Trump administration is laughing stock

Old 07-31-2017, 03:40 PM
n/a

Default Trump administration is laughing stock

All news agencies are laughing at yet another firing. Trump really enjoys reality TV ratings! I can hear the Trumpers from here yelling "fake news".
Trumpers, again, I ask you, when will you admit that you made a mistake???
Old 07-31-2017, 05:13 PM
n/a

If Kelly can't bring some order, decorum, and common sense to this administration, no one can. It will be interesting to see if Trump continues to step in it on a daily basis. If he contradicts Kelly, Kelly will tell him to shove it.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:46 PM
n/a

You folks have a short memory. You gave an unknown, black man, racist, do nothing....with a house full of incompetents......a pass for 8 years.

The democrats and their puppet the main stream media should use the same optics and criticisms that they utilize CONSTANTLY against Trump.........to measure Obama's consistently demonstrated incompetence......domestically and on the world stage.....with nary a word.

Funny how that works and is ignored!
Old 07-31-2017, 05:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You folks have a short memory. You gave an unknown, black man, racist, do nothing....with a house full of incompetents......a pass for 8 years.

The democrats and their puppet the main stream media should use the same optics and criticisms that they utilize CONSTANTLY against Trump.........to measure Obama's consistently demonstrated incompetence......domestically and on the world stage.....with nary a word.

Telling that you led your rant with "black man". Your critique would possibly be considered more valid if you gave concrete examples of your allegations. Maybe faux news can help you with some "facts".
Old 07-31-2017, 05:54 PM
n/a

When you hire a clown, you get a circus
Old 07-31-2017, 08:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post

Who's the racist ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-31-2017, 08:25 PM
n/a

If you think you can do better run!
Old 07-31-2017, 08:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourandrew View Post
When you hire a clown, you get a circus
The Villages Florida

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 07-31-2017, 08:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post

BTK, glad to see your curmudgeon racist posts are back. You haven't skipped a beat

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 07-31-2017, 08:49 PM
n/a

I think the word ADMINISTRATION is incorrect!!!

COPUFF....
Old 07-31-2017, 09:03 PM
n/a

No different than obama and van jones.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

Obama gave women and minorities lower standards and more quotas...and let the queers marry. He's a God to them.

Quote:
If you think you can do better run!
Can't...the "system" makes sure only one of their guys can get elected. ONLY a D or R will get elected in America. After 30 years, with the Hispanics the new absolute majority, they may create their own party...La Raza?
Old 07-31-2017, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama gave women and minorities lower standards and more quotas...and let the queers marry. He's a God to them.

Can't...the "system" makes sure only one of their guys can get elected. ONLY a D or R will get elected in America. After 30 years, with the Hispanics the new absolute majority, they may create their own party...La Raza?
Don, your posts consistently remind me of one of my favorite quotes: "Often it is better to keep ones mouth shut and appear ignorant, than open it and remove all doubt."
Old 07-31-2017, 09:54 PM
n/a

Poor trumpsters, I think I know what you're going through.

It's always easier to fool someone than to get them to admit that they have been fooled.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:38 PM
n/a

Alternative Facts for Trump fans.jpg

Tags
news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.