Trump approval rating 37%

Old 01-22-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Angry Like I Say

There is no cure for "stupid". What idiot thinks Obama did even a part way job. He was the class that pushed some better qualified out of a chance for an education because of being a minority. We just got through 8 of the most horrible years of our History because of idiots like him that had a "free ride". His wife says she hated America but the idiot Liberals thought that was good. It is truly disgusting to know we have that many stupid idiots allowed to vote.
Old 01-22-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
There is no cure for "stupid". What idiot thinks Obama did even a part way job. He was the class that pushed some better qualified out of a chance for an education because of being a minority. We just got through 8 of the most horrible years of our History because of idiots like him that had a "free ride". His wife says she hated America but the idiot Liberals thought that was good. It is truly disgusting to know we have that many stupid idiots allowed to vote.
Women and minorities...I'm all for stopping it. Property owning white men only.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump's approval rating of 37%. Hmm I'll bet if one shopped around that same category "approval rating" would change up and down. and what exactly does it mean anyway? "Approval" does not translate into anything of substance, because its subjective.

And remember it is not on how you start but on how you finish

Personal Best Regards
One can only hope that Chump will finish by next month
Old 01-22-2017, 05:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
One can only hope that Chump will finish by next month

You must be sweating it.
Old 01-23-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

Default Is the "Liberal Media" crooked? More Alt-facts from idiots

Quote:
It was interesting how crooked the press was reporting the crowd. I watched the whole thing and then heard what the liberal media did to make it look like there wasn't any crowd. Pretty poor, but expected. Commie George Soros owns most of the liberals, liberal media and Hollywood. Considering this, Trump is another Rocky compared to other losers on the right and left.
Hundreds of thousands of women protest against Trump | Fox News

Fox News Under Fire For Undercovering The Women's March
Old 01-23-2017, 03:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNM
8 years of fighting racists and bigots...yet he still hovered around 50%?!

Pretty damned impressive!

PS. Bush slunk out of office...with a 22% approval rating.

Average Approval rating:

George W. Bush January 2001-January 2009 49.4%
George H.W. Bush January 1989-January 1993 60.9%

Obama 2009-2017 47.9%

Obama = record low.
Old 01-23-2017, 03:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Average Approval rating:

George W. Bush January 2001-January 2009 49.4%
George H.W. Bush January 1989-January 1993 60.9%

Obama 2009-2017 47.9%

Obama = record low.
Running your post count up? Or did you just forget how many times you post the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2017, 03:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Running your post count up? Or did you just forget how many times you post the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Running the count up. CNM told me that if I reach a certain level I get a big surprise on my next email response. I only have 16,354 more to go.

Tags
beat, womens, 37%, rating, approval

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.