n/a

Default 100 Days

This is about it...

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-29-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

"
"President Trump has courted so much Constitutional disaster in his first 100 days that an impeachment now seems like a safe bet, government ethics experts say.

"He does not seem to show any interest in not violating the Constitution," said Jordan Libowitz, communications director at the ethics watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics (CREW) in Washington, D.C."

After first 100 days, Trump impeachment seems like a safe bet - NY Daily News

"Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) U.S. government ethics and accountability watchdog organization.[3] CREW is a non-partisan legal watchdog group working to expose ethics violations and corruption by government officials.

One of its projects is "CREW's Most Corrupt Members of Congress", an annual report in which CREW lists the people it considers to be the Federal government of the United States's most corrupt politicians, which has since 2005 featured 25 Democrats and 63 Republicans.[4] Its activities include litigation, FOIA requests, congressional ethics complaints, Internal Revenue Service complaints, Federal Election Commission complaints, and requests for investigation with government agencies.[5]"

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington - Wikipedia
Old 04-29-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

$8.99 an issue? No wonder print is dying...
Old 04-29-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
$8.99 an issue? No wonder print is dying...
looks like you want to believe in the free lies, and not pay for the truth....
Old 04-29-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

George W Bush's ethics lawyer calls for Donald Trump's impeachment | The Independent

Do we want Mike Pence as President though? He looks like a puppet of the Republicans.
Old 04-29-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
looks like you want to believe in the free lies, and not pay for the truth....
"In its November 1, 2004 issue, the magazine for the first time endorsed a presidential candidate, choosing to endorse Democrat John Kerry over incumbent Republican George W. Bush.[17] This was continued in 2008 when the magazine endorsed Barack Obama over John McCain,[18] in 2012 when it endorsed Obama over Mitt Romney,[19] and in 2016 when it endorsed Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.[20]"

It's a liberal magazine...you can't trust it.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:10 AM
n/a

Default Trump's first 100 days

President Trump'''s First 100 Days - NBC News
Old 04-29-2017, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
"In its November 1, 2004 issue, the magazine for the first time endorsed a presidential candidate, choosing to endorse Democrat John Kerry over incumbent Republican George W. Bush.[17] This was continued in 2008 when the magazine endorsed Barack Obama over John McCain,[18] in 2012 when it endorsed Obama over Mitt Romney,[19] and in 2016 when it endorsed Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.[20]"

It's a liberal magazine...you can't trust it.

like you trust FAUX....a bastion of sexual harassment and racial bigotry...looks like your values are very transparent.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Default Tracking Donald Trump’s flip-flops in his first 100 days

Tracking Donald Trump’s flip-flops in his first 100 days | PolitiFact
Old 04-29-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

I will bet there are a lot of those.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
I will bet there are a lot of those.
Time for me to defend Trump.

His flip flops relative to foreign policy are just fine with me. I do not know how his strongest supporters still are with him because he has done and advocates such far different polities than he ran on but I like them for what that is worth.

Foreign policy was my big concern, and it still is relative to his short temper and impatience but in general, his "flip flops" have not bothered me.

My concern, to the chagrin of those hard core extremists on here who could care less if he tells the truth, is till trusting what he says. There are now beginnings of editorials and talks about if you can trust his words and what he says. This is absolutely the worst quality for a President, ie/, not to be able to trust what he says.

Sean Spicer has been reduced to saying that you can trust what he says, unless he is kidding.......this is not what we want from the WH, no matter what you Trump lovers think.

He is looking at future trouble with his business dealings and taxes and better step up to the plate.

I do not think that he, personally, has any problems with the Russia ties being investigated although the defense of Flynn and the very odd, uncoordinated defense of Nunes just seems strange.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:30 PM
n/a

All the news pundits keep saying that he has not passed one significant piece of legislation that he promised for his first 100 days.

Now, I know that I don't understand all the ins and outs of politics and do not pretend that I do. I think I do know a wee portion of how our government is designed to work, though. With that being said, please correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it CONGRESS that passes legislation, not the President?
Old 04-29-2017, 12:43 PM
n/a

Check out the 100 historical hustle. its akin to the debt ceiling. FDR introduced this arbitrary standard in 1933 with starting the "New Deal" and every president since has been urged by pundits and professors to launch their own version. Does anyone really believe rushing change is normal or healthy? what a poor test of a presidential quality the framers believed good legislation requires deliberation which means time (Charles Kesler Claremont Review of Books)

Personal Best Regards;
Old 04-29-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

Default 10 promises Trump made for Day One

What Laws Has Trump Signed In His First 100 Days? : NPR

Tracking President Trump’s campaign promises

President Trump promised he’d achieve a lot in his first 100 days. Here’s where his campaign promises stand - Los Angeles Times

President Trump: ‘Nobody Knew Health Care Could Be So Complicated’ (except everybody....)

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...mplicated.html

Donald Trump on being president: “I thought it would be easier”

Donald Trump on being president: “I thought it would be easier” - Vox

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) on Twitter

no time for vacations:
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) on Twitter
Old 04-29-2017, 01:27 PM
n/a

Let me pose another question about the arbitrary 100 days.

Are we talking about actual legislative days, work days, calendar days etc. Congress is gone a lot so if we are going to talk about 100 days let's first define what constitutes 100 days

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
vs995, tapatalk, days

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.