TOTV MODS doing great job, thank you!

Old 06-26-2017, 06:28 AM
n/a

Default TOTV MODS doing great job, thank you!

TOTV finally TOLD Tal to use block function. In Tals own words he was TOLD, not advised, not requested , TOLD.

PER Tal,

"Allegiance may actually be one of the Moderators of TOTV. If that is the case, then TOTV chose incredibly unwisely by making this cyber harasser one of its Moderators. What he is doing on here is illegal. It is a crime under Florida law even if it probably would not be enforced. I will not look at any more of his posts but if someone who is not on my Ignore List quotes them, I will hear about them. I cannot believe that the people who run TOTV are allowing this to happen unchecked. It is beyond negligent to just allow someone to harass someone else like this. I did complain and the Moderator told me I would just have to Ignore Allegiance on the Political Board. But they will go after him if he makes personal attacks on the Regular Board is what I gathered from the e-mail TOTV's Moderator Team sent me today. If you see anything remotely of a personal nature on the Regular Boards attacking me from Allegiance COMPLAIN to the Moderator. And keep complaining!"

How could he call the TOTV "beyond negligent" and get away with it? The mods have treated him with kid gloves.

Another Tal quote

"I hope he is not a Moderator. I have been losing respect for TOTV because of this man's bullying and harassment. You do not just let a whole section go unmoderated. That is just stupid and negligent. You check in once in a while to make sure someone is not doing something illegal or that will result in a lawsuit against you.

I am going to try to abide by the Ignore List and just shut off the hate speech directed at me by Allegiance and some others."

Again calling TOTV, stupid and negligent.

Why is he on should a horrible negligent site? Why do they allow him to stay? Is this not slander / libel of their business? Can a real lawyer comment? No librarians please.

"...make sure someone is not doing something illegal or that will result in a lawsuit against you."

Is he threatening a lawsuit against TOTV? Maybe I did not understand.

Please, no one quote me, I would HATE it if Tal saw this and got upset. He has me blocked and would like not to see my posts, please honor his wish. But as he requested please report any illegal activity.

TAL has done everything he can to make himself a public figure, and now as this "herculean" public figure he posts horrible things and TOTV.

Can a corporation sue me for harm to its reputation? | Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
Old 06-26-2017, 06:45 AM
n/a

The Moderators are doing a good job on the Regular Boards were harassment and stalking of people is not allowed. They are doing a terrible job on the Political Forum where personal attacks on other posters abound and where harassment-- often in a gang like manner-- thrives because they are not banning people who repeatedly annoy, pester, anger, hurt other posters in a very deliberative way. This is against the law in Florida. It is also negligent if some harm comes from cyber harassers being allowed to run rampant with no controls on them.

As you can see one of the worst offenders of this online harassment is Allegiance.

If he puts posts of any kind that look like harassment on the Regular Boards. COMPLAIN.
Old 06-26-2017, 06:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
The Moderators are doing a good job on the Regular Boards were harassment and stalking of people is not allowed. They are doing a terrible job on the Political Forum where personal attacks on other posters abound and where harassment-- often in a gang like manner-- thrives because they are not banning people who repeatedly annoy, pester, anger, hurt other posters in a very deliberative way. This is against the law in Florida. It is also negligent if some harm comes from cyber harassers being allowed to run rampant with no controls on them.

As you can see one of the worst offenders of this online harassment is Allegiance.
Again calling TOTV negligent.

= Libel.

BAN Taltarzac725 permanently
Old 06-26-2017, 06:50 AM
n/a

7:49 am.... 3 views already! Lol
Old 06-26-2017, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

If he puts posts of any kind that look like harassment on the Regular Boards. COMPLAIN.
There are many links out there about online stalking. Welcome To The State Attorney’s Office, 18th Judicial Circuit:

Quote:
Stalking is defined in the State of Florida as "willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly following, harassing or cyberstalking" another. Stalking behaviors can consist of many things-actual physical following of a person, continuously calling or texting, e-mailing, leaving notes or sending letters, leaving or sending objects or "gifts"...essentially, a pattern of unwanted behavior with malicious intent. Stalking involves a pattern of behavior that causes substantial emotional distress to a specific person with no legitimate purpose.
Old 06-26-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

54 views 913am 6.26.17.

Will soon pass the two wackadoodle threads.
Old 06-26-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

The Florida Courts Cyberstalking Laws Checklist- Let us Help You STOP Harassment and Bullying! - Weidner Law

Bullying is extremely immature.

Harassment - FindLaw
Old 06-26-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

You should give Weidner Law a retainer right away, ask mother for a check.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:

I wanted to repeat this.

COMPLAIN if Allegiance makes any kind of personal attack on anyone in the Regular Boards. Let's get him off of here for his abuse of his privilege by his targeting of me on this and other boards over the past few weeks if not months. This kind of behavior should not be acceptable to anyone as it is also criminal in nature. Online harassment is against the law in Florida. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages And I do not find any of these malicious attacks the least bit amusing.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
I wanted to repeat this.

COMPLAIN if Allegiance makes any kind of personal attack on anyone in the Regular Boards. Let's get him off of here for his abuse of his privilege by his targeting of me on this and other boards over the past few weeks if not months. This kind of behavior should not be acceptable to anyone as it is also criminal in nature. Online harassment is against the law in Florida. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages And I do not find any of these malicious attacks the least bit amusing.
Your constant off topic posts and flooding totv with 224 self promoting project is enough for your ban. People should complain to get you off totv, needy non working adult children like you give it a bad name.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
I wanted to repeat this.

Repeating this.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Repeating this.
Lol
Old 06-26-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Wackadoodle - Get a job, earn a wage, and pay some income tax. You will have very little time on your hands, to waste here with this sissy like crap, and wishing happy birthday to people nobody knows...

BTW - Real men don't experience emotional distress...just girls and fags.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-26-2017, 12:31 PM
n/a

I was going to ask the moderators to have Tal be taken off of here, but figured he has just as much right as the rest of us to post his personal life history. Some folks just have a difficult time with their concentration. That usually happens to older folks, but Tal seems to be an exception to that rule.

Tags
moderator, told, totv, job, great

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.