Top Twenty Obama Scandals and Coverups

Old 02-28-2015, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This site is permeated with hate. There is no reason. It's the same affliction our country has suffered for six years and continues today. The same six to eight people are simply demonstrative of the tea party infested politics on this forum. They have absolutely no room for compromise, just say no at any cost to our nation as was demonstrated yesterday and continues. Gerrymandered districts have given these power not rightfully deserved and this is the result of bought and paid for state representatives, the real problem in this country. We don't pay enough attention as the koch brothers and others such as the Morses buy and install personal state representatives that have no purpose other than represent their( uber rich) personal and corporate values!
Yes you're correct. It's all the Tea Party's fault. Mea culpa.

The atmosphere of "hate" has absolutely nothing to do with our glorious leader Baracko who has labored mightily in the vineyard of truth, toiling ceaselessly to make the loony rubes in Flyover to see the wisdom of his closet Stalinist ways. Nea ... the hayseeds are too hopelessly dumb to appreciate his gifted non-leadership. Why verily simply looketh at the benign state of the world in ISIS-land, as but one of multitudinous examples. and yet the haters still fail to see his narcisstic genius.

No one can deny that the Dear Leader has been a model of dispassionate honest outreach doing everything in his godly power to heal the wounds, bridge the gap of hate, and while he's at it, lower the sea levels at the same time. No one -- I mean no one -- can ever deny that Baracko loves his country, even though he knows it's rotten thanks to European " culture" that dates back to the Crusades.

Mea culpa, new culpa, mea maximum culpa.
Old 02-28-2015, 03:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes you're correct. It's all the Tea Party's fault. Mea culpa.

The atmosphere of "hate" has absolutely nothing to do with our glorious leader Baracko who has labored mightily in the vineyard of truth, toiling ceaselessly to make the loony rubes in Flyover to see the wisdom of his closet Stalinist ways. Nea ... the hayseeds are too hopelessly dumb to appreciate his gifted non-leadership. Why verily simply looketh at the benign state of the world in ISIS-land, as but one of multitudinous examples. and yet the haters still fail to see his narcisstic genius.

No one can deny that the Dear Leader has been a model of dispassionate honest outreach doing everything in his godly power to heal the wounds, bridge the gap of hate, and while he's at it, lower the sea levels at the same time. No one -- I mean no one -- can ever deny that Baracko loves his country, even though he knows it's rotten thanks to European " culture" that dates back to the Crusades.

Mea culpa, new culpa, mea maximum culpa.
op corn:
Old 02-28-2015, 03:21 PM
n/a

Alinski or not, your president is a Markist and should be impeachied for his treasonous acts of not having a birth certificate or allowing the mexicans to stay in the USA illegally.

This was reported on news and at the Tea Party Tricounty.
Old 02-28-2015, 04:08 PM
n/a

Its unfortunate that so many do not appreciate the current state of our country and feel so much hate and discourse. So many more people are now employed, so fewer men in uniform are not dying, so many of our citizen's portfolios have regained their losses from years back based on the record profit margins of our recovering industry. I guess sometimes nothing will make anyone happy. You have my sympathy.
Old 02-28-2015, 04:26 PM
n/a

Like I said, it's all about hate. The right wing is trying to resurrect mc Carthyism. They see a commie around every corner and are so living in the past. I also believe there is a great bit of good old fashioned racism that this generation has practiced for decades, especially from the right wing that permeates the villages through selective marketing by the villages!
Old 02-28-2015, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Its unfortunate that so many do not appreciate the current state of our country and feel so much hate and discourse. So many more people are now employed, so fewer men in uniform are not dying, so many of our citizen's portfolios have regained their losses from years back based on the record profit margins of our recovering industry. I guess sometimes nothing will make anyone happy. You have my sympathy.
I will pick on one and could easily do any one of the above.
I would like to know what it is that one thinks Obama or his team did to facilitate the recovery of the market?
I will grant that the interest rates have been held low and that in itself does induce many more to invest in the better returns in the market.

Other than that there is no influence of significance by the current administration to cause the improved and improving performance.
The world markets determine direction and results. For example the price of oil, the value of the dollar, the profitability of companies....happen without influence by the current administration.

As for unemployment. Let's be honets there are still more people out of work than the record portrays. The numbers do not reflect those who have given up. The definition of full time employment has been changed from 40 to 30 hours to affect a number. The ACA has caused employers to play games with headcount numbers.

No hatred or sour grapes. Just do not share the way the numbers are being pushed around to suit a report.
Old 02-28-2015, 04:29 PM
n/a

Default I

Quote:
Alinski or not, your president is a Markist and should be impeachied for his treasonous acts of not having a birth certificate or allowing the mexicans to stay in the USA illegally.

Rest my case. This is dillusional on a grand scale and I'm not surprised at all that your beloved tea party spreads these lies and of course hate. Send money to the Koch brothers, they need all they can steal!
Old 02-28-2015, 04:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Some people just don't want peace and prosperity. They are always looking for the next war to send someone else's sons and daughters.

Can you imagine the outrage toward the president if 9/11 had happened on his watch? Or Katrina? Or if he had lied us into a war with Iraq, which costs hundreds of thousands of people their lives and costs the US over two trillion dollars and still counting? Or if the economy had totally collapsed under his watch, and we were shedding 750,000 jobs per month, and the Dow was under 7000?

He would be called every name in the book like he is now for no other reason than pure hatred.
Old 02-28-2015, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Some people just don't want peace and prosperity. They are always looking for the next war to send someone else's sons and daughters.

Can you imagine the outrage toward the president if 9/11 had happened on his watch? Or Katrina? Or if he had lied us into a war with Iraq, which costs hundreds of thousands of people their lives and costs the US over two trillion dollars and still counting? Or if the economy had totally collapsed under his watch, and we were shedding 750,000 jobs per month, and the Dow was under 7000?

He would be called every name in the book like he is now for no other reason than pure hatred.
To state that conservatives ie your political opponents "don't want peace or prosperity" is genuinely deranged yet mixed with a blind arrogance that only a liberal can espouse so readily.

By the way it's not hatred we feel. Rather it's a mixture of disgust, disappointment and regret that this guy appeals to so many with his mindless empty words of class warfare and his obvious hatred of what use to be the greatest country on earth.

Unfortunate indeed ...
Old 02-28-2015, 05:11 PM
n/a

Quote:

Did your tea party group also tell you that when Obama is impeachied Joe Biden becomes president. Joe could then select Hilary as his VP, then Joe could resign and Hilary would become president. There would be no need for election in 2016, and the Kochs could save one billion dollars.

personal best regards
Old 02-28-2015, 05:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
To state that conservatives ie your political opponents "don't want peace or prosperity" is genuinely deranged yet mixed with a blind arrogance that only a liberal can espouse so readily.

By the way it's not hatred we feel. Rather it's a mixture of disgust, disappointment and regret that this guy appeals to so many with his mindless empty words of class warfare and his obvious hatred of what use to be the greatest country on earth.

Unfortunate indeed ...
So tell me this..... what is the greatest country on earth now? Just curious.
Old 02-28-2015, 06:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
So tell me this..... what is the greatest country on earth now? Just curious.
Apparently it remains the USA, in spite of Obama's incompetence and continual violatiions of the Constitution, because this is where everyone is still trying to illegally immigrate to.
Old 02-28-2015, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did your tea party group also tell you that when Obama is impeachied Joe Biden becomes president. Joe could then select Hilary as his VP, then Joe could resign and Hilary would become president. There would be no need for election in 2016, and the Kochs could save one billion dollars.

personal best regards
“CAUTION: This post contains references to the Koch Brothers. May cause some viewers to go INSANE or start FROTHING at the Mouth. Viewer Discretion ADVISED”

I’m always amused at the way liberals react to the Koch Brothers “boogeyman.” I have to give credit to the Democrat leaders … they have done a masterful job at making many of their credulous follower generally fearful of the dreaded duo, and in some cases, have been able to turn fear into a near blinding hatred. It’s simply brilliant.

Thus, in the spirit of fair play, from now on before any of us include “Koch Brothers” in a post, I think it’s only fair to precede it with a warning, like I did.
Old 02-28-2015, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
“CAUTION: This post contains references to the Koch Brothers. May cause some viewers to go INSANE or start FROTHING at the Mouth. Viewer Discretion ADVISED”

I’m always amused at the way liberals react to the Koch Brothers “boogeyman.” I have to give credit to the Democrat leaders … they have done a masterful job at making many of their credulous follower generally fearful of the dreaded duo, and in some cases, have been able to turn fear into a near blinding hatred. It’s simply brilliant.

Thus, in the spirit of fair play, from now on before any of us include “Koch Brothers” in a post, I think it’s only fair to precede it with a warning, like I did.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/27/us...aign.html?_r=0

do you dispute the fact that the Koch brothers announced in January that they would be spending 900 million dollars on the 2016 election. just use the google and choose your favorite source.
personal regards
Old 02-28-2015, 06:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/27/us...aign.html?_r=0

do you dispute the fact that the Koch brothers announced in January that they would be spending 900 million dollars on the 2016 election. just use the google and choose your favorite source.
personal regards
“CAUTION: This post contains references to the Koch Brothers. May cause some viewers to go INSANE or start FROTHING at the Mouth. Viewer Discretion STRONGLY ADVISED”

Hey, you forgot to use the warning label!!

I’m concerned your oversight may have inadvertently caused 5-10 liberal readers’ heads to explode. Please, try to be more careful.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.