TOTV MODS doing great job, thank you!

Old 06-26-2017, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
I was going to ask the moderators to have Tal be taken off of here, but figured he has just as much right as the rest of us to post his personal life history. Some folks just have a difficult time with their concentration. That usually happens to older folks, but Tal seems to be an exception to that rule.
It's bad enough he can never get a firearm as well as other restrictions.... Wonder if he can actually vote, he talks about it.
Old 06-26-2017, 01:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It's bad enough he can never get a firearm as well as other restrictions.... Wonder if he can actually vote, he talks about it.
That's why he likes the left, they vote for him. He doesn't have to lift a finger.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I wanted to repeat this.

COMPLAIN if Allegiance makes any kind of personal attack on anyone in the Regular Boards. Let's get him off of here for his abuse of his privilege by his targeting of me on this and other boards over the past few weeks if not months. This kind of behavior should not be acceptable to anyone as it is also criminal in nature. Online harassment is against the law in Florida. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages And I do not find any of these malicious attacks the least bit amusing.
Just a little reminder.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Just a little reminder.
Thank you, needed the reminder. Now get back on the bus.

The Villages Florida

Tags
moderator, told, totv, job, great

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.