Truce buddy? MODS, watch what happens ;)

Old 12-22-2017, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
41% of Americans have been harassed online - Jul. 11, 2017

It is a year I believe under Florida law.

I have been posting about my 224 613 Project since 2008 on Talk of the Villages which should tell people something.

The world is a dangerous place, no matter the venue. Live life as a defensive driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2017, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The world is a dangerous place, no matter the venue. Live life as a defensive driver.

I do. Just wish they would get a traffic cop on the Political Forum. Too many law breakers.

Would love to see some arrests reported in the source that must not be named. And some perp walks.

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

This resource allows third party reporting. So if any of my Talk of the Villages friends are concerned about all this cyberbullying on the Political Forum make a report for me. There is enough evidence on here in RECORDED posts by various posters. These would be hard to modify.

The Moderator would have to help with this too. I am pretty sure he/she/they are sick of all the harassment on this Political Forum as well but are reluctant to do anything about it for some reason.

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website
Old 12-22-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I do. Just wish they would get a traffic cop on the Political Forum. Too many law breakers.

Would love to see some arrests reported in the source that must not be named. And some perp walks.

That would be kinda freaky. Bad enough looking at mug shots of druggies caught doing everything from shoplifting to battering seniors. Considering the type of crime involved, they would simply be asked to come to the sheriffs office, post a bond of $200 and a date with a judge in 2 months. Then the judge might look at and say ok, internet harassment, fine $250. And please, act your age.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:

That's how WOMEN think...

Men say...get the f@ck out of my way. While we invent and make our lives more comfortable.

The ONLY reason you're here and the women and minorities are b!tching is BECAUSE...WHITE MEN...created a world that GAVE you the free time to whine and b!tch in the first place.

You'd be out in the fields working until you dropped dead and died if THEY had been the dominant culture. Now...we have tractors to do that...we used to have black "people".
Old 12-22-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
That would be kinda freaky. Bad enough looking at mug shots of druggies caught doing everything from shoplifting to battering seniors. Considering the type of crime involved, they would simply be asked to come to the sheriffs office, post a bond of $200 and a date with a judge in 2 months. Then the judge might look at and say ok, internet harassment, fine $250. And please, act your age.
Probably right. But there is some very serious cyberstalking here if you consider what I have been through in my life and what some of these people have posted online for the world to see and which will probably be up forever unless the MODERATOR deletes a lot of stuff.

Remember what Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods L8, and Gene Coppola mean to me personally. I do not think any judge would not look closely at the circumstances of this cyberbullying. And this is on a SEASON long NFL Yahoo Pick-Em which I am the Commissioner for and which Allegiance frequently brags about on the Political Forum but which has next to nothing to do with politics.

The judge in Sumter County who was overseeing the Jury Pool in 2014 might have to be disqualified as she would have heard about some of my concerns about the legal system which I shared in a few e-mails to the Clerk of the Court there.

The defendant pled guilty while we waited in the Jury Pool room for a few hours. Some of these people in the Jury Pool were Villagers. I did not talk to anyone in that room except to say "No coffee" as you are not supposed to share views on things in the Jury Pool room. Some did talk about where they lived and how their drive was.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
I would pay Tal the $250 now if he would stop posting.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

Sounds like obstruction of justice.
Recording this.

Old 12-22-2017, 11:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
Sounds like obstruction of justice.
Recording this.

Sounds like a good investment to me.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Sounds like a good investment to me.

More obstruction.
Recording this also.

Old 12-22-2017, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
More obstruction.
Recording this also.

Isn’t recording an obstruction of justice?
Old 12-22-2017, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Isn’t recording an obstruction of justice?
Florida is a two party record state
Old 12-22-2017, 12:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Florida is a two party record state

Yes, both parties must be aware they are being recorded.

Old 12-22-2017, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, both parties must be aware they are being recorded.

I need links to the illegal recording Tal has been doing.

Perhaps at my local library
Old 12-22-2017, 12:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
I need links to the illegal recording Tal has been doing.

Perhaps at my local library

He told you he was recording. Doesn’t sound illegal. Besides, public forum is public. You signed away your right to privacy. Send the mods a message to make sure, just don’t tell them I sent you.

Old 12-22-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
He told you he was recording. Doesn’t sound illegal. Besides, public forum is public. You signed away your right to privacy. Send the mods a message to make sure, just don’t tell them I sent you.

But he said He was recording afterwards!

I spoke to the mods about you, they don't seem to have and record, it's as if you don't exist.

Tags
month

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.