Trump to attend Rolling Thunder on Memorial Day

Old 05-26-2016, 02:57 PM
n/a

Default Trump to attend Rolling Thunder on Memorial Day

Trump to Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend at Huge Biker Rally

Trump plans to make an appearance at the rally at the Pentagon on Sunday in support of the bikers.

"A group called Bikers For Trump was among those that intended to hold protests and marches if their candidate was denied an outright victory at the convention. Now that that threat is gone, they're still selling T-shirts with their logo on them, advertising that the proceeds will go to their rally at the GOP national convention in Cleveland in July. They say they have 45,000 members.

George Lombardi, co-founder of Citizens for Trump, posted a Facebook message that "tens of thousands of the Bikers for Trump" will be among the crowds gathering for Memorial Day events to remember the sacrifices of military members."
Old 05-26-2016, 03:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Trump to Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend at Huge Biker Rally

Trump plans to make an appearance at the rally at the Pentagon on Sunday in support of the bikers.

"A group called Bikers For Trump was among those that intended to hold protests and marches if their candidate was denied an outright victory at the convention. Now that that threat is gone, they're still selling T-shirts with their logo on them, advertising that the proceeds will go to their rally at the GOP national convention in Cleveland in July. They say they have 45,000 members.

George Lombardi, co-founder of Citizens for Trump, posted a Facebook message that "tens of thousands of the Bikers for Trump" will be among the crowds gathering for Memorial Day events to remember the sacrifices of military members."
I thought bikers were smarter than to buy Donald Trump's horse****.
Old 05-26-2016, 04:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
I admit I'm out of touch. I thought Rolling Thunder was a Great Adventure ride.

You think he will get their "old ladies" vote too?

I can't wait to hear that speech.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Were you holding out hope that the bikers would endorse your girl Shillary?
Old 05-27-2016, 04:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Were you holding out hope that the bikers would endorse your girl Shillary?
Not sure. But she is a better politician even if the media will be very busy acting as a check-and-balance if either of these honesty challenged very clever people become President of the United States. I see shades or Richard Nixon in both.

If Sanders just had any practical ideas....
Old 05-27-2016, 04:41 AM
n/a

Nothing is as it seems in Hollywood or politics. enjoy the ride
because its got to be better and safer than the last eight ride were ending

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-27-2016, 05:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bikers have been endorsing Trump. They have been showing up at his rallies. Trump has been showing his support for the military and they also support the military and appreciate his support. Trump wants to show his gratitude by making an appearance.

The Clintons never liked the military, even when Billy was Commander-in-chief. Even Chelsea has made caustic remarks regarding members of the military. No, Hillary will not get much support from either the military or the bikers.

Trump mentions his support for our troops in EVERY speech he makes, and the bikers appreciate that. What does Hillary support, other than abortion and women making equal pay (which they already do).

But, Hillary won't be a threat much longer. Her days are numbered on the campaign circuit.
Old 05-27-2016, 05:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nothing is as it seems in Hollywood or politics. enjoy the ride
because its got to be better and safer than the last eight ride were ending

Personal Best Regards:
Yes, NOTHING is as it appears...

Don't count on it...it can get worse.
Old 05-27-2016, 05:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, NOTHING is as it appears...

Don't count on it...it can get worse.
I doubt it. The past eight years have been pretty bad, and Obie is attempting to make it worst before he leaves. ON top of apologizing to Japan, he wants to add more insult by sticking around D.C. after he leaves the White House, just to rub our noses in it and remind everyone that we were chumps for allowing him to be elected TWICE. Thanks to Obummer, it will be decades before another black man is elected to the position. History books will be written by liberals to make him look good, but we will know the truth. He is a pathetic failed experiment.
Old 05-27-2016, 05:54 AM
n/a

Default They're bikers....

Quote:
and many of them have brains the size of a pea. I thought you were smart enough to realize that. It's not like most of those dopes are considerate/smart enough to put the mufflers back into the exhaust after the ride....sheesh
Old 05-27-2016, 07:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
and many of them have brains the size of a pea. I thought you were smart enough to realize that. It's not like most of those dopes are considerate/smart enough to put the mufflers back into the exhaust after the ride....sheesh
You criticize them and turn around and vote for Killary or Bernedout? That is pretty funny.

Brains the size of a pea? Probably so, if they protected you by serving their country. I am sure they don't expect gratitude from you or your ilk. Patriotism is something that liberals will never understand. They are too selfish.
Old 05-27-2016, 09:50 AM
n/a

To show his support for the military, Donald Trump has promised to wear his military prep-school uniform. Not sure what he will wear to the 'skinheads for Trump' rally.
Old 05-27-2016, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
To show his support for the military, Donald Trump has promised to wear his military prep-school uniform. Not sure what he will wear to the 'skinheads for Trump' rally.
Obama says he will accompany him wearing his Black Panthers wannabee uniform. Michelle will come as he/she is wearing her usual S&M outfit. Being transgender gives her the option to dress with many more options.
Old 05-31-2016, 12:38 PM
n/a

Trump was really bummed that only 5000 showed up for his rally, so he said that 600,000 were waiting outside to get in (you read that right, 600,000). As luck would have it, Trump was the only one who saw those 600,000 waiting to get in.

He fancied himself to be another MLK with an MLK-size crowd on the mall.

As Trump's whoppers go, this has to be the best. The more desperate he gets, the bigger the lies.
Old 05-31-2016, 12:59 PM
n/a

Tags
trump, bikers, convention, members, day

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.