Trump beats Hillary on liberal TV show

Old 08-25-2016, 03:39 PM
n/a

Default Trump beats Hillary on liberal TV show

Trump’s and Hillary’s ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Ratings Couldn’t Have Been More Different

Trump's live broadcast ratings beat Hillary's on the Jimmy Kimmel show by 33%.
Old 08-25-2016, 03:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Trump’s and Hillary’s ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Ratings Couldn’t Have Been More Different

Trump's live broadcast ratings beat Hillary's on the Jimmy Kimmel show by 33%.
People are tired of looking at her and listening to political lies. Soon we will have a breath of fresh air.

The Villages Florida
Old 08-25-2016, 07:19 PM
n/a

Old 08-25-2016, 07:57 PM
n/a

Viewer ratings mean nothing, only the final 'poll' does.

Besides, people are also fascinated with car and train wrecks...which is exactly what Trump is.

CNM
Old 08-25-2016, 08:00 PM
n/a

Quote:

Besides, people are also fascinated with car and train wrecks...which is exactly what Trump is.

CNM
It means more viewers watched the show when Trump was guest than Hillary. Does it mean something different to you?
Old 08-25-2016, 09:20 PM
n/a

People can only talk about trump, Hillary comes out twice a week for a 40 minute teleprompter read, at which she complains that trump now reads off teleprompter. Funny

Today she ripped the AP for only using two of the four years of her schedule in their scathing summary of "pay to play."
What she did not say is she refused to release her calendars for any years and AP took three years of court fighting for them to release the two years....you can't make this stuff up.
Yet no liberal " journalist" will say to her, "what the fu$k are you talking about bit$h?"
Old 08-26-2016, 04:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
People can only talk about trump, Hillary comes out twice a week for a 40 minute teleprompter read, at which she complains that trump now reads off teleprompter. Funny

Today she ripped the AP for only using two of the four years of her schedule in their scathing summary of "pay to play."
What she did not say is she refused to release her calendars for any years and AP took three years of court fighting for them to release the two years....you can't make this stuff up.
Yet no liberal " journalist" will say to her, "what the fu$k are you talking about bit$h?"

Hillary just came out with a KKK ad regarding Trump but failed to acknowledge the fact that she endorsed a grand dragon of the KKK right in her own congress. In the past, she said that Sen Byrd was a great friend and mentor. Is she now saying that she can have KKK friends, but Trump doesn't even have to know who might vote for him, to be guilty of being a racist?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg byrdclinton.jpg (51.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg hillary-kkk-byrd.jpg (25.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 08-26-2016, 05:40 AM
n/a

Quote:

CNM
Old 08-26-2016, 07:32 AM
n/a

Trump is a political troll and people seem to really like trolls as long as they do not start making fun of them personally.
Old 08-26-2016, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
No one else will agree with you so you reply to yourself. Pathetic.
Old 08-26-2016, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry to burst your bubble and ruin your day...but that wasn't me.

You do realize don't you, that me being in your head so early in the day isn't healthy for your mental health....right?

CNM
Old 08-26-2016, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is a political troll and people seem to really like trolls as long as they do not start making fun of them personally.
Guess you will never have a following then.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're a nutcase. I don't know who you think I am, but my earlier post was the first time posting on this thread.

tRump is a reality star, not presidential material. And the only thing that matters at the end of the day is the number of electoral votes, not the number of people viewing a television show. As of now, Hillary has a sizable lead in the polls, and each day major Republicans are disowning tRump and saying Hillary is the better candidate. There is a message there.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry to burst your bubble and ruin your day...but that wasn't me.

You do realize don't you, that me being in your head so early in the day isn't healthy for your mental health....right?

CNM
The be prepared to be deported you illegal alien.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're a nutcase. I don't know who you think I am, but my earlier post was the first time posting on this thread.

tRump is a reality star, not presidential material. And the only thing that matters at the end of the day is the number of electoral votes, not the number of people viewing a television show. As of now, Hillary has a sizable lead in the polls, and each day major Republicans are disowning tRump and saying Hillary is the better candidate. There is a message there.
I stand corrected. I had assumed that no one was stupid enough to agree with that idiot. I was wrong.

Funny that you say Republicans are disowning Trump when he has increased voter Republican voter registration, has had a record voter turnout in the primaries and has thousands turn out for his rallies as compared to a hundred or two that Hillary pays to attend hers. That hardly seems like Trump losing a lot of voters, but maybe in your mind it appears that way. Perhaps Hillary told you, or maybe Debbie Whatshername assured you that it was so?

Tags
show, liberal, beats, hillary, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.