Dershowitz threatens to quit DNC

Old 02-25-2017, 01:09 PM
n/a

Default Dershowitz threatens to quit DNC

By Alan Dershowitz | Friday, 24 Feb 2017 06:33 PM

Tomorrow the Democratic National Committee (DNC) will have to choose the direction of the Democratic Party, as well as its likely composition. It will be among the most important choices the DNC has ever had to make.
There has been powerful push from the hard-left of the Democratic Party, led by senator Bernie Sanders, to elect Keith Ellison chairman. If he is elected, I will quit the party after 60 years of loyal association and voting.
I will become an independent, continuing to vote for the best candidates, most of whom, I assume, will still be Democrats.
But I will not contribute to the DNC or support it as an institution. My loyalty to my country and my principles and my heritage exceeds any loyalty to my party. I will urge other like-minded people – centrist liberals – to follow my lead and quit the Democratic Party if Ellison is elected chairman. We will not be leaving the Democratic Party we have long supported. The Democratic Party will be leaving us!

I will leave the Democrats if Keith Ellison is elected its chairman | TheHill

Sorry, I couldn't find any mention of it in the popular liberal news media, other than the Nazi DailyKos, and I did not think that anyone reads that anyway. Interesting that the NYT or The Wash Post or others do not mention this.
Old 02-25-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

Let them choose a Muslim extremist. Lol
Old 02-25-2017, 01:42 PM
n/a

The other guy Tom Perez I think is Dominican. There has never been a non corrupt Dominican politician. .. ever!
Old 02-25-2017, 01:51 PM
n/a

And the downward spiral of the progressive party continues.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-25-2017, 02:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Let them choose a Muslim extremist. Lol
You are a crackpot! Show us some proof.....Nothing from Breitbart!
Old 02-25-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
The other guy Tom Perez I think is Dominican. There has never been a non corrupt Dominican politician. .. ever!
OMG you guys have lost your minds....

Tom Perez was born in Buffalo, NY.

Tom Perez - Wikipedia
Old 02-25-2017, 02:47 PM
n/a

Default Dershowitz threatens to quit DNC

Me thinks the dems know they've lost the white working class forever. Now, who's left ?
Ellison would be a good choice knowing the demographics in this country are shifting to a majority non white population.
They won't regain seats anytime soon, but looking long term Ellison is the logical choice. Regardless, Perez will be elected the new DNC chair.
Things aren't looking good for working class folks anymore. They voted for Trump out of desperation and love for the white race. Thing is they don't know their being used as tools to advance the cause for the rich and politically connected who don't or never will give a rats ass for the middle class.
Old 02-25-2017, 02:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Me thinks the dems know they've lost the white working class forever. Now, who's left ?
Ellison would be a good choice knowing the demographics in this country are shifting to a majority non white population.
They won't regain seats anytime soon, but looking long term Ellison is the logical choice. Regardless, Perez will be elected the new DNC chair.
Be careful.....
Old 02-25-2017, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
OMG you guys have lost your minds....

Tom Perez was born in Buffalo, NY.

Tom Perez - Wikipedia
So that takes all the corrupt culture out of him? His parents are a politically corrupt family from Moca, DR. Read up on it pothead, but most articles are in Spanish
Old 02-25-2017, 03:48 PM
n/a

The only thing worse than being a Dominican politician, is that he is an Obama /clinton dish rag. They robbed bernie again.... lol
Old 02-25-2017, 04:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFFAID
So that takes all the corrupt culture out of him? His parents are a politically corrupt family from Moca, DR. Read up on it pothead, but most articles are in Spanish
Again with the Pot Head thing....so childish!

Send a link I'll look at it! So the sins of the parents are visited on the son. Does that mean President Trump is part of the KKK? Thanks for confirming that!
Old 02-25-2017, 05:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
You are a crackpot! Show us some proof.....Nothing from Breitbart!
Crackpot? Ask any jew for the documentation.

I think you mean crackpipe
Old 02-25-2017, 05:44 PM
n/a

DNC now led by open border racist waco.... great news for conservatives. Lol

The Racist: Labor Secretary Tom Perez is said to be near the top of Hillary Clinton’s VP list - Capital Research Center

But I am sure Tal et al love him...

Bernie is ****ed....

The Racist: Labor Secretary Tom Perez is said to be near the top of Hillary Clinton’s VP list - Capital Research Center
Old 02-25-2017, 05:55 PM
n/a

Bernie really hates scumbag perez

https://www.gop.com/tom-perezs-troub...thics-honesty/
Old 02-25-2017, 07:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Crackpot? Ask any jew for the documentation.

I think you mean crackpipe
If you are referring the pothead thing crack and pot are clearly different.

Your ignorance abounds......

Tags
party, democratic, dnc, quit, mention

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.