Trump administration is laughing stock

Old 08-01-2017, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Don, your posts consistently remind me of one of my favorite quotes: "Often it is better to keep ones mouth shut and appear ignorant, than open it and remove all doubt."
And some people are too stupid to know just how stupid they are...and how smart others are.

You REALLY believe men and women are "equal"? You think if you took 100 random men and pitted them against 100 random women...things would end up equal? Really? My experience is the men would destroy the women in just about anything. WHY do you THINK there are men's and woman's divisions in EVERYTHING? Because women would NEVER win if the "playing field" was level and equal. It's why they NEED lowered standards and quotas...just like the minorities. Can your wife beat you in anything? Be it sports, knowledge, strength, athleticism, ability...anything.

Got something to PROVE that wrong? Like a list of the TOP women in the world that can beat EVERYONE? I've NEVER seen a woman at the very pinnacle in ANYTHING. The "best on the planet" is never a woman...at least I've never seen it. Just like...besides certain sports...the best isn't a minority. The VERY TOP in any field is a white or asian man...always.

Lets go weissen...lets see the TOP woman in the world that NO MAN CAN BEAT.

We are NOT equal...not by a long shot. Women were made to have babies, to raise and teach those babies...NOT to compete with men. Men were MADE to support his woman and children...to provide, to protect. Women have ONE JOB...having and raising children. That's why when they DO "work"...it's "busy work" inside a nice comfortable office.

I don't "hate women", I love many of them. I do however see the truth in things...I see that we're ONLY "equal" as far as the law is concerned...not actually EQUAL in a practical sense.

I'd like to hear about all the women who are better than all the men. Prove me wrong.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
And some people are too stupid to know just how stupid they are...and how smart others are.

You REALLY believe men and women are "equal"? You think if you took 100 random men and pitted them against 100 random women...things would end up equal? Really? My experience is the men would destroy the women in just about anything. WHY do you THINK there are men's and woman's divisions in EVERYTHING? Because women would NEVER win if the "playing field" was level and equal. It's why they NEED lowered standards and quotas...just like the minorities. Can your wife beat you in anything? Be it sports, knowledge, strength, athleticism, ability...anything.

Got something to PROVE that wrong? Like a list of the TOP women in the world that can beat EVERYONE? I've NEVER seen a woman at the very pinnacle in ANYTHING. The "best on the planet" is never a woman...at least I've never seen it. Just like...besides certain sports...the best isn't a minority. The VERY TOP in any field is a white or asian man...always.

Lets go weissen...lets see the TOP woman in the world that NO MAN CAN BEAT.

We are NOT equal...not by a long shot. Women were made to have babies, to raise and teach those babies...NOT to compete with men. Men were MADE to support his woman and children...to provide, to protect. Women have ONE JOB...having and raising children. That's why when they DO "work"...it's "busy work" inside a nice comfortable office.

I don't "hate women", I love many of them. I do however see the truth in things...I see that we're ONLY "equal" as far as the law is concerned...not actually EQUAL in a practical sense.

I'd like to hear about all the women who are better than all the men. Prove me wrong.
My my Donnie, you seem like a very angry disagreeable little fellow. You could likely benefit from some professional counseling.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
My my Donnie, you seem like a very angry disagreeable little fellow. You could likely benefit from some professional counseling.
ONLY when dealing with foolish idiots who are completely ignorant to reality...ok "Ed"?

Deal with the facts...got any to support your side?

I'll wait...

<crickets>

Can't fight with facts so you go after me personally...I've been through this before...you're just #194,342 to destroy and make look like a fool to me.

I'll ask again...if we're equal...if blacks are the "same" as us...then WHY is there nothing successful that is 99% black? Why is there no black Einstein? No black villages? No black top school? Why are they so much more violent? Ignorant? Unmotivated? Stupid? Unsuccessful? Why is everywhere they live in vast numbers a sh!thole? Why are they socially at the very bottom no matter the society they're living among?

If white people TRULY "hate blacks"...WHY are the NBA and NFL players...80% black...so well paid? Why don't we just say: get out there boy...and you better play good...or I'll be whippin yo a$s". How did Oprah ever get started if white people actively hold back blacks?

There are a lot of questions that I know the answer to...how about you "Ed"?
Old 08-01-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
ONLY when dealing with foolish idiots who are completely ignorant to reality...ok "Ed"?

Deal with the facts...got any to support your side?

I'll wait...

<crickets>

Can't fight with facts so you go after me personally...I've been through this before...you're just #194,342 to destroy and make look like a fool to me.

I'll ask again...if we're equal...if blacks are the "same" as us...then WHY is there nothing successful that is 99% black? Why is there no black Einstein? No black villages? No black top school? Why are they so much more violent? Ignorant? Unmotivated? Stupid? Unsuccessful? Why is everywhere they live in vast numbers a sh!thole? Why are they socially at the very bottom no matter the society they're living among?

If white people TRULY "hate blacks"...WHY are the NBA and NFL players...80% black...so well paid? Why don't we just say: get out there boy...and you better play good...or I'll be whippin yo a$s". How did Oprah ever get started if white people actively hold back blacks?

There are a lot of questions that I know the answer to...how about you "Ed"?
I don't know nothin massa Donnie, I jus hopes to get some learning froms you. Seriously Donnie, crawl out from under your rock and smell the roses.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
All news agencies are laughing at yet another firing. Trump really enjoys reality TV ratings! I can hear the Trumpers from here yelling "fake news".
Trumpers, again, I ask you, when will you admit that you made a mistake???
Actually all of Washington ( executive Legislative Judicial , intelligence community, etc) main street media and all of the activist performing in front of the camera are a laughing stock and our friends and foes abroad are all sitting in their family rooms have a real belly laugh.

Succinctly stated the paternity (dismal) state of our nation has many fathers and it has been ongoing since we elected Obama

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-01-2017, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Actually all of Washington ( executive Legislative Judicial , intelligence community, etc) main street media and all of the activist performing in front of the camera are a laughing stock and our friends and foes abroad are all sitting in their family rooms have a real belly laugh.

Succinctly stated the paternity (dismal) state of our nation has many fathers and it has been ongoing since we elected Obama

Personal Best Regards:
Have you ever had an original thought, that wasn't plagiarized from some alt-right, right-wing conspiracy, wacko white-supremacist or Russian owned site?

Just wondering, because I have yet to see one.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 08-01-2017, 08:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
Telling that you led your rant with "black man". Your critique would possibly be considered more valid if you gave concrete examples of your allegations. Maybe faux news can help you with some "facts".

Not a rant at all. Just a factual comment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-01-2017, 08:17 PM
n/a

Default Trump administration is laughing stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
BTK, glad to see your curmudgeon racist posts are back. You haven't skipped a beat

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Only a Dem would call a post they don't like as racist. Isn't that what Michelle claimed when she said she never was proud of the US until Obama was elected? If that isn't racist you guys are on the wrong thread. Go visit Don Baldwin.

Old 08-01-2017, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know nothin massa Donnie, I jus hopes to get some learning froms you. Seriously Donnie, crawl out from under your rock and smell the roses.
Seriously "Eddie"...crawl out of your delusion and go down to MLK Blvd...ANY MLK Blvd...and see for yourself how "equal" blacks are. Or are you AFRAID of your "peers" like the rest of them here? Not ONE was willing to visit MLK Blvd on a Saturday at midnight. Nor ONE. And yet they wish to have them pollute the villages like they pollute EVERY neighborhood in which they live in numbers.

So...how about it...willing to visit MLK Blvd at midnight? Wear an expensive suit and shoes. Appear wealthy...helpless...and scared. I'll give you a half hour before you're robbed.

What would happen in the 99% white villages at midnight on main street in LSL? You'd be offered a ride home.

Why the difference? They are NOT us.

So..."Ed"...you'd bess listen to massa...he knows best.

If you have a problem with me facts...lets hear them.

Or...will you deflect again by getting personal to avoid admitting you've got nothing?

Quote:
Only a Dem would call a post they don't like as racist. Isn't that what Michelle claimed when she said she never was proud of the US until Obama was elected? If that isn't racist you guys are on the wrong thread. Go visit Don Baldwin.

Don't visit me...I want nothing to do with black people.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post

What are you BTK's press secretary? Nice try.

Old 08-02-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
What are you BTK's press secretary? Nice try.

Good post. He (BTK) does post the exact same message daily, albeit different words or entwined with another issue, but he never fails with his message or theme, and HE NEVER EVER SUPPLIES any credence for his attacks on millions and his blind loyalty to Trump.

Tags
news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.