A Tragic Day for America

Old 11-10-2016, 02:59 PM
n/a

A tragic day for those with their arms locked for a hand out, and a great day for real Americans.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:37 PM
n/a

Default A Tragic Day for America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Kiefer View Post
America was filled with hatred and elected a chronic liar, an adulterer, a woman abuser, the first person in history to not disclose his taxes, a man who has gone bankrupt five times, a man who has a nasty mouth, a man who has cheated thousands of workers out of their wages, a man who has stiffed hundreds of suppliers, a man who created a fake university and a man who has zero foreign policy experience. May God have mercy on America.

But now he is going to be our president and commander-in-chief who deserves our respect and loyalty. The system worked. PS: I'm a conservative democrat.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
But now he is going to be our president and commander-in-chief who deserves our respect and loyalty.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
But now he is going to be our president and commander-in-chief who deserves our respect and loyalty. The system worked. PS: I'm a conservative democrat.
Then you are one of the last. I thought that the last conservative Democrat went when my father passed away.

Tags
oct, america, tragic, day

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.