Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Trump cannot be described !!! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/trump-cannot-described-245869/)

ellenwelsh 08-30-2017 09:53 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441474)
Trump went to Texas to comfort the flood victims. He and Melania in her 6 inch spike heels must have gotten sidetracked somewhere !! Trump never saw a drop of flood water, never saw a flood victim, never comforted a child. He did wear a hat that his campaign is selling and spoke of his invisible huge crowds that came out to see him !!!

He did not wear a campaign hat. The hat said USA on it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Wiotte 08-30-2017 11:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441788)
He did not wear a campaign hat. The hat said USA on it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk



With the number 45 on the side. Wake up new guy.

Wiotte 08-30-2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441749)
It may be a republican congress in name only.



They are the establishment. And the establishment is as anti Trump as much as the dems and the media and the long, LONG list of parrots.



Trump is everything the establishment is not and does not want.

Trump is a threat to the establishment.

The establishment, both R & D have the hands of their special interest groups in their pockets. The special interest groups do not want the establishment disrupted for the same reason.

The media is definitely run and owned by wealthy crony establishment who do not want the status quo disrupted.



So all the powers that be are predominantly the establishment.



Does anybody with half a brain have to work very hard at why Trump is always on the spot? Always blocked at every turn? Minimalized at every opportunity?



The crony establishment constituency....they just do and believe what ever their party tells them....both R&D.



Paranoid personality disorder - Wikipedia

Carl in Tampa 08-31-2017 12:09 AM

Really?
 
Quote:

Posted by Guest
8Notes

I dislike her as much as I dislike Trump, but in all fairness, yes she did leave Washington wearing 5 inch spike heels and a designer jacket, but after outcry on the Internet she did change her footwear to sparkling white brand new sneakers when she got Off the plane. She is of little consequence. The focus should be on the president who is supposed to be a leader and be uplifting to the people who are undergoing this tragedy. In my opinion anyway, talking about the crowd size really doesn't fit the bill. Nor does wearing one of his campaign hats which he is still trying to profit from on the Internet. Tacky.

The military calls that a "sage green flight jacket."


Carl in Tampa

.

Don Baldwin 08-31-2017 05:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Spot on. Congress (The Establishment) has a 17% approval rating. They cannot pass a budget as our Constitution requires but personally many of them became (mysteriously) excessively wealthy, way beyond what could be amased, considering their wages earned. Pelosi:(D) Let's pass the bill (Obamacare) so we can then read it and find out what's in it. McConnell:(R) The President (Trump) has "excessive expectations" about the pace of congressional progress. These, supposed, but mistakenly considered intelligent lawmakers, on both sides, comprise the Good Ole Boys & Girls Establishment that Trump threatens. Wouldn't we all like a job that would give us full retirement in a few years of work, and be able to determine our own salary, medical benefit and retirement. Clinton, Bush, Obama, Hillary, and complacent voters condoned a Congress that has fallen to a ridiculous 17% approval rating. Trump, like him or not, represents a movement to stop this decline in acceptable governing. If Trump cannot get the job done do not believe the movement will end there. You may or may not like the man, but the movement he has started will continue to grow with or without him.

No without media support.

Quote:

Posted by Guest
His history in construction and building served well to organize the re over from this disaster. He did not go there to comfort or show empathy. He went to organize recovery work which is far more important.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This may be the new most expensive storm. This could make Katrina pale in comparison. This isn't the ghetto flooding...building supplies will be going up. Gas will be going up. There are 12 (?) refineries closed and many of the workers are displaced. This storm will create widespread problems. Houston is the nations 4th largest city. The debt ceiling will rise again.

Taltarzac725 08-31-2017 06:21 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
With the number 45 on the side. Wake up new guy.

I hope we do not have eight years of this nincompoop.

billethkid 08-31-2017 08:24 AM

Open displaying of limitations must be a sort of self gratification.

ellenwelsh 08-31-2017 08:26 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441794)
With the number 45 on the side. Wake up new guy.

Of course it had 45 on the side, it is his hat and he's 45.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Lottoguy 08-31-2017 08:59 AM

Not tough at all for me. Won't be long before Donald trades that hat in for an orange jumpsuit with DOC on the back.

billethkid 08-31-2017 09:01 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Not tough at all for me. Won't be long before Donald trades that hat in for an orange jumpsuit with DOC on the back.

If Clinton is not wearing a jump suit yet then ANYBODY else is way safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mellincf 08-31-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Oh Mell - why not get a petition signed saying they should not build in the vacant land near your place. You should be able to enjoy it, and control it, even though you don't own it, because you are so much nicer than they are!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

What a typical reply, snarky without actually addressing the underlying issue. When environmentalists suggest that development can be carried out in more sustainable ways or that climate change is worth dealing with, they are mocked as “anti-business” or “crisis-mongers.” Then a crisis comes, and we wonder why the politicians were so shortsighted. Or, in your case, insulting people who at least try to bring attention to the problem.

mellincf 08-31-2017 09:17 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
If Clinton is not wearing a jump suit yet then ANYBODY else is way safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since Republicans control the entire government and have no interest in chasing down Kremlin lies against Hillary, she will remain free. Sounds like you fell for all the Russian propaganda, though.

MDLNB 09-03-2017 04:33 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
If Clinton is not wearing a jump suit yet then ANYBODY else is way safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:agree:

Abby10 09-03-2017 07:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Spot on. Congress (The Establishment) has a 17% approval rating. They cannot pass a budget as our Constitution requires but personally many of them became (mysteriously) excessively wealthy, way beyond what could be amased, considering their wages earned. Pelosi:(D) Let's pass the bill (Obamacare) so we can then read it and find out what's in it. McConnell:(R) The President (Trump) has "excessive expectations" about the pace of congressional progress. These, supposed, but mistakenly considered intelligent lawmakers, on both sides, comprise the Good Ole Boys & Girls Establishment that Trump threatens. Wouldn't we all like a job that would give us full retirement in a few years of work, and be able to determine our own salary, medical benefit and retirement. Clinton, Bush, Obama, Hillary, and complacent voters condoned a Congress that has fallen to a ridiculous 17% approval rating. Trump, like him or not, represents a movement to stop this decline in acceptable governing. If Trump cannot get the job done do not believe the movement will end there. You may or may not like the man, but the movement he has started will continue to grow with or without him.

Quote:

Posted by Guest
It may be a republican congress in name only.

They are the establishment. And the establishment is as anti Trump as much as the dems and the media and the long, LONG list of parrots.

Trump is everything the establishment is not and does not want.
Trump is a threat to the establishment.
The establishment, both R & D have the hands of their special interest groups in their pockets. The special interest groups do not want the establishment disrupted for the same reason.
The media is definitely run and owned by wealthy crony establishment who do not want the status quo disrupted.

So all the powers that be are predominantly the establishment.

Does anybody with half a brain have to work very hard at why Trump is always on the spot? Always blocked at every turn? Minimalized at every opportunity?

The crony establishment constituency....they just do and believe what ever their party tells them....both R&D.

:agree::agree:

dirtbanker 09-03-2017 07:48 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Hi Mell - hope you are enjoying central Florida!!

What filled in swamp was your home built on? I can't believe they did not stop building after YOUR home...how silly of them.



Quote:

Posted by Guest
What a typical reply, snarky without actually addressing the underlying issue. When environmentalists suggest that development can be carried out in more sustainable ways or that climate change is worth dealing with, they are mocked as “anti-business” or “crisis-mongers.” Then a crisis comes, and we wonder why the politicians were so shortsighted. Or, in your case, insulting people who at least try to bring attention to the problem.

Mell - What is typical and snarky is you bringing attention to this problem after YOUR needs have been satisfied. When you wanted a home here, you had no problem with it being built and you did not care if it was carried out in a sustainable way. Now you want to stop construction for the environment...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.32 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.