Russian Interference in US Election

Old 05-23-2017, 12:17 PM
n/a

Default Russian Interference in US Election

Former CIA chief says Russia interfered in US election and had contact with members of Donald Trump's campaign. How can anyone say this doesn't raise questions of collusion???
Old 05-23-2017, 04:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Former CIA chief says Russia interfered in US election and had contact with members of Donald Trump's campaign. How can anyone say this doesn't raise questions of collusion???
Please show us some evidence that the Russians had ANY influence in how someone voted or changed any votes. Since it did not happen, and since you have no problem with Obama spending taxpayer money to influence Israel's, why don't you talk about something relevant?
Old 05-23-2017, 04:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please show us some evidence that the Russians had ANY influence in how someone voted or changed any votes. Since it did not happen, and since you have no problem with Obama spending taxpayer money to influence Israel's, why don't you talk about something relevant?
Well, the investigation has begun, and many individuals who have access to evidence have indicated that there was Russian involvement with members of the Trump campaign, there was Russian support of Alt-Right, and Trump lies, and of Fake News against Clinton.

As your charge of Obama, another "spin" from your "sources" (alternate facts as they are):

The State Department had funded a series of grants in 2013-2014, totaling $349,276, which went to the One Voice Movement, which has Israeli and Palestinian branches: One Voice Israel and One Voice Palestine. (The grant period ended in November 2014.) These groups support peace negotiations between Israel and Palestine, and a two-state solution based on the borders of 1967.
In the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations report about the State Department’s action:“The Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections.
Old 05-23-2017, 04:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
How?

Easy.

Just wait for the usual Trump Cultists to ooze out of the woodwork, then start counting the Un-American ways... they'll say they don't care.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:13 PM
n/a

okay, so you get Pres Trump out... then VP Pence takes over... or, you get rid of Pence, then Tillerson takes over... or you get rid of Tillerson... basically, for the next 4 years the democrats will not be leading the greatest nation in the world. All they are doing is dividing. If there was such a problem then maybe handle it before the votes. What is the goal?
Old 05-23-2017, 06:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
okay, so you get Pres Trump out... then VP Pence takes over... or, you get rid of Pence, then Tillerson takes over... or you get rid of Tillerson... basically, for the next 4 years the democrats will not be leading the greatest nation in the world. All they are doing is dividing. If there was such a problem then maybe handle it before the votes. What is the goal?
The "goal" for any patriotic American, should be to ensure that the leader of the free world...is NOT a lying, narcissistic, clueless blowhard.

Even if Trump's replacement is of the same party (and it would be), the key is to make sure that we have someone competent in the position.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
The "goal" for any patriotic American, should be to ensure that the leader of the free world...is NOT a lying, narcissistic, clueless blowhard.

Even if Trump's replacement is of the same party (and it would be), the key is to make sure that we have someone competent in the position.
So, hold up American congress from working on what is needed over a personally attack? You don't know him, you only know what the media says, no one knows him 24 hours a day. I think he is a work horse. What is a fair chance? I say 4 years, then if it doesn't work, get him out.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:

Who are you to speak for all patriotic Americans?
Old 05-23-2017, 06:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
I thought if for some reason the President (Trump) is unable to serve, next in line is the VP (Pence) and then next in line is Speaker of the House (Paul Ryan).. is this incorrect? Thanks for the clarification...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 05-23-2017, 06:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
I thought if for some reason the President (Trump) is unable to serve, next in line is the VP (Pence) and then next in line is Speaker of the House (Paul Ryan).. is this incorrect? Thanks for the clarification...

I take offense of tap talk people posting people other than guest and should be deleted by moderators and tap talk should be banned.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude

I take offense of tap talk people posting people other than guest and should be deleted by moderators and tap talk should be banned.
Dude...offense noted.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
The only way I can connect is via Tapatalk since TOTV doesn't have a mobile app for their website. I don't own a home computer. Not trying to offend anyone, just my way of using the technology that is available (or not). I have asked for years for TOTV to make an app... no one is anonymous in the age of internet, son...

Old 05-23-2017, 08:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
And, according to the 1st Amendment, your request is denied.....I suppose you would ban books that are not published by major publishers as well.....
Old 05-24-2017, 07:24 AM
n/a

Default Why The Russia Investigation Matters And Why You Should Care

Why The Russia Investigation Matters And Why You Should Care : NPR

Tags
election, donald, campaign, trumps, collusion???cus

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.