Truce buddy? MODS, watch what happens ;)

Old 12-21-2017, 07:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I will go to the police. This is a process. Stalking me online, posting libelous statements, insulting me, harassing me over many many posts over many many months. I cannot go to the police as I do not know who you are! The Moderator would have to tell me who you are as well as some others.

If anyone who knows me personally and wants to put a stop to this cyber stalking and bullying online contact these people. The more complaints the better. Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home A third party can complain on my behalf.
The police could get a subpoena for any user records they need. No more excuses.

Report the crime. The police will take care of the rest.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
The police could get a subpoena for any user records they need. No more excuses.

And end all this ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-21-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Quote:

Tal missed that class at law school. ....Or he is afraid of them not letting him go free once they see him.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I will go to the police. This is a process. Stalking me online, posting libelous statements, insulting me, harassing me over many many posts over many many months. I cannot go to the police as I do not know who you are! The Moderator would have to tell me who you are as well as some others.

If anyone who knows me personally and wants to put a stop to this cyber stalking and bullying online contact these people. The more complaints the better. Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home A third party can complain on my behalf.
Yes ask the mod, demand it buddy. These posts are very tricky and can be edited .

The Villages Florida
Old 12-21-2017, 08:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
And end all this ???

Can you imagine?
Old 12-21-2017, 09:34 PM
n/a

Quote:

If NOTHING else just go to the police and ask them what you should do. What harm could come from that?

Maybe they’ll tell you to keep recording. Maybe they’ll tell you to stop posting while they investigate. Maybe they’ll tell you to stay away if you don’t like how you’re treated.

You’ll never know until you try. No more excuses.
Old 12-21-2017, 10:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
If NOTHING else just go to the police and ask them what you should do. What harm could come from that?

Maybe they’ll tell you to keep recording. Maybe they’ll tell you to stop posting while they investigate. Maybe they’ll tell you to stay away if you don’t like how you’re treated.

Ken’s right Tal. As my father would say, “shlt or get off the pot.”

Old 12-21-2017, 10:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

Good advice, Or they just might call baker..... lol
Old 12-21-2017, 10:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

Tal might be purposely staying away from anyone that can initiate a Baker examination. Which is probably the reason why he's asking someone else to initiate this for him.

The*Baker Act*allows for involuntary examination (what some call emergency or involuntary commitment). It can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, physicians, or mental health professionals. There must be evidence that the person: possibly has a mental illness (as defined in the*Baker Act)
Old 12-21-2017, 10:21 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Ken’s right Tal. As my father would say, “shlt or get off the pot.”

You know there are thousands of moving breathing pieces of my 224 613 Project, right? I am not going to go to the police over some idiots' postings on this Villages' Political Forum unless some of these people want me too. I get the impression they just want me to put up with this crap from Allegiance and his gang of morons. I do hope that they are taking good notes and getting names. And filing things away. They are very good at that.
Old 12-21-2017, 10:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal might be purposely staying away from anyone that can initiate a Baker examination. Which is probably the reason why he's asking someone else to initiate this for him.

The*Baker Act*allows for involuntary examination (what some call emergency or involuntary commitment). It can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, physicians, or mental health professionals. There must be evidence that the person: possibly has a mental illness (as defined in the*Baker Act)
Actually a Baker evaluation can be sworn ex parte by anyone that has knowledge of his behavior.

That being said, I think he would be okay just stopping by the Sheriff’s office to simply ask for advice regarding perceived criminal harassment.
Old 12-21-2017, 10:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
You know there are thousands of moving breathing pieces of my 224 613 Project, right? I am not going to go to the police over some idiots' postings on this Villages' Political Forum unless some of these people want me too. I get the impression they just want me to put up with this crap from Allegiance and his gang of morons. I do hope that they are taking good notes and getting names. And filing things away. They are very good at that.
Actually we do want you to go to the police so you can stop threatening to do so and stop the recording nonsense.
Old 12-21-2017, 10:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

So, you admit they are simple idiots, not criminals ? Then, go by your business and stop calling them what they’re not.

Old 12-21-2017, 10:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually a Baker evaluation can be sworn ex parte by anyone that has knowledge of his behavior.

That being said, I think he would be okay just stopping by the Sheriff’s office to simply ask for advice regarding perceived criminal harassment.
By his own admission his appearance would give reason to doubt his mental health.

I think he has already consulted with countless people over the years since findlaw and up to today.

Cops, lawyers, butcher's and candlestick makers.

They all tell him the same things.

Ignore
Get off the forum
Get off the internet
Get a job... something about idle hands
Old 12-21-2017, 10:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes we all want you to go. I swear I will meet you there.

Tags
month

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.