Trump to Bill O'Reilly....

Old 04-06-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Angry Trump to Bill O'Reilly....

...You wanna go grab something after the game?
Old 04-06-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
...You wanna go grab something after the game?
That is funny but very sad.

Fox used to be my "go to" network and the Republican party used to stand for my principles, but both have left me down.

So, I appreciate he humor and the jabbing at the total hypocrisy, but others will now call you some nasty name, implore the name of Clinton or Obama or speak of obscure websites and their various conspiracy theories.

I long for the day of principled, moral people.

I might add to be a bit positive. Getting rid of Bannon and up grading some others (McMaster) are good things. Now if the commander in chief can resist accusing anyone and everyone of anything that he can think of and just govern.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

On the above that Tal wrote, I have this to say; Sex and sexual activity has been with us for a long time and as long as our bodies continue to manufacture estrogen and testosterone there will be problems with the pesky urge. Men talk much more clearly, some call roughly about sex and women talk about feelings and social justice. Klanbreath will say that is because most men are stronger and bigger than most women. I say that what two unmarried adults do in private is not my business even if they call a certain female orifice what most Brits call their cat.

Just gassing about here. Carry on, if any shoe fits wear it.

Very grateful that the men who are my descendants and my ancestors and the one I have shared my life with are patient, and don't use horrible language. I do however. I am working on it.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
That is funny but very sad.

Fox used to be my "go to" network and the Republican party used to stand for my principles, but both have left me down.

So, I appreciate he humor and the jabbing at the total hypocrisy, but others will now call you some nasty name, implore the name of Clinton or Obama or speak of obscure websites and their various conspiracy theories.

I long for the day of principled, moral people.

I might add to be a bit positive. Getting rid of Bannon and up grading some others (McMaster) are good things. Now if the commander in chief can resist accusing anyone and everyone of anything that he can think of and just govern.
William Clinton probably did quite a bit of that himself but he paid for it too quite a bit. Probably much of that from his wife Hillary Clinton.

Bannon does need to go. President Trump might be able to right his ship of state but it will take a lot of work and take some humility.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Recently on Facebook a young college student, granddaughter of a long time friend and old neighbor took me to task over my politics.

Anyway. My response to her assessment of my political opinion and I can't remember if it was about the womans movement or the environment...anyway we really differed on the subject....

My response is that I don't really take anyone's opinion seriously until they live independently, have a job, pay their bills on time for a couple of decades, own property, pay taxes and raise a couple of kids.

Even then they will just be thresholding on the right to share their knowledge of the world and how it works.

On the above that Tal wrote, I have this to say; Sex and sexual activity has been with us for a long time and as long as our bodies continue to manufacture estrogen and testosterone there will be problems with the pesky urge. Men talk much more clearly, some call roughly about sex and women talk about feelings and social justice. Klanbreath will say that is because most men are stronger and bigger than most women. I say that what two unmarried adults do in private is not my business even if they call a certain female orifice what most Brits call their cat.

It is other's business if it is a crime, is harassment, or if it involves the trading of favors by people in what is the most powerful governmental position in the world. Fox News seems to have a very big problem with harassment of women coming from men who have the power to hire and fire.

Bill Cosby for instance committed a lot of crimes against women and got away with it for years. And a good part of why he got away with this was his position in society.

Remember that I have been trying to help victims/survivors of crimes since 1991 and doing a really good job of it even if this is just a hobby. I could probably be working for someone doing this but then that would hinder my independence with respect to whom I can try to get involved, etc. Many of the victims/survivors I have been trying to help are survivors of the very crimes that O'Reilly, Clinton, Cosby and Trump have been accused of at some point. I have been trying to help these people by making the collections in libraries all over the world more useful for survivors/victims of crimes like sexual assault, rape, harassment, stalking, etc.

And as far as my sex life is concerned I have to be in love before anything gets serious. That's just my moral code. And I have been putting my resources into this 26 year hobby which I have had 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who volumes in from 1992 through about 2004. That's a hard thing to do when you have no institution behind you but are just working with your true grit.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Recently on Facebook a young college student, granddaughter of a long time friend and old neighbor took me to task over my politics.

Anyway. My response to her assessment of my political opinion and I can't remember if it was about the womans movement or the environment...anyway we really differed on the subject....

My response is that I don't really take anyone's opinion seriously until they live independently, have a job, pay their bills on time for a couple of decades, own property, pay taxes and raise a couple of kids.

Even then they will just be thresholding on the right to share their knowledge of the world and how it works.

Here is the problem with what you say. It is a personal and company problem except....

O'Reilly has the largest following on the most watched network int he land. He does not do NEWS.....he does commentary.

Based on what we read on this forum, many people listen to all his views and even tho NOT NEWS and just his opinion, they will adopt his thought quickly.

He is a very very very close friend of Donald Trump. They were clear about that during the primary season but not so clear much any more.

I think the President did himself a disservice yesterday in supporting him publicly. A comment that he would NOT comment on that because it is personal and he has other fish to fry would have worked. He now puts himself square in the middle of it, because he IS the President and HE supports O'Reilly and that is not an issue he needs to spend his time on.

As for O'Reilly himself. He is obviously an hypocrite with no bounds.

Here is the problem. There are many hypocrits on both sides of any issue, but he has a huge audience who believes he is giving NEWS and not opinion.

This is a mess for Fox, and one that promises to get messier.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is other's business if it is a crime, is harassment, or if it involves the trading of favors by people in what is the most powerful governmental position in the world. Fox News seems to have a very big problem with harassment of women coming from men who have the power to hire and fire.

Bill Cosby for instance committed a lot of crimes against women and got away with it for years. And a good part of why he got away with this was his position in society.

Remember that I have been trying to help victims/survivors of crimes since 1991 and doing a really good job of it even if this is just a hobby. I could probably be working for someone doing this but then that would hinder my independence with respect to whom I can try to get involved, etc. Many of the victims/survivors I have been trying to help are survivors of the very crimes that O'Reilly, Clinton, Cosby and Trump have been accused of at some point. I have been trying to help these people by making the collections in libraries all over the world more useful for survivors/victims of crimes like sexual assault, rape, harassment, stalking, etc.
I am not talking about any crime or sexual assault. I am talking about the rough talk that was recorded between two men and played over and over and over and over again before the election.

All of the women marchers said it was demeaning to women and it probably is. But woman in the gym use bad language to describe men too. I have heard dickhead more than once. We need to call a spade a spade.

Whoops.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am not talking about any crime or sexual assault. I am talking about the rough talk that was recorded between two men and played over and over and over and over again before the election.

All of the women marchers said it was demeaning to women and it probably is. But woman in the gym use bad language to describe men too. I have heard dickhead more than once. We need to call a spade a spade.

Whoops.
Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly have both been accused of much worse than just crude words involving women. The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet - The Atlantic
Old 04-06-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

And as far as my sex life is concerned I have to be in love before anything gets serious. That's just my morale code. And I have been putting my resources into this 26 year hobby which I have had 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who volumes in from 1992 through about 2004. That's a hard thing to do when you have no institution behind you but are just working with your true grit.
"REMEMBER" I am sure Graciegirl takes you very seriously Tal. Lol
Old 04-06-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

"I don't really take anyone's opinion seriously until they live independently, have a job, pay their bills on time for a couple of decades, own property, pay taxes and raise a couple of kids."

Absolutely!

Let's think, whose opinion here should not be taken seriously? Hmmm.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Sex and Politics: Are Powerful Men Really More Likely to Cheat? | TIME.com

Thought this was interesting. This is mainly about consensual relationships even if they are often involving people of much different status and power levels.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by useless wackadoodle 725

Remember that I have been trying to help victims/survivors of crimes since 1991....blah, blah, blah...
Key word "trying". Then he goes on justifying his lack of applying his ability in employment as it would hinder who he can help...

This country has supported the lazy way too long!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2017, 11:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Key word "trying". Then he goes on justifying his lack of applying his ability in employment as it would hinder who he can help...

This country has supported the lazy way too long!

but take it easy on the Rainman.
Old 04-06-2017, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
but take it easy on the Rainman.
I could not care less what dirtbag and offal post. I have heard a lot worse from much more talented, creative, persistent, and mean-spirited trolls elsewhere. And that worst guy had a sixth grade education. There are some others on here whom I do care what they think. They know who they are.

And I am not trying anything. I have been helping survivors/victims of crimes for decades but you are too stupid to notice how.
Old 04-06-2017, 12:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle 725 View Post

And I am not trying anything. I have been helping survivors/victims of crimes for decades but you are too stupid to notice how.
Well smarty pants, maybe your too stupid to realize you used the word trying in YOUR post...

Tags
bill, game, oreilly, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.