Trump cannot be described !!!

Old 08-30-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Default Trump cannot be described !!!

Trump went to Texas to comfort the flood victims. He and Melania in her 6 inch spike heels must have gotten sidetracked somewhere !! Trump never saw a drop of flood water, never saw a flood victim, never comforted a child. He did wear a hat that his campaign is selling and spoke of his invisible huge crowds that came out to see him !!!
Old 08-30-2017, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by refeik View Post
Trump went to Texas to comfort the flood victims. He and Melania in her 6 inch spike heels must have gotten sidetracked somewhere !! Trump never saw a drop of flood water, never saw a flood victim, never comforted a child. He did wear a hat that his campaign is selling and spoke of his invisible huge crowds that came out to see him !!!
He should have been sandbagging or flying a rescue chopper!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by refeik View Post

Which hurricane have you been following, cause it obviously isn't the one in Texas. Plus you probably watched a channel that didn't cover his trip. P.S. Melanie was wearing sneakers when she walked off AF1 and during the tour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-30-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Well actually he can be described. Just not in very complimentary terms. 😉
Old 08-30-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Must have been hard to get around in all that water in six inch heels?
Old 08-30-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

I dislike her as much as I dislike Trump, but in all fairness, yes she did leave Washington wearing 5 inch spike heels and a designer jacket, but after outcry on the Internet she did change her footwear to sparkling white brand new sneakers when she got Off the plane. She is of little consequence. The focus should be on the president who is supposed to be a leader and be uplifting to the people who are undergoing this tragedy. In my opinion anyway, talking about the crowd size really doesn't fit the bill. Nor does wearing one of his campaign hats which he is still trying to profit from on the Internet. Tacky.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
I dislike her as much as I dislike Trump, but in all fairness, yes she did leave Washington wearing 5 inch spike heels and a designer jacket, but after outcry on the Internet she did change her footwear to sparkling white brand new sneakers when she got Off the plane. She is of little consequence. The focus should be on the president who is supposed to be a leader and be uplifting to the people who are undergoing this tragedy. In my opinion anyway, talking about the crowd size really doesn't fit the bill. Nor does wearing one of his campaign hats which he is still trying to profit from on the Internet. Tacky.
Thanks for digging into the facts.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

negative news parrots!

It was explained, for folks who needed it (and didn't care anyway) that his purpose was to NOT go to where the water was or where there were victims so as to not have his visit interfere with the rescue processes.

He was there to be a part of the PLANNING process and needs going forward.

He will be back to visit the rescued and damages at a more appropriate time.

Now we would not expect any anti Trump no matter what negative parrots to dwell on reality.

Commenting on what shoes anyone wears? Good example of the hard up/desparate depths to which some will go to try to tarnish anything Trump.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Well the crowd seemed "uplifted" to me...just the liberals on here needed more...

Old 08-30-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
negative news parrots!

It was explained, for folks who needed it (and didn't care anyway) that his purpose was to NOT go to where the water was or where there were victims so as to not have his visit interfere with the rescue processes.

He was there to be a part of the PLANNING process and needs going forward.

He will be back to visit the rescued and damages at a more appropriate time.

Now we would not expect any anti Trump no matter what negative parrots to dwell on reality.

Commenting on what shoes anyone wears? Good example of the hard up/desparate depths to which some will go to try to tarnish anything Trump.
How about the fact that he nixed plans to bolster the infrastructure to prevent flooding 10 days before!! Trump's rollback of flood protections risks further Houston-style calamity | Business | The Guardian

We will see what he does with this disaster as to where his priorities remain.
Old 08-30-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

YES WE WILL ALL SEE, SO TILL THEN SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE

Old 08-30-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

I am glad to see the hat he wore is now available on his web site for $40.00. What a man!

Donald Trump Keeps Plugging His Own Merchandise During Hurricane Harvey | HuffPost

Donald Trump, Humanitarian, Plugs $40 Campaign Hats Amid Hurricane Harvey Response | W Magazine
Old 08-30-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

40 losing lottery tickets or a hat...tough call for you.

Old 08-30-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
How about the fact that he nixed plans to bolster the infrastructure to prevent flooding 10 days before!! Trump's rollback of flood protections risks further Houston-style calamity | Business | The Guardian

We will see what he does with this disaster as to where his priorities remain.
Good points. It is clear he has nothing to do with the planning process. The governmental agencies like FEMA handle everything. He is a figurehead, and was there for political optics.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Good points. It is clear he has nothing to do with the planning process. The governmental agencies like FEMA handle everything. He is a figurehead, and was there for political optics.
Yes he IS a figurehead...all presidents are. The work goes on in the background, the presidents job is to "sell it".

Tags
water

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.