The Trump Administration and School Lunches.

Old 05-02-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Default The Trump Administration and School Lunches.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/01/u...bama.html?_r=0

Make America Fat Again? Maybe the kids can go golf at the White House?
Old 05-02-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

“If kids aren’t eating the food, and it’s ending up in the trash, they aren’t getting any nutrition — thus undermining the intent of the program,”

So...if they stop doing their homework or doing the reading...they're "not learning anything"...so they'll be eliminated too? Come on kids...wise up...you're in control...make them do things your way.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:58 AM
n/a

Some how or other we made it through the school years without some academia/controlling/faux do-gooder telling us what to eat or not.

And we somehow or other raised 5 kids through all their years of schooling without government intervention.

So when did it become the federal governments business to determine what should or should not be eaten by whom and when?

Another federal waste of time program....trying to be parents for us all......BS!
Old 05-02-2017, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Some how or other we made it through the school years without some academia/controlling/faux do-gooder telling us what to eat or not.

And we somehow or other raised 5 kids through all their years of schooling without government intervention.

So when did it become the federal governments business to determine what should or should not be eaten by whom and when?

Another federal waste of time program....trying to be parents for us all......BS!
Well, btm, did you send your kids to school with lunches every day? Did you assure they had a good meal at noon? The kids on the subsidized or free lunch programs do not have that option.

Did your kids buy milk at school for a few cents per carton? If they did, that was government intervention.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, btm, did you send your kids to school with lunches every day? Did you assure they had a good meal at noon? The kids on the subsidized or free lunch programs do not have that option.

Did your kids buy milk at school for a few cents per carton? If they did, that was government intervention.
Some folks do not have it as good as others. That's life, get over it. It has nothing to do with caring. It has to do with what are you going to sacrifice in order to be a do-gooder and babysit the world. Some do well and some do not. Not everyone wins. That's why libtards push abortions, so that they can get the gov to worry about their children or get rid of them. SO, if the gov does not provide not only schooling, but sustenance, then we are cold and heartless? Oh well. I had no issue with brown bagging it almost every day of my life. I provided for my children, sometimes working three jobs to do it, so I do not see any reason I should be responsible for anyone else's children. If the kids do not have lunches, then perhaps the gov should take the kids away and put them up for adoption.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:55 PM
n/a

Quote:

When the numbers of minority children began to grow.

Their parents are morons and the kids are too...SOMEBODY HAS to take care of them...they CANNOT care for themselves.

Quote:

No but their parents do...the option of being poor of not.

Quote:
Some folks do not have it as good as others. That's life, get over it. It has nothing to do with caring. It has to do with what are you going to sacrifice in order to be a do-gooder and babysit the world. Some do well and some do not. Not everyone wins. That's why libtards push abortions, so that they can get the gov to worry about their children or get rid of them. SO, if the gov does not provide not only schooling, but sustenance, then we are cold and heartless? Oh well. I had no issue with brown bagging it almost every day of my life. I provided for my children, sometimes working three jobs to do it, so I do not see any reason I should be responsible for anyone else's children. If the kids do not have lunches, then perhaps the gov should take the kids away and put them up for adoption.
They're black/Hispanic kids...nobody wants them. You can't give them away. We'd be stuck raising them anyway.

Tags
golf, house, white, school, lunches

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.