Trump cannot be described !!!

Old 09-04-2017, 10:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthers View Post
Thank you. My experience in forums is that many of the oddballs are not even real adults, many are kids or freaks in their mothers basements. I did look up felix. Anyone that mentions him is certainly an oddball.
Not too many basements here. But knock yourself out.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2017, 04:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Not too many basements here. But knock yourself out.

Another oddball, basement does not actually have to be a physical location, as I hope you know.

Urban Dictionary: basement dweller

Did it hit close to home?

I like to pass it on, dirtbanker gave me good advice, my advice to you, if you don't have a point, keep it in your mouth. Ask your mom, you can call out to her from your bedroom in her den.

Knock yourself out, unless you need help.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:24 AM
n/a

"Trump cannot be described"...Really

“First of all, let me tell you the federal government has been excellent,” Edwards said. “The president has called twice, he signed the declaration we requested within a few hours of our making the request on Sunday evening. Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Duke has been wonderful, and FEMA administrator Brock (Long) has been great as well.”

Edwards made clear in a Fox News interview Wednesday that his comments about Trump reflected his feelings.

“Actually we’ve had two conversations now, and in both of them he was very gracious and obviously concerned about the people of our state,” Edwards said, noting that Trump has not been a stranger to visiting his state when trouble struck.

“He was here last year after record flooding in August and so he wanted to make sure that we had what we need. We appreciate the fact that he very quickly signed the emergency declaration that we had requested. I think we had submitted it late on Sunday evening (and) he signed it before 7 o’clock on Monday morning. So the president has been engaged.”

John Bel Edwards (D) Governor of Louisiana

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-05-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Back in 2016, the office of Louisiana Gov. Edwards originally signaled that Donald Trump was welcome to visit Louisiana in the wake of destructive flooding, but only if he did not use it for political gain. He warned Trump against using the visit as a photo-op. He clearly was not a big Trump fan.

Edwards is no dummy. He know Trump's ego needs pandering to, and he'll do as much of that as he can to keep the focus on his state during the recovery effort, and to keep the money coming in. Of course he is going to thank the Federal Government for the cash. Duh.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Another oddball, basement does not actually have to be a physical location, as I hope you know.

Urban Dictionary: basement dweller

Did it hit close to home?

I like to pass it on, dirtbanker gave me good advice, my advice to you, if you don't have a point, keep it in your mouth. Ask your mom, you can call out to her from your bedroom in her den.

Knock yourself out, unless you need help.
You take advice from the Dirt? And play along with Lbud? Chime in with Donny B? Here's an urban dictionary definition for you: Urban Dictionary: ****HEADS

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
You take advice from the Dirt? And play along with Lbud? Chime in with Donny B? Here's an urban dictionary definition for you: Urban Dictionary: ****HEADS

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Yet another pointless post. If you don't own a thought, rent one.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Swim View Post
Back in 2016, the office of Louisiana Gov. Edwards originally signaled that Donald Trump was welcome to visit Louisiana in the wake of destructive flooding, but only if he did not use it for political gain. He warned Trump against using the visit as a photo-op. He clearly was not a big Trump fan.

Edwards is no dummy. He know Trump's ego needs pandering to, and he'll do as much of that as he can to keep the focus on his state during the recovery effort, and to keep the money coming in. Of course he is going to thank the Federal Government for the cash. Duh.
Well with that logic...I guess the people that are not getting the cash are not going to thank the federal government.

Thanks for the earth shattering post. Go take a swim!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Well with that logic...I guess the people that are not getting the cash are not going to thank the federal government.

Thanks for the earth shattering post. Go take a swim!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
They have zero logic.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yet another pointless post. If you don't own a thought, rent one.
Pantboy, time for some originality. Your comebacks are stale on this forum. You must have some new material from your other forums. Try this, I'm living in your head rent free or pull up your big boy pants. Uh-oh they've been taken already. You are already a rerun. But welcome to epsilonland.

Old 09-05-2017, 11:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Pantboy, time for some originality. Your comebacks are stale on this forum. You must have some new material from your other forums. Try this, I'm living in your head rent free or pull up your big boy pants. Uh-oh they've been taken already. You are already a rerun. But welcome to epsilonland.

What is your point? Oddball!
Old 09-05-2017, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by affald View Post
What is your point? Oddball!
Aflac, you're back! Perfect.

Old 09-05-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Good points. It is clear he has nothing to do with the planning process. The governmental agencies like FEMA handle everything. He is a figurehead, and was there for political optics.
you don't say. Hmmm as I recall when the hurricane devastated New Orleans, et al and FEMA failed to effectively respond fast, the MSM couldn't move fast enough to place all the blame on Bush. Bush eventually fired the head of FEMA. So tell me then is a president just a figurehead or not? And if a president is just a figure head then was MSM wrong in criticizing Bush?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-05-2017, 01:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Republicans are the ones who create the disasters in the first place, allowing untrammelled building on floodplains without zoning, without creating retention ponds, ignoring climate science. This is the 3rd "500 year flood" in the last three years. And YOU are paying for it.
Wasn't it Al Gore who invented hurricanes?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-05-2017, 01:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
What a typical reply, snarky without actually addressing the underlying issue. When environmentalists suggest that development can be carried out in more sustainable ways or that climate change is worth dealing with, they are mocked as “anti-business” or “crisis-mongers.” Then a crisis comes, and we wonder why the politicians were so shortsighted. Or, in your case, insulting people who at least try to bring attention to the problem.
Wasn't it Al Gore who invented hurricane's

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-05-2017, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:

so you believe its all about soundbites. Yet MSM continues to press the false liberal narrative...so what do you call that? i know fair

Liberals have been overtaken with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Trump will never get a fair shake with radical liberals or the MSM they just are not adult enough

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
water

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.