Trump cannot be described !!!

Old 09-03-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Mell - What is typical and snarky is you bringing attention to this problem after YOUR needs have been satisfied. When you wanted a home here, you had no problem with it being built and you did not care if it was carried out in a sustainable way. Now you want to stop construction for the environment...
Except since you don't know me, you have absolutely no idea that your statement is true. First of all let me tell you I never buy retail, so that should give you a clue. Second, my last home was a passive solar earth shelter...yet another clue.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
Except since you don't know me, you have absolutely no idea that your statement is true. First of all let me tell you I never buy retail, so that should give you a clue. Second, my last home was a passive solar earth shelter...yet another clue.
So you don't live in The Villages... Don't they have a forum for liberals where you live, enjoy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2017, 04:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
So you don't live in The Villages... Don't they have a forum for liberals where you live, enjoy it.

I didn't say I don't live in TV. I said I don't buy retail...which means I don't buy NEW. And I said my LAST home was a passive solar earth shelter. You don't comprehend well, do you?
Old 09-03-2017, 04:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
I didn't say I don't live in TV. I said I don't buy retail...which means I don't buy NEW. And I said my LAST home was a passive solar earth shelter. You don't comprehend well, do you?
Oh Mell, I comprehend well...you just suck at communicating!

Retail is the sale of goods to the public in relatively small quantities for use or consumption rather than for resale...Possibly you thought you were buying wholesale?

New or pre owned makes a difference to the ecology? Care to elaborate on your train of thought?? Please include the details on how the filling of swamp a couple years ago does not hurt the ecology today because Mell lives there. Don't forget how the energy inefficiencies of the older homes (pre IECC 2012 AND IECC 2016) are of no impact to the ecology because Mell lives there now.

You should have stayed in your cave, if you were so worried about the ecology!

Old 09-03-2017, 07:31 PM
n/a

WastedTrillion.jpg
Old 09-04-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

He will be gone by this time next year. Felix Sater will see to it.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
He will be gone by this time next year. Felix Sater will see to it.
Is felix a hit man? Seems to be unfortunate remarks on this board about the presidents demise.

Disrespect of the Office puts the country at risk.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is felix a hit man? Seems to be unfortunate remarks on this board about the presidents demise.

Trump has shown no respect for anyone, with his name calling and insults , so why should he get respect. One has to earn respect.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

President Trump, himself, has shown little or no respect for the office of President.

It has been reduced to an office simply bloviating and accusing people of crimes. The accusations and personal attacks seem to have replaced any desire for any legislation to be passed, as he attacks his own.

The cost to our government just to simply investigate his accusations is just growing.

He has shown no respect for the ethics of the office either. His total disregard for the ethics in involved, especially his promise on which he reneged to divest his business associations. His total disregard to the US constitution is the impetus for discussion of the Emoluments Clause, something most do not even read about as nobody has ever dared simply ignore ethics.

Having the President show respect for the office he holds might just allow some respect for him.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthers View Post

Welcome to the Forum!

Trump is not going to get respect from any of the liberals on this forum, no matter what he does. They wanted Crooked Hillary and they were mislead into believing she could not lose...really they wanted Bernie, but the DNC decided that was not happening.

So,they are now whining and pouting about every move Trump makes, or does not make.

You might as well start insulting the liberals on here, they can't be reasoned with, as they make crap up left and right. You know if CNN or MSN stated an opinion it has to be fact...LOL

Old 09-04-2017, 02:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Welcome to the Forum!

Trump is not going to get respect from any of the liberals on this forum, no matter what he does. They wanted Crooked Hillary and they were mislead into believing she could not lose...really they wanted Bernie, but the DNC decided that was not happening.

So,they are now whining and pouting about every move Trump makes, or does not make.

You might as well start insulting the liberals on here, they can't be reasoned with, as they make crap up left and right. You know if CNN or MSN stated an opinion it has to be fact...

Fox is legally registered as an "entertainment" channel.
You are supposed to know it's all fiction. Fox lawyers argued it was their first amendment right to report false information. Fox News Wins Lawsuit To Misinform Public – Seriously | Philly2Philly.com
Old 09-04-2017, 02:15 PM
n/a

Quote:

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected. We both know no one else knows how to pull this off without stupidity or greed getting in the way. I know how to play it and we will get this done. Buddy our boy can become President of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of Putin’s team to buy in on this.” -Felix Sater, Trump associate.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fox is legally registered as an "entertainment" channel.
You are supposed to know it's all fiction. Fox lawyers argued it was their first amendment right to report false information. Fox News Wins Lawsuit To Misinform Public – Seriously | Philly2Philly.com
I could be wrong but the website you link doesn't seem to be very credible. The article itself says there has never been any mention of this in any of the main stream media. On the homepage of the website it pretty much says that anybody can write anything they want. That's Philly for ya!
Old 09-04-2017, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Welcome to the Forum!

You might as well start insulting the liberals on here, they can't be reasoned with, as they make crap up left and right. You know if CNN or MSN stated an opinion it has to be fact...LOL

Thank you. My experience in forums is that many of the oddballs are not even real adults, many are kids or freaks in their mothers basements. I did look up felix. Anyone that mentions him is certainly an oddball.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump has shown no respect for anyone, with his name calling and insults , so why should he get respect. One has to earn respect.
Exactly why I do not respect Obama. He name called all the time and was disrespectful to our law enforcement. He was also a racist, unlike President Trump.

Tags
water

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.