Funny To See Palin

Old 04-28-2011, 04:41 PM
n/a

Default Funny To See Palin

still trying to get back at Katie Couric for asking her all those tough questions,e. g., "what do you read"? What a joke the Republican party has become. The party of the fringe lunatics, conspiracy theorists, etc. Donald Trump is their shining star questioning how could Obama get into Columbia or Harvard. Really code for how could a black man get in without help from affirmative action. I guarantee you he wouldn't be asking those questions of a white president. If there ever was a president whose intelligence you could legitimately question, it was of course GWB, and his credentials to get accepted to Yale. But, most sane liberals don't get down in the gutter like the Fox news crowd. Everyone knew that Trump has always been a bully and a buffoon. Now we know he's a racist and a dupe. He was duped by the fringe nuts who were feeding him this birth certificate nonsense and he ran with it. Now he has thankfully been exposed. Incidentally, just saw that Trump's line of shirts and ties that are sold in department stores all over the country are made in China. Add hypocrite to the list.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:47 PM
n/a

Default If Donald is the star, it is a sad sad state!

"The Donald" WILL DO ANYTHING to make money, you know that is true!!!

Donald Trump is their shining star Incidentally, just saw that Trump's line of shirts and ties that are sold in department stores all over the country are made in China. Add hypocrite to the list.[/QUOTE]
Old 04-28-2011, 08:57 PM
n/a

On the last episode of Celebrity Apprentice, Trump came right out and asked the "celebs" if they believed he should run for President. No one disagreed. Trump said that if anyone had said he should not run - that would have been stupid and he would have fired them on the spot. A bully and a buffoon to say the least.

Well, maybe the Tea Bags will be able to buy him a wig that fits properly and convince him to wear it.

I thought the bit about the Trump shirts and ties being made in China was hilarious. A buffoon and a hypocrite.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:18 AM
n/a

How has our country become so "dumbed down" that people would take Trump seriously? A sad situation.

I believe the reason he is getting some followers at the moment is that he says things like "I'd just tell those OPEC boys the party's over".....
the same sort of things Palin says.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by salpal View Post
How has our country become so "dumbed down" that people would take Trump seriously? A sad situation....
That is sad because so few people really know Donald Trump. I do. I did business with him. There was a reason why people who did business with Donald Trump would say, "...after you shake hands with Trump, count your fingers to make sure you still have all five."

Not exactly an endorsement from people who know him.

Donald Trump is interested only in aggrandizing Donald Trump. Another thing for sure is that if he runs for POTUS, he won't spend any of his own money doing so.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:59 PM
n/a

Default Funny to see Palin

Guys that so called bufoon dupe racist forced Obama to do what no one else could do even in competing lawsuits costing both birhters and Obama millions. Obama has as much of a reputation for going back on his words as Trump. I do not have a favorable opnion of Trump and I would not vote for him as president but he is asking questions that others are afraid to ask. In a corporation every CEO has his bull dog and that fits Trump. I like that he is asking the so called "verboten" questions. Its healthy but America has been cloaked in political correctness for so long that we forgotten how refreshing direct dialogue can be. It is good that someone is challenging (double/triple checking) our leaders resume' and I include pols from all parties. Finally please do yourselves a favor, just because someone does not like Obama doesn't mean they are racist. Remember, he is half white. I would cast my vote for Thomas Sowell in a New York second but would never consider Obama nor would I Palin and I like her. Lighten up we are all friends in the end....
Old 04-29-2011, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Guys that so called bufoon dupe racist forced Obama to do what no one else could do even in competing lawsuits costing both birhters and Obama millions. Obama has as much of a reputation for going back on his words as Trump. I do not have a favorable opnion of Trump and I would not vote for him as president but he is asking questions that others are afraid to ask. In a corporation every CEO has his bull dog and that fits Trump. I like that he is asking the so called "verboten" questions. Its healthy but America has been cloaked in political correctness for so long that we forgotten how refreshing direct dialogue can be. It is good that someone is challenging (double/triple checking) our leaders resume' and I include pols from all parties. Finally please do yourselves a favor, just because someone does not like Obama doesn't mean they are racist. Remember, he is half white. I would cast my vote for Thomas Sowell in a New York second but would never consider Obama nor would I Palin and I like her. Lighten up we are all friends in the end....
In today's America there is no such thing as 'verboten' questions. Don't credit someone as shallow as Trump with the courage to ask what others won't. In this case other legitimate candidates (eg. Mitt Romney) wouldn't touch this particular question because it is simply dumb and inflammatory. Until the birth certificate issue was finally addressed it was simply a way for someone like Trump to get attention, appeal to those less educated or caring about politics, those who simply hate people for reasons "whatever" and those who are racists. Yes, racism was a part of this issue and the President's mixed race has made him a target of the hatred of mny people. The great tragedy in America is that there are so many who hate, are ignorant of basic facts and who vote for the most superficial reasons, that some candidates can exploit and ride this bloc to victory.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:37 PM
n/a

I would like to see some credible evidence that Obama spent millions of dollars trying to hide his birth certificate. This has been said many times but I have not seen any evidence of it.

If you have the evidence, present it - or just admit you made it up, again.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:22 PM
n/a

I guess questioning McPain's birth certificate was dumb and inflammatory, also. Every one knew that McPain's father graduated from Annapolis and John was born on a navy base. The media still questioned his qualifications to be President. They vetted him and Palin like there was no tomorrow, but Obama, not so much. Maybe that is racist.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:54 PM
n/a

In John McCain's case, the birth certificate was questioned because it was carved on a stone tablet. They are still looking for the original papyrus.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
In John McCain's case, the birth certificate was questioned because it was carved on a stone tablet. They are still looking for the original papyrus.
Not nice, but

Xavier

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.