Trump beats Hillary on liberal TV show

Old 08-26-2016, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I stand corrected. I had assumed that no one was stupid enough to agree with that idiot. I was wrong.

Funny that you say Republicans are disowning Trump when he has increased voter Republican voter registration, has had a record voter turnout in the primaries and has thousands turn out for his rallies as compared to a hundred or two that Hillary pays to attend hers. That hardly seems like Trump losing a lot of voters, but maybe in your mind it appears that way. Perhaps Hillary told you, or maybe Debbie Whatshername assured you that it was so?
You might want to get caught up on your reading. Here is a list of high profile Republicans who are voting for Hillary:
There are now dozens of big-name Republicans supporting Hillary Clinton for president - The Washington Post
Old 08-26-2016, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
You might want to get caught up on your reading. Here is a list of high profile Republicans who are voting for Hillary:
There are now dozens of big-name Republicans supporting Hillary Clinton for president - The Washington Post
Politicians sacrificing America for their personal gain is no surprise, they are politicians.

The people will vote with their conscience. Trump will be president.

Right wing extreme scum like ted Cruz will be voted out when his term is over.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Politicians sacrificing America for their personal gain is no surprise, they are politicians.

The people will vote with their conscience. Trump will be president.

Right wing extreme scum like ted Cruz will be voted out when his term is over.
Hold on..do you get out often ? Do you read ?

No candidate in history has been more extreme to his right. This is a man who for his entire life has advocated right wing conspiracy theories, and has hired maybe the only man on the planet further extrem right than he.

You really should keep quiet and you have got to be embarassed by such a naive post.

Trump is the poster boy for extreme right.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hold on..do you get out often ? Do you read ?

No candidate in history has been more extreme to his right. This is a man who for his entire life has advocated right wing conspiracy theories, and has hired maybe the only man on the planet further extrem right than he.

You really should keep quiet and you have got to be embarassed by such a naive post.

Trump is the poster boy for extreme right.
I am a village person like you are a villageperson, please read what the definition of what right wing nut is.

Conservatives have only accused trump of not being conservative. Do you actually live in the villages full time or do you only visit from Pluto?
Old 08-26-2016, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am a village person like you are a villageperson, please read what the definition of what right wing nut is.

Conservatives have only accused trump of not being conservative. Do you actually live in the villages full time or do you only visit from Pluto?
Did he proffer the conspiracy theory of Obama's birth ?

Did he "suggest" that Cruz's father was "involved in JFK death ?

Did he not just hire as his right hand man, a person considered to be the guru of extreme right wing politics ?

Does he not speak fondly often if the National Enquirer, another rock of extreme conspiracy theories ?

So much more, but your hate of Clinton is clouding you to this persons insanity.

Yeah, I live in The Villages, and have for many many years. What, pray tell difference does that make to anything ?

If I could escape the total absuridy and insanity of this election, I would gladly move to Pluto.

Two terrible candidates. One side so blinded by hate of a family, they cannot see the insanity they support.

Whomever wins in this mud fight....WE lose

I mean, come on...a presidential race and a thread about tv ratings...give me a break.

A candidate who is paying for many stupid decisions she made...another who has no clue about anything and is off his rocker
Old 08-26-2016, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unless they are already Democrats, I believe they only get one vote each. I doubt that is enough to sway the vote any.

Why don't you give us some far fetched explanation of why Hillary can only gather a handful of attendees for rallies, versus the thousands that attend Trump's. I've heard of more Democrats and Independents that said they will not vote for Hillary than Republicans that said they would. As a matter of fact, I know of NO one personally that is even considering a vote for Hillary. But, maybe they are closet Hillary voters.

Remember, I am telling you right now that Trump will win in Nov by a landslide. Even those Republicans that you said were going to vote for Hillary, won't. They are not stupid enough to vote for the one that will end their career. And Hillary will.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not even enough to sway the vote in Sumter County IF they were all to vote here.
Old 08-26-2016, 06:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unless they are already Democrats, I believe they only get one vote each. I doubt that is enough to sway the vote any.

Why don't you give us some far fetched explanation of why Hillary can only gather a handful of attendees for rallies, versus the thousands that attend Trump's. I've heard of more Democrats and Independents that said they will not vote for Hillary than Republicans that said they would. As a matter of fact, I know of NO one personally that is even considering a vote for Hillary. But, maybe they are closet Hillary voters.

Remember, I am telling you right now that Trump will win in Nov by a landslide. Even those Republicans that you said were going to vote for Hillary, won't. They are not stupid enough to vote for the one that will end their career. And Hillary will.
Agree landslide trump. So says a person from planet earth.
Old 08-26-2016, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Agree landslide trump. So says a person from planet earth.

Good one, thanx for the guffaw.

CNM
Old 08-26-2016, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not even enough to sway the vote in Sumter County IF they were all to vote here.
Those high profile Republicans are hoping for a clinton disastrous four years so they can take power back. But it won't happen.

Trump landslide win
Old 08-26-2016, 07:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

Good one, thanx for the guffaw. [emoji106]

CNM
It will be cold one more time for Clinton supporters. Hopefully they all go to Canada.

O wait Canada has stricter immigration laws than America , I am sure Syria will take you.
Old 08-26-2016, 07:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
It will be cold one more time for Clinton supporters. Hopefully they all go to Canada.

O wait Canada has stricter immigration laws than America , I am sure Syria will take you.

Two huge belly laughs in a half-hour....awesome!!

CNM
Old 08-26-2016, 07:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

Two huge belly laughs in a half-hour....awesome!! [emoji106]

CNM
I am glad I amuse you. [emoji8]

FUNNY HOW? LIKE I'M A CLOWN? DO I AMUSE YOU? - YouTube
Old 08-26-2016, 07:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now, now...don't let one compliment go to your head.

You're more a Pest...than a Pesci.

CNM

Tags
show, liberal, beats, hillary, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.