

He was threarening to our freedoms before. He is dangerous them now.

There has to be a backlash to his freelance presidency somewhere/sometime.....I keep hoping.
Old 02-26-2015, 06:13 PM
n/a

Default Just

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Now that he has no election a$$ kissing to do he is taking things more and more into his own hands:

Obama to ban bullets by executive action, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle | WashingtonExaminer.com

Proving his hypocracy and presenting himself as the people's keeper.

Look back when he had an all democratic congress at what he did not get accomplished. Since then it has been back room politics, greasing the palms of his special interest groups. And now with no election risk he could care less what anybody thinks.

He continues to prove he doesn't care whether congress is there or not.
And then when something he does not like does come from congress he vetos it like the XL pipe line.

He was threarening to our freedoms before. He is dangerous them now.

There has to be a backlash to his freelance presidency somewhere/sometime.....I keep hoping.

Another right wing billionaire owned publication. Can't you ever read mainstream media? I thought it was against the forum rules to constantly barrage us with this right wing diatribe you incessantly preach as gospel. My god, get a life already!
Old 02-26-2015, 06:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Another right wing billionaire owned publication. Can't you ever read mainstream media? I thought it was against the forum rules to constantly barrage us with this right wing diatribe you incessantly preach as gospel. My god, get a life already!
The Washington Examiner is a free handout at the Metro stops for the morning rush hour. No one believes in it's credibility as a newspaper but it has a good crossword to do on the way to work.
Old 02-26-2015, 06:49 PM
n/a

Quote:

Right wing stuff is all these people here read or listen to. That's how you get postings like this one.

All you can do is shake your head, roll your eyes and give a little chuckle.
Old 02-26-2015, 07:22 PM
n/a

When you are all done craping on the source of the message and the usual name/labelling of the opposition.....how about focusing on the message for a change.
Old 02-27-2015, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
When you are all done craping on the source of the message and the usual name/labelling of the opposition.....how about focusing on the message for a change.
You mean focusing on "the usual name/labeling of the opposition" message.

If the OP wanted civil discourse, he would have started with civil discourse.

But he is apparently correct. The BATFE is floating the idea of banning a certain type of ammo. Can't imagine that it will fly though.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:52 AM
n/a

please, people...don't immediately dismiss information because you don't trust the source...upon research, it is found that this is indeed being "floated"...we never think it will go anywhere but apparently a lot has "flown" under our very noses which we never would have believed could have happened only a few years ago....ammo has been very hard to buy since 2009 because the govt has been buying it up...is that a back door to prevent us from protecting our rights???? just be vigilant.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
please, people...don't immediately dismiss information because you don't trust the source...upon research, it is found that this is indeed being "floated"...we never think it will go anywhere but apparently a lot has "flown" under our very noses which we never would have believed could have happened only a few years ago....ammo has been very hard to buy since 2009 because the govt has been buying it up...is that a back door to prevent us from protecting our rights???? just be vigilant.
http://bearingarms.com/breaking-dhs-...he-ammunition/

Just be vigilant. Or paranoid. Your choice.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:53 AM
n/a

Nine Found Dead, Including Gunman, After Missouri Shooting Spree: Police - NBC News

This guy had no problem buying bullets. Good for him, bad for the eight victims.
Old 02-27-2015, 06:06 PM
n/a

After reading this thread yesterday I took a quick ride over to Gander Mountain and bought a couple boxes of 5.56 (AR15) and there was plenty there at same price it has been for months. Longer term I do believe the NRA has to enter in some reasonable dialog about the ease of getting weapons and ammo. If they don't the tide could turn very quickly.Common sense will prevail with drastic actions taken to tighten up availability for all.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:56 PM
n/a

Pres Obama is considering another executive order to ban certain kinds of bullets....since democracy and our constituional system don't work for him, he just thumbs his nose at all of us...yes, even liberals, who should want the laws of our country to be followed.
Old 02-27-2015, 08:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Pres Obama is considering another executive order to ban certain kinds of bullets....since democracy and our constituional system don't work for him, he just thumbs his nose at all of us...yes, even liberals, who should want the laws of our country to be followed.
snopes.com: Obama to Outlaw .223 Ammunition (M855) Through Executive Action

According to snopes.com, the banning of certain types of bullets was proposed by the ATF, and President Obama was not involved in any way.
Old 02-28-2015, 09:32 AM
n/a

Ah yes, the Black Talon teflon coated bullets are just what every person needs for their pistol for target practice. Even for home defense, these bullets are not needed. They will go through Kevlar and expand with razor sharp edges.

Ban them!
Old 02-28-2015, 10:37 PM
n/a

It would be nice to hear from some of the liberal gun owners and the liberal members of the NRA.......but don't wait too long for it.
Old 03-01-2015, 04:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ah yes, the Black Talon teflon coated bullets are just what every person needs for their pistol for target practice. Even for home defense, these bullets are not needed. They will go through Kevlar and expand with razor sharp edges.

Ban them!

Weren't these Black Talon bullets first labeled as "Cop Killers" when they were first introduced?

I would think all the Conservative/Law & Order posters would agree that this type of bullet used by "bad guys" to kill police officers should be banned.

What is the rationale not to get these off the market? I know they are still on the market as a Leesburg High student took a pistol loaded with these bullets to school a month or two ago. He was going to get even with some classmates.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.