Trump to Bill O'Reilly....

Old 04-06-2017, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have no mental illness or have not had any since a nervous breakdown around March 31, 2000. It lasted for about five hours.

This dirtbag as well as offal are quite far from nice people. They are trying to weaponize their words and turn them into something that hurts people deliberately. It is about the same as what grade school kids do to someone they see as different from them but these are grown men doing this.

Personally, I cannot understand why the Administrator of this site has not shut this down because of all the hatred on this Political Forum. It reflects very badly on the Villages as well as on TOTV.

Or just look at the site and get rid of the people who cause the most problems. I nominate Affald and Dirtbanker as being prime suspects for people who should be booted off of TOTV for good. Many other sites would not put up with these two at all.
Tal, chill brother. Don't let them(us) get under your skin. Don't take it personal, just laugh along with them. You dish it out just as much as they do. You are just out of your element when you attempt to get nasty. If you want to hang with the tough kids, you have to learn to take your licks. You won't have your girlfriend, Chi around to protect you all the time. You lose respect when you get mad and start crying. No one is really being mean to you. Just messing with you to see you get flustered.

And I do not mean to infer that you are 'tarded when I call you Rainman. That is just me recognizing that you are a brainiac and give you that name affectionately. This forum is not serious. Just think of it as a step slightly higher than playing computer solitaire.
Old 04-06-2017, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Tal, chill brother. Don't let them(us) get under your skin. Don't take it personal, just laugh along with them. You dish it out just as much as they do. You are just out of your element when you attempt to get nasty. If you want to hang with the tough kids, you have to learn to take your licks. You won't have your girlfriend, Chi around to protect you all the time. You lose respect when you get mad and start crying. No one is really being mean to you. Just messing with you to see you get flustered.

And I do not mean to infer that you are 'tarded when I call you Rainman. That is just me recognizing that you are a brainiac and give you that name affectionately. This forum is not serious. Just think of it as a step slightly higher than playing computer solitaire.

Yes, wackadoodle. You are loved by all, because you are a retard. Americans feel for you and we give you free stuff.

But you are smart enough to realize,

1..when you dish out insults you get what you deserve

2.. your opinion is discounted for all the reasons graciegirl said...you never had a career, responsibilities, children, etc , etc

3. You should stop saying at every opportunity that you went to law school. Even you realize it makes people think you had a career as a lawyer. You never had a career, unless you count the number of movies you have seen...lol

4. All these 100's of friends you say you have are just people that feel sorry for you or your parents.

I know you are reading this somehow even though you blocked me, lol.

If it makes you feel better I will call you Rainman.

Tal please tell us more details about your mental breakdowns and then deny you have mental issues. Lol
Old 04-06-2017, 05:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, wackadoodle. You are loved by all, because you are a retard. Americans feel for you and we give you free stuff.

But you are smart enough to realize,

1..when you dish out insults you get what you deserve

2.. your opinion is discounted for all the reasons graciegirl said...you never had a career, responsibilities, children, etc , etc

3. You should stop saying at every opportunity that you went to law school. Even you realize it makes people think you had a career as a lawyer. You never had a career, unless you count the number of movies you have seen...lol

4. All these 100's of friends you say you have are just people that feel sorry for you or your parents.

I know you are reading this somehow even though you blocked me, lol.

If it makes you feel better I will call you Rainman.

Tal please tell us more details about your mental breakdowns and then deny you have mental issues. Lol

THAT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH. STOP IT RIGHT THERE *******. People are not made of steel, they have feelings and you are an anonymous jerk and a bully. STOP it. Tal nor anyone just doesn't deserve words like this post from anyone. I am so sorry Tal.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:02 PM
n/a

If people are not made of steel, perhaps they should not insult others for their political beliefs. ie sticks n stones.

Tal has insulted dozens. I tried to avoid saying anything further about him, but he insisted on insulting me again and again, for weeks and weeks after I was silent on the political boards.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offal
If people are not made of steel, perhaps they should not insult others for their political beliefs. ie sticks n stones.

Tal has insulted dozens. I tried to avoid saying anything further about him, but he insisted on insulting me again and again, for weeks and weeks after I was silent on the political boards.
You're lying again.

You personally attacked Talt nonstop, he simply stated such...and that he had you on ignore.

Post #32 pretty much says it all...as to how correct he was.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-06-2017, 06:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
You're lying again.

You personally attacked Talt nonstop, he simply stated such...and that he had you on ignore.

Post #32 pretty much says it all...as to how correct he was. [emoji106]

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Since you have documented every post ever made by every guest on this forum, you must be correct.

One wonders what things you would say about wackadoodle if he were a Trump supporter. Lol.
Old 04-06-2017, 07:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're lying again.

Post #32 pretty much says it all...as to how correct he was.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
You are right about affald's constant attacks. I am really surprised that the Administrator of TOTV let him back on here. And he lies constantly. Just like his love Donald John Trump.
Old 04-06-2017, 07:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
THAT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH. STOP IT RIGHT THERE *******. People are not made of steel, they have feelings and you are an anonymous jerk and a bully. STOP it. Tal nor anyone just doesn't deserve words like this post from anyone. I am so sorry Tal.
Affald is the kind of troll you find all over Facebook. You just delete his posts from threads you control.

I just want people to see what this person is like. Kind of a slime bag. As is dirtbanker. I say this because of the content of these attacks and the fact that they know who I am easily and I have no idea who these two anonymous people are.
Old 04-06-2017, 07:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
That sure wasn't floundering. May have to rethink.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2017, 07:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You are right about affald's constant attacks. I am really surprised that the Administrator of TOTV let him back on here. And he lies constantly. Just like his love Donald John Trump.
Why would you say "allowed back on here" you *******, you really like fake news. I gave myself a vacation from this forum, during which time you mentioned and ridiculed me no less than six times. On at least three occasions saying I was banned.

You truly are retarded, but yet starved for attention.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Constantly lie, example?

Is that like you saying that you gave up your career and pursuit of a family to save all those people with your philanthropic cause?

That is one real big lie. No woman will go near you, you are damaged .
Old 04-06-2017, 08:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725
Unless it was for something she/he said on the main forum Talt, I actually doubt she/he was banned from just what she/he said in the Political Forum...as the powers-that-be have made it pretty clear there is no moderation down here.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unless it was for something she/he said on the main forum Talt, I actually doubt she/he was banned from just what she/he said in the Political Forum...as the powers-that-be have made it pretty clear there is no moderation down here.
He said it on a number of Threads on the Regular Forum and was told to stop bullying and harassing Taltarzac or face the consequences. And the Administrator also called these personal attacks childish which they are except Donald John Trump partially got elected for such juvenile behavior. That and the Russian hackers, FBI Director James Comey's interference, dislike of the Clinton dynasty, dislike of women, racism, and a variety of other factors. And affald disappeared for a few weeks as well. Not long enough for me. I'd like to see a permanent ban on this person. Probably a male. Could be a Villager. Who knows.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
He said it on a number of Threads on the Regular Forum and was told to stop bullying and harassing Taltarzac or face the consequences. And the Administrator also called these personal attacks childish which they are except Donald John Trump partially got elected for such juvenile behavior. That and the Russian hackers, FBI Director James Comey's interference, dislike of the Clinton dynasty, dislike of women, racism, and a variety of other factors. And affald disappeared for a few weeks as well. Not long enough for me. I'd like to see a permanent ban on this person. Probably a male. Could be a Villager. Who knows.
That's funny "could be a villager"

You will never be a villager, I don't care if you have 26,000 posts here or 260,000.

You are the free loading son of villagers, the house is not in your name and I doubt you have a green residents pass. Lol

The mods are humoring you, just like all your imaginary friends.

But, I will ignore you from now on if you truly ignore me.

Starting..... now. Let's see how much self control you have
Old 04-06-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...lk-movies-127/

Look at the Threads for Movies. You can see Moderator commenting against affald and telling him something like "More bullying, knock it off!"

Movies are a central feature of my 26 year 224 613 Project. As are some TV shows, ads, news segments, etc.

He did this in other places as well. That's why the Moderator says "More bullying, knock if off!"

Tags
bill, game, oreilly, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.