TOTV popularity contest.

Old 05-28-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Default TOTV popularity contest.

I recently made the claim that a certain member was the most disliked. It got me wondering, who are the most liked and disliked members. Since the political forum is COMPLETELY anonymous, let me start.

Most liked... Graciegirl
Most disliked... CNM
Old 05-28-2017, 10:46 AM
n/a

Default Now it is sixth grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
i recently made the claim that a certain member was the most disliked. It got me wondering, who are the most liked and disliked members. Since the political forum is completely anonymous, let me start.

Most liked... Graciegirl
most disliked... Cnm

it is not completely anonymous-that is how you have the names.

How foolish you are-do you not see it?????
Old 05-28-2017, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post
it is not completely anonymous-that is how you have the names.

How foolish you are-do you not see it?????
We are all guests
Old 05-28-2017, 07:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
I recently made the claim that a certain member was the most disliked. It got me wondering, who are the most liked and disliked members. Since the political forum is COMPLETELY anonymous, let me start.

Most liked... Graciegirl
Most disliked... CNM
Hey allegiance. We are not all guests...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 05-28-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

This from the totally delusional left........priceless!! Have you had your Trumpitis shot yet? They say it helps with your kind of sickness. ps: you forgot the word no.....better hurry with that shot.
Old 05-28-2017, 08:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
Hey allegiance. We are not all guests...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
What? You can see me?
Old 05-29-2017, 04:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Most liked... Graciegirl
Most disliked... CNM
This is not a good idea because many ( not all) progressives on this forum believe that everyone should get a trophy

On the serious side, to my knowledge I do not personally know any of the people on TOTV so I can't know if I would like them or dislike them in person. There are a few on here who's acerbic comments cause one to pause

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-29-2017, 05:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Allegiance

What? You can see me?

Hopefully, not for long...stalker.
Old 05-29-2017, 06:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeBug
This from the totally delusional left........priceless!! Have you had your Trumpitis shot yet? They say it helps with your kind of sickness. ps: you forgot the word no.....better hurry with that shot.

It is one of your own right-wing nutjob ilk...that started this 2nd grade popularity contest.

I get it though, as some people are so whacked that they need to drum up support and collect a mob (like 600+ supposed friends )...to assuage their own massive insecurities.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-29-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

[QUOTE:RubiconThis is not a good idea because many ( not all) progressives on this forum believe that everyone should get a trophy

On the serious side, to my knowledge I do not personally know any of the people on TOTV so I can't know if I would like them or dislike them in person. There are a few on here who's acerbic comments cause one to pause

Personal Best Regards:[/QUOTE]

Rubicon is right. Just by reading their posts on a forum, you cannot tell how they are like in person. I have sought out (mutually, not stalking) a few political forum members and found out they are not the same as they may portray themselves on the forum. I remain as friends with a couple of them even though they are not the same political viewpoint as me.
Old 05-29-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

I'll say this---Gracie is one classy lady
Old 05-29-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

It's "nice" to be popular but that does not mean you win......
Old 05-29-2017, 11:06 AM
n/a

Quote:

It is one of your own right-wing nutjob ilk...that started this 2nd grade popularity contest.

I get it though, as some people are so whacked that they need to drum up support and collect a mob (like 600+ supposed friends )...to assuage their own massive insecurities.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
It wasn't about this post!!!!! It was designed to bring you out of the closet to show your pithy anti right delusional libturdism... lol
Old 05-29-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by larbud View Post
It wasn't about this post!!!!! It was designed to bring you out of the closet to show your pithy anti right delusional libturdism... lol
Lbud is once again confused. But that's our Lbud. I'm not sure if he meant pithy as a compliment or he just liked the sound of it,

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 05-29-2017, 04:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Aw, Lou - just jump in your pool and keep your wife company.

How's Lucy doing?

Tags
forum, members, political, start, contest

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.