Truce buddy? MODS, watch what happens ;)

Old 12-21-2017, 10:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You know there are thousands of moving breathing pieces of my 224 613 Project, right? I am not going to go to the police over some idiots' postings on this Villages' Political Forum unless some of these people want me too. I get the impression they just want me to put up with this crap from Allegiance and his gang of morons. I do hope that they are taking good notes and getting names. And filing things away. They are very good at that.
SHlT or get the fvck off the pot ahole.
Old 12-21-2017, 10:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Actually we do want you to go to the police so you can stop threatening to do so and stop the recording nonsense.
And get a job
Old 12-21-2017, 11:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
You know there are thousands of moving breathing pieces of my 224 613 Project, right? I am not going to go to the police over some idiots' postings on this Villages' Political Forum unless some of these people want me too. I get the impression they just want me to put up with this crap from Allegiance and his gang of morons. I do hope that they are taking good notes and getting names. And filing things away. They are very good at that.

Who are taking notes ? You’re not being clear about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-21-2017, 11:11 PM
n/a

He records and threatens to go to the police in numerous threads, now he’s saying he’s not going to the police?

Does that mean the useless recording will stop? Didn’t think so.
Old 12-22-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
He records and threatens to go to the police in numerous threads, now he’s saying he’s not going to the police?

Does that mean the useless recording will stop? Didn’t think so.

The recordings are for NOTHING ?

Old 12-22-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
The recordings are for NOTHING ?

I hope not.

Old 12-22-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
I hope not.

The recordings will ultimately yield a brand new house for Tal.
Old 12-22-2017, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
The recordings will ultimately yield a brand new house for Tal.

Fenny is his future then. Will Beau acclimate to a new dog park well ? Will Beau’s diarrhea subside or get worse.

Old 12-22-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Fenny is his future then. Will Beau acclimate to a new dog park well ? Will Beau’s diarrhea subside or get worse.

These are huge questions. NOTHING knows the answer.
Old 12-22-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:

Behavior Advice: Helping Your Dog Adjust to a New Home | The Bark
Old 12-22-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Fenney has a dog park?

There is the Atlas Dog Park. Quite a ways South but I like walking in their nature preserve and their boardwalks.

No more recording by me. No longer give a **** what Allegiance and his gang post. There is enough there that if the police want to get involved they can. The MODERATOR would have to go along with it. If others want to get involved use this resource. That would also nab me if I am not being as accurate as I can be about my 224 613 Project. People get that right? I communicate with law enforcement on Facebook. Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Recall that Carl in Tampa did take a stand on the Regular Forum about all the bullying on here mainly of me even though he did not specify me by the Taltarzac name. He did locate my Facebook page which as he said was easy as he is a detective.

The Moderator did remove the thread on the Regular Forum but others commented that they did not like all the bullying on this Forum.

Online bullying targeting one person especially by a group of posters is ILLEGAL under State and Federal Law.

Online Resource Directory

Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine
Old 12-22-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Fenney has a dog park?

There is the Atlas Dog Park. Quite a ways South but I like walking in their nature preserve and their boardwalks.

No more recording by me. No longer give a **** what Allegiance and his gang post. There is enough there that if the police want to get involved they can. The MODERATOR would have to go along with it. If others want to get involved use this resource. That would also nab me if I am not being as accurate as I can be about my 224 613 Project. People get that right? I communicate with law enforcement and Facebook.

Better check the statute of limitations on those recordings. Wouldn’t want them to expire.

Old 12-22-2017, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Fenney has a dog park?

No more recording by me. No longer give a **** what Allegiance and his gang post. There is enough there that if the police want to get involved they can. The MODERATOR would have to go along with it. If others want to get involved use this resource. That would also nab me if I am not being as accurate as I can be about my 224 613 Project. People get that right? I communicate with law enforcement on Facebook. Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
Consider yourself nabbed buddy. Now will you agree to a truce, where we ignore and do not mention each other?
Old 12-22-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Better check the statute of limitations on those recordings. Wouldn’t want them to expire.

41% of Americans have been harassed online - Jul. 11, 2017

It is a year I believe under Florida law.

I have been posting about my 224 613 Project since 2008 on Talk of the Villages which should tell people something.

Quote:
"Americans simultaneously want concrete solutions and safe spaces online, but they're protective of free expression," said Maeve Duggan, author of the report and research associate at Pew Research Center. "Given the spectrum of documented experiences with online harassment -- from the mild to the severe -- people sense there's no one-size-fits-all remedy."
Cyberbullying + Laws, Charges & Statute of Limitations | Federal Charges.com
Old 12-22-2017, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
41% of Americans have been harassed online - Jul. 11, 2017

It is a year I believe under Florida law.

I have been posting about my 224 613 Project since 2008 on Talk of the Villages which should tell people something.
Yeah, it tells people something alright.

Tags
month

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.