Trump administration is laughing stock

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 08-01-2017, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Actually all of Washington ( executive Legislative Judicial , intelligence community, etc) main street media and all of the activist performing in front of the camera are a laughing stock and our friends and foes abroad are all sitting in their family rooms have a real belly laugh.

Succinctly stated the paternity (dismal) state of our nation has many fathers and it has been ongoing since we elected Obama

Personal Best Regards:
Have you ever had an original thought, that wasn't plagiarized from some alt-right, right-wing conspiracy, wacko white-supremacist or Russian owned site?

Just wondering, because I have yet to see one.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Old 08-01-2017, 08:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
Telling that you led your rant with "black man". Your critique would possibly be considered more valid if you gave concrete examples of your allegations. Maybe faux news can help you with some "facts".

Not a rant at all. Just a factual comment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2017, 08:17 PM
n/a

Default Trump administration is laughing stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
BTK, glad to see your curmudgeon racist posts are back. You haven't skipped a beat

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Only a Dem would call a post they don't like as racist. Isn't that what Michelle claimed when she said she never was proud of the US until Obama was elected? If that isn't racist you guys are on the wrong thread. Go visit Don Baldwin.

Old 08-01-2017, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I don't know nothin massa Donnie, I jus hopes to get some learning froms you. Seriously Donnie, crawl out from under your rock and smell the roses.
Seriously "Eddie"...crawl out of your delusion and go down to MLK Blvd...ANY MLK Blvd...and see for yourself how "equal" blacks are. Or are you AFRAID of your "peers" like the rest of them here? Not ONE was willing to visit MLK Blvd on a Saturday at midnight. Nor ONE. And yet they wish to have them pollute the villages like they pollute EVERY neighborhood in which they live in numbers.

So...how about it...willing to visit MLK Blvd at midnight? Wear an expensive suit and shoes. Appear wealthy...helpless...and scared. I'll give you a half hour before you're robbed.

What would happen in the 99% white villages at midnight on main street in LSL? You'd be offered a ride home.

Why the difference? They are NOT us.

So..."Ed"...you'd bess listen to massa...he knows best.

If you have a problem with me facts...lets hear them.

Or...will you deflect again by getting personal to avoid admitting you've got nothing?

Quote:
Only a Dem would call a post they don't like as racist. Isn't that what Michelle claimed when she said she never was proud of the US until Obama was elected? If that isn't racist you guys are on the wrong thread. Go visit Don Baldwin.

Don't visit me...I want nothing to do with black people.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post

What are you BTK's press secretary? Nice try.

Old 08-02-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
What are you BTK's press secretary? Nice try.

Good post. He (BTK) does post the exact same message daily, albeit different words or entwined with another issue, but he never fails with his message or theme, and HE NEVER EVER SUPPLIES any credence for his attacks on millions and his blind loyalty to Trump.

Tags
news